#1 Edited by SmasheControllers (2550 posts) -

Feel free to post hints, other then Fire It Up this quest is still possible.    

#2 Posted by jeff4moso (212 posts) -

Having trouble with the third resource.  Could use a hint.

#3 Edited by KingBroly (1645 posts) -

I think Fire it Up is glitched.  Mine says 5/5 but the quest set hasn't unlocked.  It's my last one, too. :( 

EDIT:  Now 6/5, still nothing.  What the heck, man?

#4 Posted by SmasheControllers (2550 posts) -
@chicubs223420:  I need some Supplies from the ______ Depot.
#5 Edited by mak_wikus (523 posts) -
@chicubs223420 said:

" Having trouble with the third resource.  Could use a hint. "

Yup, me too. I've started  clicking on every concept and object related to the franchise. If I come onto something, I'll let you guys know.

EDIT: Weird, actually, since I've already visited pages for the shiny thing, the thing that can't be touched, and that third thing that can be basically anything judging from it's name. Am I missing something? Or is another broken quest next to Fire It Up?
#6 Edited by Deltex (41 posts) -

@ KingBroly

seems so, mine is up to 10 out of 5 :(

#7 Posted by jeff4moso (212 posts) -
@SmashedControllers: Thanks!
#8 Posted by KingBroly (1645 posts) -
@Deltex said:
" @ KingBroly seems so, mine is up to 10 out of 5 :( "
I'm not watching another video until they fix it.  For some reason 4/5 never showed up for me, but every other one did.  :\  I was gonna be #10, too.
#9 Posted by Cake (210 posts) -

lol
#10 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

...this is the easiest quest I ever done.  Aside from the Broken Video Glitch, I got all the other stuff in under a minute.  Finished #19, stupid video.  I don't think people really need hints, all the clues are just very major SC stuff.  >.>

#11 Posted by ZombiePie (5662 posts) -

Please use this thread to discuss hints for the quest set and not complain about the glitched nature of the quest set. For all of of your complaining needs please keep it to this thread.

#12 Posted by SmasheControllers (2550 posts) -
@KaosAngel: Some people may need help, not everyone knows Starcraft.
#13 Edited by Rehehelly (414 posts) -

Since I love Starcraft, easiest quest set i've ever done. 

Third resource is where your little minions get their food from.

#14 Posted by Fish_Face_McGee (475 posts) -

For the video quest, just watch ALL of the SC2 videos.  You'll unlock it then.

#15 Posted by TerraDelu (501 posts) -

Still need help with the 3rd resource. Two are plainly obvious (even for someone who hasn't played Starcraft...YET), but what is the third?

#16 Posted by sjolle (165 posts) -

you gota wach 17 starcraft II related videos

33'th to finnish =)

#17 Posted by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -
@sjolle: 33th? O_o
#18 Posted by TerraDelu (501 posts) -
@jadeskye: thirty-threeth?
#19 Posted by JessicaBoo (404 posts) -

meh, i never played starcraft and im super stuck on the third resource.... two are obvious because of other RTS's but damn, i been everywhere xD

#20 Edited by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -
@SJSchmidt93 said:

" @chicubs223420 said:

" Having trouble with the third resource.  Could use a hint. "
"
Spwan more ________ 
Warp Additional _______ 
Build More ________ 

EDIT:  Starcraft for FOOD
#21 Posted by JacDG (2124 posts) -

God damn, it won't unlock Fire It UpI would've been in the top 50 if it had when it should've :( This was by far one the easiest questsets, and I know NOTHING about StarCraft

#22 Posted by RecSpec (3816 posts) -

I haven't played Starcraft much, but these quests were still pretty easy.

#23 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

I started working on this quest, but considering I have no interest in the series, I think I'm just gonna pass.

#24 Posted by PK_Koopa (583 posts) -

#473.
I never played Starcraft but it wasn't that hard.

#25 Posted by ch3burashka (5067 posts) -

Just finished; thanks people! 

I've never played Starcraft, but I've heard so much about it that I finished the entire set in about 10 minutes. That and 'Starcraft' franchise page scanning.

#26 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

My hint for Tom SawyCraft: Toy Story-esque villain trying to hurry things along.

#27 Posted by jakob187 (21670 posts) -

I know next to nothing about the actual universe of StarCraft, and this was still pretty easy.  Just gotta watch the videos now.

#28 Posted by Wraxend (564 posts) -

never played a single starcraft and still managed it
#29 Posted by AdvanceStrat (65 posts) -

Don't even like starcraft, was able to get most of it by going to the starcraft franchise page, and hitting every link I could find.
#30 Posted by Will (234 posts) -

Yea in the same boat as everyone else, not really a big Starcraft fan but got most of these really fast, just watching the videos at the moment.

#31 Posted by XcL (152 posts) -

1625th to finish ah little late to the party. 

#32 Posted by sportz103 (10 posts) -
#1,981 to finish.  

Just squeaked in this time. 
#33 Posted by slowbird (1703 posts) -
@sportz103: same here, I had two videos playing at the same time to get that finished quickly.  is that against the spirit of the quest?  I hope not.
#34 Posted by Tebbit (4465 posts) -

This was super easy for me. Despite this, I was at university all day and finished the quest   #1,713 

What a rip. 

Also I wish those video quests were retro-active, because I'd already watched those videos before, some even a few times.

#35 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

*yawns* Could have used a bit more challenge, like some planets or unit names! :D