This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Forum_User (310 posts) -

Quest.

#2 Posted by zegolf (224 posts) -

This was a really stupid quest.  It's nothing but single shot blog posts and forum topics... 
 

#3 Posted by Forum_User (310 posts) -
@zegolf said:
" This was a really stupid quest.  It's nothing but single shot blog posts and forum topics... 
 
"
I tried to delete it right away, but I guess I was too slow.
#4 Posted by foggel (2764 posts) -

Fail. You only need to create a blog post ;) 
 
Weather forecast: Shitstorm with a chance of lock.

#5 Posted by ch3burashka (5238 posts) -
@foggel said:
" Fail. You only need to create a blog post ;)   Weather forecast: Shitstorm with a chance of lock. "
This. There's an effing option that clearly says, "Do you want to post your blog in the forums?".
#6 Posted by Construc (105 posts) -

I need friendly fire!

#7 Posted by Gamer_152 (14109 posts) -
@foggel said:
" Fail. You only need to create a blog post ;)  "
Not true. The solution for the Genesis quest doesn't have anything to do with blog or forum posts.
Moderator
#8 Posted by foggel (2764 posts) -
@Gamer_152 said:
" @foggel said:
" Fail. You only need to create a blog post ;)  "
Not true. The solution for the Genesis quest doesn't have anything to do with blog or forum posts. "
Atleast, that's how I got it.
 
@Construc said:
" I need friendly fire! "

xD
#9 Posted by Gamer_152 (14109 posts) -
@foggel said:
" @Gamer_152 said:
" @foggel said:
" Fail. You only need to create a blog post ;)  "
Not true. The solution for the Genesis quest doesn't have anything to do with blog or forum posts. "
Atleast, that's how I got it. "
Well it's nothing to do with creating them at least but I just looked at the description for the quest and that's not how you complete it.
Moderator
#10 Posted by zegolf (224 posts) -
@Forum_User: I'm not really blaming you.  I was just happy to have an excuse to post a picture of Genesis.