With the new limited quest set out, I thought we could share hints inside this thread. I'll try to keep this first post up to date with hints about each quest.
If you have any hints, reply to me so I will get a message in my inbox.
"Kick Off" HintsFirst Step:
- It's two words, one is the people living on this continent, the other is another word for a winner.
- The continent is NOT North America.
- According to the wiki page, this game was released on PC, Atari ST, and Amiga.
- "It's time to Kick Off!"
- The game was on ZX Spectrum, Amiga, Atari ST, and Amstrad CPC.
- It's sensible to search for this.
- Remade on XBLA and released in 2007.
- One of the first 8-bit Soccer games.
"Capri Suns" Hints1) Plays for Arsenal at the moment, is a Spanish midfielder
2) Argentinian striker
3) Plays for England and Man United, striker
5) Brazilian, has weird teeth
6) English, takes free kicks, plays for LA Galaxy
-- Thanks Lumley.
1# Spanish midfield who sits on the bench alot (And is at the world cup)
2# Next Maradona
3# Plays for England and looks like Shrek
4# He loves step overs and is Portuguese, love him or hate him, he's awesome.
5# He got left at home this year because he "parties too much" in alot of nike adverts and is Brazillian
6# He got injured before the world cup but England took him anyway, he plays in the American league.
-- Thanks Ineedaname.
- Spain and Arsenal player
- Argentina and Barcelona player
- England and Man U player
- Portugal and Real Madrid player
- Former Brazil and current A.C. Milan player
- Former England and current A.C. Milan (on loan) / L.A. Galaxy player
-- Thanks mracoon.
"Pre-Game Warmups" HintsFirst Step:
- You receive this shinny object when you win the World Cup.
- Where you would play soccer at.
- That black and white ball used in the game of soccer.
"Orange Slices Hints"First Step:
- "Word on the street says EA created a new soccer franchise."
- The soccer franchise created by EA.
- The soccer franchise created by Konami.
- "This is the 11th time I've won!"