#51 Posted by Wiseblood (645 posts) -

The hoodie blazer guy used to be a spokesperson for one of the console companies but then suddenly disappeared from the spotlight.

#52 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -
@Scarlet_Rogue said:
" I'm still confused about the Most Important Man thing. I saw no names on that ME2 page. "
like we talking the first ten people on the page , because i think the quest is bugged for me.
#53 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -
@UnlivedPhalanx said:
" I was offended it wasn't Shigeru Miyamoto, that man is a God in this industry for all his contributions. "
Same here. Then I tried Reggie "Miller" Fils-Aime, and no luck. Then I tried Jeff Gerstmann himself, and nope.

Judging from the hints, it seems the guy is kind of a nobody, so that's the only one in that set I'll probably never get. I got the others with ease. I especially liked the hoodie/trench coat one.
#54 Posted by NoDeath (798 posts) -

I know I've found the right page. He fits all the hints that have been given and it even says "He is commonly regarded as the most important man in the video games industry." right on the page but I'm not getting the quest.

#55 Posted by TripMasterMunky (2403 posts) -
@Hockeymask27 said:
" @Scarlet_Rogue said:
" I'm still confused about the Most Important Man thing. I saw no names on that ME2 page. "
like we talking the first ten people on the page , because i think the quest is bugged for me. "
This ain't Xbox Live/PSN lol.
#56 Posted by Wiseblood (645 posts) -
@NoDeath said:
" I know I've found the right page. He fits all the hints that have been given and it even says "He is commonly regarded as the most important man in the video games industry." right on the page but I'm not getting the quest. "
You have it.  Sometimes the pop up doesn't show.  I've had this happen a few times today.
#57 Posted by JohnnyAutoFire (354 posts) -
@UnlivedPhalanx said:
" I was offended it wasn't Shigeru Miyamoto, that man is a God in this industry for all his contributions. "
I tried Shiggy first and was amazed that it wasn't him.  Then i tried Nolan Bushnell to no avail.  After that I said "Fuck you Giant Bomb" and gave up...  

So it's probably going to be some random dude, because Miyamoto San is the obvious choice.
#58 Edited by AHappyPanda (50 posts) -

The guy who turned out to be the hooded blazer guy, I thought for SURE was who GB would consider the most important man in video games.

#59 Posted by havelava (175 posts) -

This is driving me insane.

#60 Posted by General_D23 (1201 posts) -

Jesus Christ, this one was a bitch. Ugh. At the very least, completion of the Famous Friends set bumped me up to level 7.

#61 Edited by Light_Geiger (54 posts) -

any more hints? this is the only one in that quest that i am missing..... 

rather not have to madly click though the site and just use my arcane game knowledge...

#62 Posted by General_D23 (1201 posts) -
@Light_Geiger said:
"any more hints? this is the only one in that quest that i am missing..... "

Hmm. From me looking over this thread (which I now realize I should of done earlier) you can almost certainly figure it out from all the hints already posted.  But I'll sum it up. 

Hint 1: Bioware 
Hint 2: Listed on a recent game's credit page (I won't say it, but you can easily find which by looking through earlier pages on this thread).
#63 Posted by emkeighcameron (1876 posts) -

oh GOD who is this HOODY WEARING BASTARD SOMEONE TELL ME

#64 Posted by Shadow (4980 posts) -

hint: the answer is really, really stupid

#65 Posted by Flipyap (62 posts) -

Found him, but now I'm really confused. I don't remember what this is referencing AT ALL. 
This quest makes me feel like I'm listening to someone else's in-joke and awkwardly nodding, as if I have any idea what they are saying.

#66 Posted by Shirogane (3576 posts) -

Urgh, i got it, and i have no clue who he is... 
And i'm supposed to be a games programmer huh...
#67 Posted by guiseppe (2841 posts) -

Even with all these hints, I can't figure it out.

#68 Posted by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -
@emkeighcameron: lol ^____^ 

He's a Hiro in my eyes.
#69 Posted by Willy105 (4690 posts) -
@guiseppe said:
" Even with all these hints, I can't figure it out. "
That's the point, I guess. Dog eat dog.
#70 Posted by asian_pride (1654 posts) -

Finally found it, although I've never really heard of him before...

#71 Posted by Bozar (133 posts) -

The Hooded Blazer's disembodied head can be sighted in a psychedelic videogame, it lacks hair.

#72 Posted by DefAde (264 posts) -

This is frickin dumb, and seriously pissing me off....

At this point i am now convinced that i have clicked on EVERYBODY in the Mass Effect 2 credits...... TWICE OVER

Someone please PM me the answer

#73 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1863 posts) -
@SJSchmidt93 said:
" @UnlivedPhalanx said:
After I tried this I tried Jeff Gertstmann. No. That wasn't it either. Then I looked up Pong's creator. No. Then Tetris's creator. NO. "
Those were the first 4 I tried too, in that order. Great minds really do think alike!
#74 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -
@DefAde said:
"

This is frickin dumb, and seriously pissing me off....

At this point i am now convinced that i have clicked on EVERYBODY in the Mass Effect 2 credits...... TWICE OVER

Someone please PM me the answer

"
Ive done the same. I have a feeling its one of those 2 pages exists things. One give quest the other does not.
#75 Posted by EvilDingo (589 posts) -
@UnlivedPhalanx said:
I agree. I was so sure this was it.
#76 Posted by Artanas (29 posts) -

This one was some ol bullshit, and here I was thinking it would be Ralph Baer.

