#201 Posted by TheLagerMeister (41 posts) -
@TripMasterMunky:  for the MMORPG guy...just google search the hint. You will find something if you type in the right information. I found it on the 3rd or 4th link.
#202 Posted by Murdouken (709 posts) -

I've got them all except the hooded blazer one. No idea who that is. I swear I've seen Randy Pitchford wearing that before?

#203 Posted by SmasheControllers (2544 posts) -

Yes, Got it!

#204 Posted by StriderNo9 (1082 posts) -

Thought it was Miyamoto also. Hmmm

#205 Edited by Konanda (627 posts) -

Given the dude's occupation his importance is more to the videogames press in particular. (as in the people they have to deal with to get coverage on developers) For those still needing a hint.

#206 Posted by Dan64 (82 posts) -

Hooded Blazer clues -

1. ZUNE
2. The guy loves having an initial instead of a first name.
3. He loves J  uice.

#207 Posted by darkjester74 (1571 posts) -

Thanks to everyone for the hints on the OP.  Phew, never would have found that one without everyone's help!

#208 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -
@TheMasterDS said:
" Got it! Brute forced it by going to the Bioware page and clicking on every name I saw. That didn't work, so I went to the Mass Effect 2 Page and did the same. "
Thanks, dude. I never would have got this one without your help.
#209 Posted by SmAsH (234 posts) -

Any help with the most important man in the video game industry would be nice. 

P.S. Mass Effect 2 didn't help.

#210 Edited by Khann (2788 posts) -

#211 Edited by SmAsH (234 posts) -

Rugatwood? I searched that on google and found nothing. I found hardwood cleaners and the Turkish prime minister....

Thanks for the hint though, hopefully I'll get this blasted guy one day :p

#212 Posted by Khann (2788 posts) -
@SmAsH said:
" Rugatwood? I searched that on google and found nothing. I found hardwood cleaners and the Turkish prime minister....  Thanks for the hint though, hopefully I'll get this blasted guy one day :p "
I don't usually call them doorrugs, or showerrugs.
#213 Edited by SmAsH (234 posts) -
@Khann said:

" @SmAsH said:

" Rugatwood? I searched that on google and found nothing. I found hardwood cleaners and the Turkish prime minister....  Thanks for the hint though, hopefully I'll get this blasted guy one day :p "
I don't usually call them doorrugs, or showerrugs. "
GOT IT! Thank you so much! :D Finally now I need to wikipedia this person, because I know nothing of him other than the games he has made. You rock!
#214 Posted by Khann (2788 posts) -
@SmAsH said:
" @Khann said:

" @SmAsH said:

GOT IT! Thank you so much! :D Finally now I need to wikipedia this person, because I know nothing of him other than the games he has made. You rock! "
Haha, I have no idea who he is either. I just clicked through the first couple of pages of Bioware employees as someone had hinted at him being a Bioware employee.
#215 Posted by Fritzerbacon (144 posts) -
@Konanda said:
"

Given the dude's occupation his importance is more to the videogames press in particular. (as in the people they have to deal with to get coverage on developers) For those still needing a hint.

"
This helped me get it! Oh man wow! I totally cant believe i didnt get it earlier
#216 Posted by Duffman (208 posts) -
@Khann said:
" @SmAsH said:
Got it after this post.  For those still needing the quest, I would be more descriptive, but that would give away the guys first name.   Oh wait....
#217 Posted by rufusgerm (18 posts) -
@Dan64:  That was a pretty big hint. Thank you, I could picture his damn face just couldn't think of his name. 
#218 Posted by ArchV1le (232 posts) -

Wow finally got it, don't think I've ever heard this name before :P

#219 Posted by ArchV1le (232 posts) -
@Khann: Now that I know the answer that is the best hint ever :P 

Seriously though, anyone still having trouble needs to follow the name rhyme clue
#220 Posted by LordGriegous (3 posts) -

Finally got it. That was a nightmare...

#221 Edited by Keeng (998 posts) -
@Dan64 said:

" Hooded Blazer clues -   1. ZUNE 2. The guy loves having an initial instead of a first name. 3. He loves J  uice. "

And thanks to you, I now have this quest done! 

