• 94 results
#1 Edited by Freek (91 posts) -

UH UH UH UH UH. New quest!

I will update this topic as quest hints start rolling in. So feel free to discuss the quest here!

Hints

Race to the Top:

• A man in a very recently released game that apparently loves subway as well as climbing. Two characters that are always paired together and were in several Smash Brothers games. A boy who had to climb tall giants. The main character of a first person parkour game that made me physically sick after playing for 5 minutes. - by truckington
  • This guys is pretty "famous," but not in a good way. - by PatVB
  • This character shares a name with Harmonix's main PR man and dance master. - by PatVB
  • Nolan North voices this famous ps3 protagonist - by AlwaysBeClothing
  • Your friendly neighborhood wall crawler - by AlwaysBeClothing
  • Quite a FAMOUS ps3 character, recently fought vampires in a dlc title - by AlwaysBeClothing
  • This characters spends quite a lot of time in the SHADOW of "Giant Beasts" - by AlwaysBeClothing
  • He's a superhero that get's a certain sense when something is wrong. - by theharleyquin
  • This lady is living on the EDGE, a reflective edge. - by Shrimpy
  • She is the main character of a game that DICE released a couple of years ago but the new franchise never took off. - by ip007

Follow the Leader:

• For Follow the Leader, the quest is looking for characters that can lead squads it seems. So think of a game that centers around you being an evil leader of minions. And another game featuring guitars where many people were disappointed that you had to lead minions. It's looking for the main character of those games. And of course, there's also a game this quest series is about feature a guy who can call in his bros to shank people. - by truckington
  • From truckington "a game that centers around you being an evil leader of minions" (Shares a name with common zerg unit) - by AlwaysBeClothing
  • Arguably the most important Assassin that follows a creed - by AlwaysBeClothing
  • Commands an army of multi color plant things, which he literally pulls out of the ground (Character in Smash Brawl) - by AlwaysBeClothing
  • A roadie with special guitar that leads a head banging army. - by theharleyquin

15 Minute of Fame:

• Another PS3 protagonist with some serious anger management issues. - by HeroesDieInVain

Fifth Freedom Fighters:

• When you want someone rubbed out you call a ________ - by AlwaysBeClothing
  • No more "Football scores" - by AlwaysBeClothing
  • The wheelbound lead character in a cell shaded ps2/gc game about a specific number of "KILLER" - by AlwaysBeClothing
  • War, war has changed for this character (Think of a venomous reptile). - by AlwaysBeClothing
  • An amphibious assassin that is likely your first meeting with the species (Think of a MASSive setting, in space!) - by AlwaysBeClothing
  • Check the concept page. - by theharleyquin
#2 Posted by TurboMan (7605 posts) -

Did the site break because of this quest? Every page is super weird now.

#3 Edited by AlwaysBeClothing (1482 posts) -

Fifth Freedom Fighters (Apologizes on the president one, it was wrong and doesn't fit in category)

-When you want someone rubbed out you call a ________

-No more ________ (Last name is "Football score")

-The wheelbound lead character in a cell shaded ps2/gc game about a specific number of "KILLER"

-War, war has changed for this character (Think of a venomous reptile)

-An amphibious assassin that is likely your first meeting with the species (Think of a MASSive setting, in space!)

Race To the Top

-Nolan North voices this famous ps3 protagonist

-Your friendly neighborhood wall crawler

-Quite a FAMOUS ps3 character, recently fought vampires in a dlc title

-This characters spends quite a lot of time in the SHADOW of "Giant Beasts"

-A pair of adventurers known for their preference of, colder traversal.

15 Minutes (Courtesy of TurboMan)

-"This happens in just about every Nintendo classic game that SHE'S in."

Follow the Leader

-From truckington "a game that centers around you being an evil leader of minions" (Shares a name with common zerg unit)

-Arguably the most important Assassin that follows a creed

-Commands an army of multi color plant things, which he literally pulls out of the ground (Character in Smash Brawl)

#4 Posted by TurboMan (7605 posts) -

@AlwaysBeClothing: 15 minutes:

This happens in just about every Nintendo classic game that SHE'S in.

#5 Posted by PatVB (331 posts) -
#7 Edited by PerryVandell (2106 posts) -

@TurboMan said:

Did the site break because of this quest? Every page is super weird now.