#77 Posted by Sweep (8866 posts) -

All i know is it should have been Cliffy B :|

#78 Posted by InuFaye (81 posts) -

Man I have no idea on this. 

#79 Edited by paulunga (2020 posts) -
@TripMasterMunky said:

" I need this one as well as the person related with the MMORPG. no clue on that one. "

One of the first MMORPGs out there. Dude was in space.

Edit: Oh crap, sorry, didn't notice that this thread had four pages already.
#80 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

wow i give up, its not on the mass effect 2 credits page. It cant be... Ive tried everyone twice.

#81 Posted by sarahsdad (1092 posts) -

got 'most important man' brute forced it by opening a few pages at a time from the credits page. 

Not sure who else said it, but I agree that I feel like I'm hearing an inside joke that's only really funny if you were there.

#82 Posted by MayorFeedback (674 posts) -

Hahaha, oh man. I just got it. 

Yes, he IS on the Mass Effect 2 credits page. 

#83 Edited by nobull6 (238 posts) -

This person's voice is not their most notable feature.

#84 Edited by ZipCrash (175 posts) -

Yes he is in the ME2 credits page, just look for the person who's name rhymes per a clue somebody gave earlier in this thread.

Anybody have any other hints for the MMORPG guy? He's the only one I have left.

EDIT: NVM Found it. If anybody else is having issues this clue that was given earlier is all you need for the MMO guy: "he is a British lord"

#85 Posted by Jothel (926 posts) -
@Luke said:
" @rjayb89:  Please don't spam the fucking forums with useless shit topics, just to complete worthless piece of shit Giant Bomb dumb ass Quests.  Seriously, the spam is really fucking ruining this site and your a major dick for contributing to it.  Maybe be considerate next time and not make people have to look at your stupid meaningless shit when you feel the need to touch your keyboard.  But maybe it's Giant Bomb's fault for not providing  a "Quest Help" Fourm that we can block and not have to look at all these retarded-ass topics.  Thank you.   "
good lord calm your ass down, no ones forcing you to look at them and make long and pretty offensive replies
#86 Posted by MildMolasses (3221 posts) -
@Luke:
Judging by the number of people participating, I don't think this is usless. And seeing as how moderators have come in here and mentioned that they like seeing people making use of the features, I don't know why your panties are in a bunch over this. If it's not your thing, you can move along to another thread or one of the many sub-forums.
#87 Posted by neoepoch (1295 posts) -
@Jothel said:
" @Luke said:
" @rjayb89:  Please don't spam the fucking forums with useless shit topics, just to complete worthless piece of shit Giant Bomb dumb ass Quests.  Seriously, the spam is really fucking ruining this site and your a major dick for contributing to it.  Maybe be considerate next time and not make people have to look at your stupid meaningless shit when you feel the need to touch your keyboard.  But maybe it's Giant Bomb's fault for not providing  a "Quest Help" Fourm that we can block and not have to look at all these retarded-ass topics.  Thank you.   "
good lord calm your ass down, no ones forcing you to look at them and make long and pretty offensive replies "
I like how he is copy pasting the same thing in every quest hint topic.
#88 Posted by Knurrunkulus (76 posts) -

Good lord, I finally found the most important person in the video games industry. Thanks for the hints.

But I really can't get my head around the hoodie and blazer guy. Would some of you kindly give me another hint?

#89 Posted by Jothel (926 posts) -
@Knurrunkulus: The giant bomb guys have a history of loving this guy and often state their unhappiness at him being at certain events
#90 Posted by Marz (5653 posts) -

I got this quest done and somehow i did not get notification when i actually clicked on the right guy.  So i was looking forever but i came back to the quest after an hour break and it was activated for me.

#91 Posted by JoeOE18 (109 posts) -

Finally finally got it. That one was really bugging me. It was really obscure though, pretty much a "how well do you remember the bombcast" question.

#92 Posted by alsnuts2 (674 posts) -

Wow Giant Bomb, you really did it this time, bad enough I waste 2 hours a day watching you play a videogame, now you prey on my innate desire to fill up XP bars? thats cold.  

That being said.. I GOT IT! DING! so at level 10 do we start adding points to our skill tree? 

#93 Posted by mrsmiley (1108 posts) -
@RobotHamster said:

" I thought it was Rich Gallup but no luck, its killing me, and also the guy with the hoodie and blazer, argggghhhh! "

Haha I thought that too. I figured it can't be someone serious, but who knows. I'm now RE-listening to the entire podcast show to see. Thanks for the hints,  rjayb89!
#94 Posted by TurboMan (7550 posts) -

finally got it! 

thanks for the help, now time to figure out who the hell wears a hoody with a blazer

#95 Posted by StickNutzman (25 posts) -
@TurboMan: He probably rocks a Zune HD with that hoodieblazer.
#96 Posted by Pkshields (810 posts) -

Aaahh, just got it. Thanks to everyone here, no chance I would have gotten that one.

#97 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -
@RobotHamster: Those are the two I need aswell D:
#98 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -

I got it, who is this guy again?

#99 Posted by Thoseposers (785 posts) -

Yeah, i really feel like this is some bad inside joke

#100 Posted by OpenWideToSwim (56 posts) -

lols all you have to do is open in a new tab every one who isn't a voice actor