Edit: I got the "most important man" a few minutes ago. All these hints are correct and it is totally the type of thing where you'll feel like you missed out on some inside joke. This quest sucked and no one here would think he was the most important man in the industry. Oh well, they can't all be winners.
#222 Posted by MrCellophane (524 posts) -
@TripMasterMunky said:
" @monkyofdoom said:
" God, I just cannot think of it. Can someone post, I don't know, like the initials or something? "
The first post provides pretty good hints. I'll provide another: He could be related to forests and lumberjacks. "
YES! Thanks to this and the BioWare page I finally got him! 

...and I have no idea who he is. Is this bad?
#223 Posted by MostlyHeadless (116 posts) -

Finally got this one. How is he the most important man in videogames? I've never even heard of him except in passing.

#224 Posted by TrevPunk (27 posts) -

Ok, even with the ME2 credits in front of me I can't find this guy. :(

#225 Posted by MachoFantastico (4492 posts) -

Finally found it, the tips were helpful but it was the similarity in the names that helped me out the most. Oh and yes he as been spoken about on the Bombcast a few times I recall. 

#226 Posted by Emiroo (14 posts) -
#227 Posted by Raven_Sword (3438 posts) -

lol, can someone please give me the hints?
#228 Posted by PirateNeal (268 posts) -

is he a voice actor?

#229 Edited by PirateNeal (268 posts) -

forget it... i just clicked on each and every person for the Mass Effect 2 page credits and nothing. i hope its not an error

Edit... ok i guess i found him but the pop up did not come up. thank god, that was a bitch

#230 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

Just got it. Jesus Christ this one is obscure.

#231 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11478 posts) -

Got it, but who on earth is this guy?

#232 Posted by LukMarques (11 posts) -

I've searched in the Mass Effect 2 page, and I finally got it!
Now, I'm trying to find the guy of hoddie blazer. More tips, please!

#233 Posted by ClockworkOJ (2 posts) -

Just listened to the whole podcast. Nothing.

#234 Posted by wwfundertaker (1396 posts) -

I finally got it. Who the hell is that guy.

#235 Posted by captainawesomo (181 posts) -

Still stuck on the hooded blazer guy. Fucking obscure.

#236 Posted by Evercaptor (391 posts) -

It's genuinely refreshing to see how seriously and respectfully we're al treating the Quests.

#237 Posted by keoskey (270 posts) -

Just got it not even a min ago ty for hints

#238 Posted by DM (72 posts) -

This n the mmorpg one have me stumped good.

#239 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2198 posts) -
@Dan64:  AH HA! that last hint was all I needed!
#240 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2198 posts) -

omg that was really annoying. Who the hell is this guy?

#241 Posted by Count_Elmdor (35 posts) -

ugh. I don't recall this guy ever being mentioned on the bombcast, but what do I know.  He does have the same name as a previous boss of mine at Office Depot, though!

#242 Posted by Dan64 (82 posts) -
@Oscar__Explosion: 

Glad I could help.
#243 Posted by Smallville123 (415 posts) -

This one was a bitch to get and so obscure!

#244 Posted by Chibi_Kaji (170 posts) -
@TripMasterMunky said:
" I need this one as well as the person related with the MMORPG. no clue on that one. "
Try Google. Thats how I came across that one.
#245 Posted by Blitzer (386 posts) -

Should be Shiggy.

#246 Edited by DystopiaX (5293 posts) -

the first syllable rhymes with cat. The second syllable is related to trees. 
edit- this is his last name. should come up on the search.

#247 Posted by Phantom (182 posts) -

My first attempt was Robbie Drums

#248 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -
@rjayb89 said:
" Apparently, he works for En Mass Entertainment now. "
This was it! Thanks a lot!

On a side note, who the f*** is that guy and how is he the most important person in videogames!?!?! I've never even heard of him before this quest...
#249 Posted by triple07 (1196 posts) -
@DystopiaX:  Thank you sir I would never have gotten it without your help!
#250 Posted by ShaunassNZ (2128 posts) -

Got them. The most important man one took me like 3 times to go on that page before it got it for me. And the hoodie blazer dude was easy after looking at people's posts. I Googled Xbox 360 launch and went to the wiki page and searched a guys name that was on that page in GB and found him.