Here's what I've got so far, but I need help on a couple. Can anyone share some hints?
The New Class3 Steps Needed to Complete
- Just find the latest generation of things.
Battle Royale Quest Complete!4 Steps Needed to Complete
- Had huge cassetes and the controllers sharp corners sometimes hurt your hand.
- Sega's response to the console on Number 1.
- Sega upped the ante with it's next console.
- A favorite console of gamers, it had nice controls and was host to our plumbers best adventure in 2D.
Flash in the Pan4 Steps Needed to Complete
- HELP WITH THIS PLEASE!
- These words rhyme. 'New' - 'Another word for ground or earth.'
- A console made by Panasonic.
- Created by Hudson Soft
Can I Get Some Quarters?6 Steps Needed to Complete
- Where do you go to get highscores with nothing but change?
- This game has a monkey going apeshit because someone stole his hoard of bananas.
- WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA
- Dear God this little green guy is going to get run over!
- If Gerard Butler wanted to train two of these, he's have a [blank] [blank] situation.
- These shelled creatures are masters of body combat, but they seemed to have lost themselves in the 5th dimension.
Founding Fathers6 Steps Needed to Complete
- Single handedly responsible for the videogame market exploding into popularity.
- This guy wanted to phone home. Considered the worst game EVER by many. You probably heard the stories of how they were dumped in the desert.
- HELP WITH THIS ONE PLEASE!
- If you brought both planes and ships to a battle, then you could call it an [blank] and [blank] [blank].
- One of the most ambitious games that had a direct link to comic book (in gameplay terms, not content) - It involves an adventure looking for a sword.
- This new sound technology boasts that it can make you feel as if you were there. I think it's called [blank] sound?
Ask for hints here! And please help me with what I'm missing! :D
Edit: Just need number 3 for Founding Fathers - any help?