• 76 results
#1 Posted by mrfizzy (1529 posts) -

Ok, just wanted to know whether or not anyone has completed the "hearing voices" set? especially the By Her Powers Combined quest. Reason i ask is that i am more or less 100% positive i know the answer for that quest, but when i go to the page it gives me nothing. Just wondering if it could be broken? Anyone else done it??? Thanks.  

#2 Posted by somnific (4 posts) -

it can, in fact, be completed.

#3 Posted by mrfizzy (1529 posts) -

ah shit, i was really hoping that it was just broken. damn. ok, this is getting annoying... 

#4 Posted by NinjaHunter (973 posts) -

It's not broken I've completed that one. 

And since we're on the subject did you complete "Up and Atom"? if you did could you give me a hint about the last part? I have no idea and I've been to every possible page I could think of.

#5 Posted by mrfizzy (1529 posts) -
@NinjaHunter said:
" It's not broken I've completed that one.  And since we're on the subject did you complete "Up and Atom"? if you did could you give me a hint about the last part? I have no idea and I've been to every possible page I could think of. "
haha, no, thats my next question after this one. iv got the first 2 but cant pick the last one at all :P 
#6 Posted by Rinkalicous (1340 posts) -
@NinjaHunter: Tell me about it! I have no idea what that last part could be, and it's the last I need to complete the Hearing Voices Questline
#7 Posted by mrfizzy (1529 posts) -

ah, got it. awesome. my hint to anyone looking is: shes hot!!! 

#8 Posted by thecleric (793 posts) -
@Rinkalicous said:
" @NinjaHunter: Tell me about it! I have no idea what that last part could be, and it's the last I need to complete the Hearing Voices Questline "
Give me a hint for Up and Atom clue 3.. damnit
#9 Posted by mrfizzy (1529 posts) -
@thecleric said:
" @Rinkalicous said:
" @NinjaHunter: Tell me about it! I have no idea what that last part could be, and it's the last I need to complete the Hearing Voices Questline "
Give me a hint for Up and Atom clue 3.. damnit "
ask your dad. 
#10 Posted by thecleric (793 posts) -
@mrfizzy said:
" @thecleric said:
" @Rinkalicous said:
ask your dad.  "
Huh.. I got it, but man.. Those REALLY don't add up. I mean I get it, but that's a HUGE stretch.
#11 Posted by takua108 (1479 posts) -

Any more clues for this one (Up and Atom #3)? I'm really stuck here.

#12 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -
@mrfizzy said:
" ah, got it. awesome. my hint to anyone looking is: shes hot!!!  "
For a minute there I was like "OH YEAH HER" and googled my ass off. Then I remembered she worked for Ubisoft. Damnit.
#13 Posted by mrfizzy (1529 posts) -
@foggel said:
" @mrfizzy said:
" ah, got it. awesome. my hint to anyone looking is: shes hot!!!  "
For a minute there I was like "OH YEAH HER" and googled my ass off. Then I remembered she worked for Ubisoft. Damnit. "
bahahah! saddest thing here is i know EXACTLY who your talking about. dnt take my clue as she looks hot. maybe her last name is hot... 
#14 Posted by takua108 (1479 posts) -

Up and Atom #3, anyone...?

#15 Posted by Happy (261 posts) -

I am having trouble with step 3 of Up and Atom too. Does it have anything at all to do with step 2?

#16 Posted by jakob187 (21676 posts) -
@mrfizzy said:
" @thecleric said:
" @Rinkalicous said:
ask your dad.  "
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  NOW I GET IT!!!!!!  Thanks. 

As for the "By Her Powers Combined", it's just like the clue on the thing says - she was on A Different World and also did voice work on Captain Planet. 

The power of the internet compels you...
#17 Posted by Arrested_Developer (720 posts) -

The  "By Her Powers Combined" one is a tricky because there is another voice actor that did a lot of work for Bioware and Black Isle and was also on Captain Planet.

#18 Posted by escher (52 posts) -

Ok, so I poked around trying to get "Up and Atom" #3, thinking with the clue it might be the character's dad, the character's dad's voice actor, a parental figure in one of the older Fallouts, etc, and I've still got nothing.

Anyone care to drop another hint?

#19 Posted by Shirogane (3578 posts) -
@escher said:
"Ok, so I poked around trying to get "Up and Atom" #3, thinking with the clue it might be the character's dad, the character's dad's voice actor, a parental figure in one of the older Fallouts, etc, and I've still got nothing.  Anyone care to drop another hint? "

I'm quite sure you got it...and it didn't register...
#20 Posted by escher (52 posts) -

Either it's bugged for me (unlikely) or I'm an idiot dancing all around it.  Is it Fallout 3 related, or just Fallout in general related?

#21 Posted by Rinkalicous (1340 posts) -
@Shirogane: Really? Because I've been clicking everything to do with James (the dad) and got nothing
#22 Posted by Shirogane (3578 posts) -
@Rinkalicous said:
" @Shirogane: Really? Because I've been clicking everything to do with James (the dad) and got nothing "

Keep going with that. Or try again some other time. 

