#1 Edited by kagekage (704 posts) -

Wondering what your favorite quest has been so far. 
Mine's was the rat one, cause it was the only one I didn't struggle with. 
Oh and I just got XP by making this...HA!

#2 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -

The Globe-Trotting set of quests was fun with the help of some dudes on this thread

#3 Edited by Sanryd (1368 posts) -
 The Eternal Struggle
#4 Posted by Sovereign13 (147 posts) -

Definately Due North, it's easy and made me laugh when i saw it.

#5 Posted by atheistium (352 posts) -

Not sure yet. Still browsing through and earning :)

#6 Posted by OroJackson (680 posts) -
@Sovereign13 said:
"

Definately Due North, it's easy and made me laugh when i saw it.

"
Yes, it took a couple seconds to click, but this was amazing
#7 Posted by neoepoch (1295 posts) -
@RedSox8933 said:
" The Globe-Trotting set of quests was fun with the help of some dudes on this thread.  "
Agreed, and not just because I managed to find the page that got everyone the final answer for "Don't Forget to Breathe". I did spend an enjoyable amount of time with the guys searching for that page.
#8 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19384 posts) -

"Canucked on the first day" because of the reactions of everyone and myself trying to find the solution, and eventually finding it out.  Also, the sense of urgency that you could feel from people as it was limited and they still couldn't figure it out with a ton of hints from the community.

#9 Posted by TurboMan (7724 posts) -
@neoepoch said:
" @RedSox8933 said:
" The Globe-Trotting set of quests was fun with the help of some dudes on this thread.  "
Agreed, and not just because I managed to find the page that got everyone the final answer for "Don't Forget to Breathe". I did spend an enjoyable amount of time with the guys searching for that page. "
yup, good times... I did something special that concerns that in my blog if you wanna check it out.
#10 Posted by Animasta (14719 posts) -

Soule Train probably

#11 Posted by natetodamax (19219 posts) -

None of them because most simply require you to go to wiki pages.

#12 Posted by Gamer_152 (14109 posts) -

My favourite quest so far has been 'Go Ask Alice', I thought the way the title and clues fitted together was very clever.