#1 Posted by zanshin (148 posts) -

I was wondering if there is any way the Limited Edition Quests could be unlocked, so that even if we don't get point for finding the answers, people who missed the quest when it was available could still get the quest items checked off if they visit the correct page.

Also, is there any kind of notification for when new quests are added?  I would like to know, perhaps being notified by e-mail would be good.

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (35826 posts) -

Damn you for making me think that there were new quests up. As for you question, no, there is no way to unlock Limited Edition quests after their deadlines.

#3 Posted by Gav47 (1542 posts) -

Stupid 775, robbing me of my awesome Abe Lincoln pic.

#4 Posted by KarlPilkington (2677 posts) -
@Gav47 said:
" Stupid 775, robbing me of my awesome Abe Lincoln pic. "
I have that one I think, haven't taken much notice of quests for a while though.
#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (35826 posts) -
@Gav47 said:
" Stupid 775, robbing me of my awesome Abe Lincoln pic. "
Stupid 6 Nonexplosives Exploding, robbing everybody of their awesome Abe Lincoln pics.
#6 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3001 posts) -

As one of the 775, I have nor problem with limited edition quests.

Honestly, I don't care about them that much.  I do want to know if there is a way to check what number you were to complete the quest, though, as I'm curious about that more than anything else.

#7 Posted by zanshin (148 posts) -

Well, what I was hoping was some person in power would change the system so that we could still do that Limited Edition quests, and get the checks, but we wouldn't necessarily get the XP points.

#8 Posted by Daniel (1523 posts) -
@zanshin: Hey buddy, like others have pointed out, this just isn't possible. Sorry about that! Once a limited edition Quest hits it's deadline, it's closed.
#9 Posted by mosespippy (3982 posts) -
@zanshin said:
" I was wondering if there is any way the Limited Edition Quests could be unlocked, so that even if we don't get point for finding the answers, people who missed the quest when it was available could still get the quest items checked off if they visit the correct page.Also, is there any kind of notification for when new quests are added?  I would like to know, perhaps being notified by e-mail would be good. "
New quests are announced on twitter by @whiskeyquests