That's normal. Also just want to make it clear that Altair, Ezio, and Desmond aren't answers on the "Fifth Freedom Fighters" and "Race to the Top" quests. Plenty of other less obvious answers to choose from.

EDIT: Oh, I see what you mean now, read that as "super slow". I'll check around and see what's up.

@Anwar: Think I used both as answers for the previous quest. Don't want to re-use them in a consecutive quest.

#8 Edited by truckington (54 posts) -

Just finished, #2.

For Follow the Leader, the quest is looking for characters that can lead squads it seems. So think of a game that centers around you being an evil leader of minions. And another game featuring guitars where many people were disappointed that you had to lead minions. It's looking for the main character of those games. And of course, there's also a game this quest series is about feature a guy who can call in his bros to shank people.

Race to the Top. A man in a very recently released game that apparently loves subway as well as climbing. Two characters that are always paired together and were in several Smash Brothers games. A boy who had to climb tall giants. The main character of a first person parkour game that made me physically sick after playing for 5 minutes.

#9 Posted by mosespippy (4286 posts) -

You can climb a lot of things. You can climb buildings, cliffs, ice and even living things.

#10 Posted by TurboMan (7605 posts) -

@mosespippy said:

You can climb a lot of things. You can climb buildings, cliffs, ice and even living things.

Oh, God Damnit @PerryVandell.

#11 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (1482 posts) -

@mosespippy: @TurboMan: Weird, I tried that character first thing and it didn't count, in any case I finished so I will complete my hint thing

#12 Posted by ixnay (39 posts) -

#3 to finish. This one wasn't very hard, since for all 3 of the quests with multiple parts there is a concept page for each one that has a list containing of all the characters needed.

#13 Posted by PerryVandell (2106 posts) -

@TurboMan said:

@mosespippy said:

Oh, God Damnit @PerryVandell.

?

#14 Posted by Mickey (56 posts) -

#5 woo!

The leader quest was quite tricky, took some thinking.

#15 Posted by AwesomeAquaman (164 posts) -

@Anwar said:

@TurboMan: So it's not just me I was about to post that in the bug reporting part of the forums

Yeah that's happening to me a lot! Also, need help on follow the leader!

#16 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11301 posts) -

How does Big Boss not count? HOW DOES BIG BOSS NOT COUNT?!

#17 Edited by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

shame shepard or big boss are not answers

edit: monkey from enslaved is not a reach to the top candidate

#18 Posted by OldGuy (1567 posts) -

...so the first guy I tried for race to the top... who spent a LOT of time climbing buildings in The Saboteur... isn't one of them, apparently...

So don't try that one (unless they fix it)... :-(

#19 Posted by Phoenix654 (262 posts) -

@truckington: Thanks for the tips on "Follow the Leader." That helped a lot. Numba 12, my fastest one ever. Lucky me.

#20 Posted by PatVB (331 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan: Wait, are you sure he didn't count? I could have sworn he worked for me...

#21 Posted by TurboMan (7605 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan said:

How does Big Boss not count? HOW DOES BIG BOSS NOT COUNT?!

Big Boss

A.) Lead an entire army of mercenaries

B.) Climbed the largest ladder in the world.

#22 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (1482 posts) -

@OldGuy: @slightconfuse: @MooseyMcMan:

I thought of those answers as well. I was pretty shocked that Monkey and the Saboteur characters didn't count, since I thought that's the style of climbing they were going for.

#23 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11301 posts) -

@PatVB said:

@MooseyMcMan: Wait, are you sure he didn't count? I could have sworn he worked for me...

I went to his page several times. Didn't count.

#24 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

Bullseye from marvel comics is not an assassin who is making these answers.

ada wong does not work as well

#25 Posted by Pabba (375 posts) -

For the clue No more "Football scores" - by AlwaysBeClothing, noot knowing what that meant, I looked up John Madden. Disappointed to see him not relevant for the quest.

#26 Edited by Subjugation (4725 posts) -

#30. Best finish yet.

Hardest quest was probably Follow the Leader.

#27 Posted by rjayb89 (7726 posts) -

One of the answers was some lady who turns into a ball.

#28 Posted by TurboMan (7605 posts) -

need the last two for assassins

#29 Edited by FateOfNever (1848 posts) -

I can't figure out 15 minutes for the life of me...

edit: and then I finally got it. I really don't know how that made sense over some other possible answers, but, sure, I guess technically she does lose everything, and then she wears power armor and learns to turn into a ball, so.

