#301 Posted by zeekthegeek (389 posts) -

This one is pretty damn tough. He's never been that well known despite having an impressive resume of titles.

#302 Posted by seanord (111 posts) -
Almost 50,000 page views--glad I'm not the only one. But man, a little tough this one. Maybe it's not a man...
#303 Posted by noby_guy (95 posts) -

Finally got this quest!!!!! YES!

#304 Edited by Paindamnation (815 posts) -

I found the person! All it takes is google and the hints. I have NO idea why he is the most important. I never even heard of him! Trust google young padawans. Tis your friend.

Edit: think of worked for bioware now working for en masse.

#305 Posted by Ujio (565 posts) -

@Paindamnation said:

I found the person! All it takes is google and the hints. I have NO idea why he is the most important. I never even heard of him! Trust google young padawans. Tis your friend.

Edit: think of worked for bioware now working for en masse.

Indeed. First search and I found this dude as well.

I call complete bullshit on this particular quest, however, since this guy is NOT important at all and nothing supports the claim that he is. I think the guys at GiantBomb just arbitrarily picked some unknown guy and labeled him "most important" in an ironic twist to throw off virtually everyone that undertakes this quest. I can think of far more important people in the long history of video games than who this person turned out to be.

#306 Posted by Paindamnation (815 posts) -

@Ujio If you look at what he is accredited for. It's a whole lot. That's the only thing that I can grasp.

#307 Posted by friarmark (20 posts) -

@rjayb89: matwood

#308 Posted by dvorak (1497 posts) -

@Ujio: Much like this quest, it would probably also take a pretty long time to find your sense of humor.

#309 Posted by Dario_Silva (6 posts) -

unbeknownst