#1 Posted by awesomeusername (4152 posts) -

Is commenting first on a video give you a quest because I did that and didn't get a quest.-_-

#2 Posted by Legend (2645 posts) -

If you post the word "first" or use a lot of exclamation points, you don't get the quest. You need to post something that takes more than half a second of thinking. :P

#3 Posted by ChristianCastillo (1178 posts) -

are you sure you were the first? you should go back and choose the option on top of the comments "First to Last" and if you are first than yea you should have received taht quest.

#4 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -
@Legend said:
" If you post the word "first" or use a lot of exclamation points, you don't get the quest. You need to post something that takes more than half a second of thinking. :P "
I think this might actually be the case. Also though, a lot of "first" posters tend to delete their posts as soon as they get the quest. So it's possible that the OP just didn't see the "real" first comment.
#5 Posted by Legend (2645 posts) -
@ChristianCastillo: Yeah, he got the first comment on this video. But he didn't get the quest because he used the word "first" in his post.
#6 Posted by awesomeusername (4152 posts) -

I just found that out. FAIL!

#7 Posted by Tiger_Buttercup (252 posts) -

I did the same thing!

#8 Posted by Sammo21 (3198 posts) -

Man, good luck on that, lol.  I have tried and NEVER get it.  Sucks that happened though.

#10 Posted by natetodamax (19164 posts) -
@Legend said:
" If you post the word "first" or use a lot of exclamation points, you don't get the quest. You need to post something that takes more than half a second of thinking. :P "
Actually, you can do what I did and just post a period and get the quest.
#11 Posted by wrathofconn (1460 posts) -

Or you can use Ctrl+V and post more than one word, which is what I did.

#12 Posted by manderson (19 posts) -

I'd welcome anything to discourage people from post "first" comments.

#13 Posted by Derekh1029 (55 posts) -

lol

#14 Posted by ajamafalous (11793 posts) -

I got it the first day it was available. :D

Also got Remarkin' Spartan that night before they removed it.

#4 to finish that set.

#15 Posted by TurboMan (7339 posts) -

hah, that's funny. I got the quest, but didn't know that "first" discredits it.

#16 Posted by awesomeusername (4152 posts) -

I thought I had to write first since people always write it.-_- It was my second day signed onto GB and i failed on one of the hardest quests when I could've got it.-_- I'm going to get it though! 

#17 Posted by JayDubya (141 posts) -

I've been hunting for that quest but unless I refresh my page every second I don't stand a chance. Some many members try to get that one. 
I gave up forcing it and hope I'll get it through sheer luck or after the world goes post apocalyptic...

#18 Posted by Venatio (4483 posts) -

I've been the first poster on alot of stuff, didn't think the quest was that hard

#19 Posted by m2cks (575 posts) -

Fweh, don't waste your time.