#1 Posted by BlaineBlaine (463 posts) -

Not sure if anyone else was disappointed in #6 of 7 in the Murder Simulator quest.  I've played that game inside and out and I would never have thought of it without the hint posts. Personally I'd have ranked a couple dozen games ahead of  #6. 

Do you think it's a good fit or does it strike you as an odd choice?

#2 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

I think it's because it presents the option to straight up execute people in the game.

#3 Edited by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
#4 Posted by Stilblad (89 posts) -

Remember its just about controversy in general and there was quite a storm around it when it was released.

#5 Posted by BlaineBlaine (463 posts) -
@Stilblad said:
" Remember its just about controversy in general and there was quite a storm around it when it was released. "
See, I didn't read it as controversial games... just violent ones. Sheer controversy, yeah, absolutely. Never struck me as an abnormally violent game.
#6 Posted by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -

Yeah, the funny part is that the two i could have sworn would be murder simulators, and looked for first, ended up being Deviant Art #1 and 2. And then one of the Licensed games too.

#7 Posted by Syndwar (6 posts) -

I am confussed. Only 2 games found and dozens checked without success. I thought I played most of the violent games, but I guess I was wrong. There are 5 games this site calls violent and I don't know them, damn.

#8 Posted by reelife (328 posts) -

This quest is busted. I got this quest when I entered "insert non violent game here"... I was actually doing the "SPAAAAAAAAACE" quest when I tried... SO I went for god of war 3 (nothing) and then modern warfare 2... nothing. If modern warfare 2's massacre at the airport is not controversial I don't know what is.