Really, Obi-wan would get it straight away.
#23 Edited by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Shirogane said:

" @Rinkalicous said:

" @Shirogane: Really? Because I've been clicking everything to do with James (the dad) and got nothing "
Keep going with that. Or try again some other time.  Really, Obi-wan would get it straight away. "
Just figured it out while I went: 
"Why would Obi-Wan know? pffft"  
so I clicked the obvious one after thinking Obi had no fucking clue :P
#24 Posted by Asembo (98 posts) -

Could someone drop a hot tip on the gravel question?

#25 Posted by Tebbit (4465 posts) -

Huh, I went to #3 about 20 minutes ago and it didn't go off. But hey, its working now, so anyone who hasn't got it, just read the comments.

#26 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Asembo said:
" Could someone drop a hot tip on the gravel question? "
The Todd (Scrubs) would make a totally inappropriate yet solid joke about something he would have in his pants o.O 
I'm not good at hints or tips..  
#27 Posted by Shirogane (3578 posts) -

@Asembo said:

"Could someone drop a hot tip on the gravel question? "

That one...one of them is a character. I spent heaps of time looking for a person for that one!

#28 Edited by paulunga (2029 posts) -

Again, Gravel, I need the first one. Are they looking for a game, a franchise, a character or what? I got the second one, the dude who wrote the script for X2.

Edit: Okay, this time they want the character the voice actor plays. Man, those Quests are annoying, there's absolutely no consistency.

#29 Posted by Asembo (98 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:
" @Asembo said:
" Could someone drop a hot tip on the gravel question? "
The Todd (Scrubs) would make a totally inappropriate yet solid joke about something he would have in his pants o.O I'm not good at hints or tips..   "
Thanks dude! I finally got all of "Hearing Voices".
#30 Posted by JokerSmilez (1293 posts) -

I still cannot find the "By Her Powers Combined" one. I swear I've checked every voice actress from every major Bioware game I could think of.

I even cross-checked EVERY female from both Captain Planet and A Different World on IMDB. NOTHING!

Anyone with some more hints??

#31 Edited by subvertedhope (16 posts) -

A hint for "Charles in Charge" would be great. I have no idea where to even start... 

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot.

#32 Edited by Ronald (1370 posts) -

In a way, it's TAKEN you a bit too long for #3 of Atom.

#33 Posted by Ronald (1370 posts) -
@JokerSmilez:  Forget the Captain Planet thing, just remember A Different World and Bioware games.

And for a very vague hint, she's almost related to Ronan the Accuser.
#34 Edited by CrimsonClown (133 posts) -
@JokerSmilez said:

" I still cannot find the "By Her Powers Combined" one. I swear I've checked every voice actress from every major Bioware game I could think of.

I even cross-checked EVERY female from both Captain Planet and A Different World on IMDB. NOTHING!  Anyone with some more hints?? "

This. Beginning to really annoy me.

Edit: Finally. Thank god.
#35 Posted by ZagZagovich (767 posts) -

Any clues for the third in atom that don't require the knowledge of Star Wars? Does it have anything to do with number 2 or is it separate?

#36 Posted by damswedon (3194 posts) -
@escher: just think  
  • who said the famous line
  • the game
  • who is the draw for the game
#37 Posted by cap123 (2477 posts) -
@ZagZagovich:  i don't know much about the series it's based on so to me they were completly unrelated people, but they play very key parts it seems if you do know about the series.

he recently released the kraken in a cinema near you
#38 Posted by ZagZagovich (767 posts) -
@cap123: 
 Wow. I guess it's broken then because I got the person but it doesn't register=(
#39 Posted by FlamingHobo (4483 posts) -

I just need 'Charles in Charge.' 
Any clues would be appreciated.

#40 Posted by ZagZagovich (767 posts) -

Ok, I got it. You need to use the search engine and not a direct link for 3 to work.
@FlamingHobo:
You will jump up in the air and yell after you find the answer to that one

#41 Posted by TurboMan (7559 posts) -
@FlamingHobo: his favorite color is red...
#42 Posted by TurboMan (7559 posts) -

ok, for the "Up and Atom" achievement, I got everything but #2... what should i be looking for?

#43 Posted by spiceninja (3062 posts) -
@TurboMan:  He starred in the Hellboy films. I think that will put you in the right direction.
#44 Posted by TurboMan (7559 posts) -
@PlasmaBeam44: thanks a bunch... I thought I clicked on him before, but I guess not.
#45 Posted by Murtaug (309 posts) -

By Her Powers Combined has me pulling my hair out. I know this one is going to make me feel really dumb.

#46 Posted by korkesh (133 posts) -

Need a hint for Charles in charge, I don't know what it is supposed to be referencing

#47 Posted by TurboMan (7559 posts) -
@korkesh: YIIPEEE! HAH HAH!!!! Lets Go!!!!!
#48 Posted by korkesh (133 posts) -

gahhh I cannot believe i did not get that!

#49 Posted by cap123 (2477 posts) -

Battle Royale seems like it should be the easiest one in the world, i have the obvious two but nothing else seems to be workinf >:( i've tried other consoles, the main mascots, everything!

#50 Posted by NinjaHunter (973 posts) -
@mrfizzy: Sweet I got it, thanks!