#30 Posted by PatVB (331 posts) -

@Freek: Hey, the hint I provided under 15 Minutes of Fame is wrong. It was supposed to apply to Follow the Leader, but apparently it isn't an answer. I must have made a mistake. Sorry!

#31 Edited by RobertOrri (1139 posts) -

Man, a lot of characters would apply for 15 Minutes of Fame. I guess the one that's meant to be the answer fits well, but why just that one?

Also, plenty of characters that don't apply for Fifth Freedom Fighters. I am, sadly, slightly disappoint.

Big Boss is quite the omission from Follow the Leader.

@slightconfuse said:

Bullseye from marvel comics is not an assassin who is making these answers.

ada wong does not work as well

Sam Fisher also does not count.

#32 Posted by PatVB (331 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan said:

@PatVB said:

I went to his page several times. Didn't count.

Oops, my bad. Sorry!

#33 Posted by mosespippy (4286 posts) -

#40. I wish I could remember the names of some of the assassin's so I could add hints for them but I had that quest done before the quest was on the front page. I've been to a lot of pages since then.

#34 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

a female bounty hunter unlocks the 15 minutes quest for some reason

also james bond,garcia hotspur, deathstroke and deadshot are not assassins

#35 Posted by TurboMan (7605 posts) -
#36 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11301 posts) -

I am ashamed I didn't figure out that "football scores" hint sooner. I love those games so much.

#37 Posted by PatVB (331 posts) -

Is anyone else having trouble getting the presidential assassin one to unlock? It seems like there could only be one correct answer in the wiki, but it's not triggering.

#38 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (1482 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan: I phrased it awkwardly, I was combining the title of the game and the protagonist but its not very clear, even to people who know the answer

#39 Posted by RobertOrri (1139 posts) -

@slightconfuse said:

a female bounty hunter unlocks the 15 minutes quest for some reason

Oh, so it's not unlocked by just one character then. Mine was different.

#40 Edited by MooseyMcMan (11301 posts) -

@TurboMan said:

Alex Mason isn't under Fifth Freedom Fighters?

He was no assassin and/or freedom fighter (or anything like that).

And I'll not have any discussions of that little bit at the end.

Also, #64 to finish.

#41 Edited by Zor (657 posts) -

damn it, the search engine isn't working for me (on this site), i can't seem to look up any games/characters... gah, what do you mean, that there are no search results for mario?...

alright, it is working again, i just need to find that last one for fifth freedom fighter...

#42 Edited by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

I knew there was something wrong with the site when the first thing I thought for the non-houded climbers was THE ice climbers and it totally worked , #72.

#43 Posted by WiFiPirate (145 posts) -

Weird. A lot of the answers never popped up saying that I found them. However when I went looking for another answer they all populated and the quest completed itself. Strange. So my advice is don't keep going to the same page thinking it will unlock eventually, move on to another clue and keep going. It might unlock on it's own.

#44 Posted by Freek (91 posts) -

@PatVB: Fixed sir!

#45 Posted by AwesomeAquaman (164 posts) -

@WiFiPirate said:

Weird. A lot of the answers never popped up saying that I found them. However when I went looking for another answer they all populated and the quest completed itself. Strange. So my advice is don't keep going to the same page thinking it will unlock eventually, move on to another clue and keep going. It might unlock on it's own.

That happened to me too, I kept looking and looking but when I checked again I already had it completed.

#46 Posted by LinkinMedo (56 posts) -

OMG 97 !!! my best one and under 100 :D

#47 Posted by SeaMoose (41 posts) -

Quickest time i've come so far and it was #69. Heh... heh.. heh.

#48 Posted by Zor (657 posts) -

woot, finally got it, i couldn't figure out that hint for real life assassin, so i went with one that is slowly dying since his ability to absorb oxygen is slowly deteriorating...

#49 Posted by Pabba (375 posts) -

#130! This was a tough one, mostly hampered by the slowdown of the site and some of the pages not popping until later.

#50 Posted by SMTDante89 (2599 posts) -

Still can't find one assassin. I'm pretty sure I'm missing the President one that was mentioned earlier or the oxygen one that was just recently posted.