#1 Posted by meshelleee (16 posts) -

I use Giantbomb for all the reviews, but I find myself getting sucked in trying to complete quests. You do the same?
#2 Posted by Droop (1792 posts) -

I did at first but now I just don't give a fuck.

#3 Posted by Rockanomics (1150 posts) -

Whenever they show a new set, but I don't really try too hard to finish it if it's something I don't know much about.

#4 Posted by AlexW00d (6059 posts) -
@Droop said:
" I did at first but now I just don't give a fuck. "
#5 Posted by melcene (3056 posts) -

I'll go through stints of trying to complete quests, and then weeks of not caring.  Rinse, repeat.

#6 Posted by zudthespud (3276 posts) -

I haven't tried to get any in ages. I never spent a very long time on any of them.

#7 Posted by csl316 (7345 posts) -

When they first arrived I was glued to my computer for a week.  There was a time when I tried getting every new set the same day.  Now it's more... when boredom strikes.

#8 Posted by jking47 (1190 posts) -

I tried really hard to get the one where you get first comment, then one day I got it and I felt... empty. After that day I haven't really tried to get quests

#9 Posted by animateria (3252 posts) -

I do the easy ones. 

#10 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

I always do the limited edition ones, but I don't rush in order to get a low number. I just take my time so I can get extra points.

#11 Posted by onimonkii (2421 posts) -

whenever the site gets really slow for me i check for a new quest set

#12 Posted by Alex_Murphy (1184 posts) -

Naah. Sometimes I'll stumble across one, and click the icon to see what I had to do to get it, but I don't go out of my way. Wouldn't it be pretty easy to write a macro program to follow every link on the site, thus getting you all possible achievements in just a few minutes?

#13 Posted by meshelleee (16 posts) -
@Alex_Murphy said:
"Naah. Sometimes I'll stumble across one, and click the icon to see what I had to do to get it, but I don't go out of my way. Wouldn't it be pretty easy to write a macro program to follow every link on the site, thus getting you all possible achievements in just a few minutes? "

hahaha, that would rule, but i don't think i'd learn anything :P
#14 Posted by EchoForge (154 posts) -

If I can get the answers quick in my head when looking at the question, I give it a quick go, but don't really care. But hey, if it's something people enjoy doing and it gets them clicks, I'll all for it.
#15 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7612 posts) -

Never.  But I'm not opposed to them.

#16 Posted by CnFenix (7 posts) -
@Droop said:
Hope I'll get this step soon, cause actually I'm addicted to them.
#17 Posted by DeeGee (2096 posts) -
@Droop said:
#18 Posted by JudgeDread (570 posts) -
@Droop said:
I just don't give a fuck. "
#19 Posted by Verzzz (139 posts) -

I did at first but lately the only quests I bother completing are the community quests.

#20 Posted by Azteck (7447 posts) -

I just do the ones they post on the front page, and get pleasantly surprised if I complete any other on the way.

#21 Posted by Seedofpower (3909 posts) -

After they released exclusive timed quests I stopped caring.

#22 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3321 posts) -

I like timed exclusives but I stopped caring after that 775 quest snuck in and destroyed it. Why bother if I can't feel awesome?

#23 Posted by KamikazeCaterpillar (1179 posts) -

I done most of quests I can so now i just do the new ones, but I still want to get Major Fan some day.

#24 Posted by Hourai (2795 posts) -

I do all the wiki-searching ones since they're all fairly easy. Not going to answer a hundred trivia questions or something for one, though. 

#25 Posted by S0ndor (2715 posts) -

The ones that involve wiki pages. Can't be arsed to write 20 blogs, upload 1000 images or make a list with 95 items.