• 115 results
#1 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I don't need to say much else; Epic Mickey's coming out this week, and there's a quest set for it. One hint, though: the search system might screw you over, as it has done in the past (amazing how Pokémon gets nothing that I want, yet Pokemon is an alias for Pokémon).

#2 Posted by Zidane_24 (739 posts) -

Nothing too tough here, managed to finish 16th.

#3 Posted by WeepingWillow (36 posts) -

Nice easy stuff. 

#4 Posted by FritzDude (2263 posts) -

I need one more game on Not looking good, Dorian. I was disappointed that Mass Effect didn't make it through the quest... It's popular and your character changes appereance, just like the quest says.

#5 Posted by Jamer91 (132 posts) -

I finished 30th :)

#6 Posted by WeepingWillow (36 posts) -
@FritzDude: Think more British-y
#7 Posted by Rothbart (351 posts) -

Again, I think it's funny that you have to go to the Franchise page for some of them... This has been my fastest set yet at 47th though, so I'm not complaining. :)

#8 Posted by Zidane_24 (739 posts) -
@FritzDude: Think about RPGs based on popular movie franchises. 
#9 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

you have to go to the franchise pages for games and not the games themselves for some reason 

#10 Posted by csl316 (8696 posts) -

#48, hurrah

#11 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -
@Zidane_24 said:
" @FritzDude: Think about RPGs based on popular movie franchises.  "
Think the one that fucked it up for me. The one where you have to type out the whole damn thing.
#12 Posted by FritzDude (2263 posts) -

I still need one more game on not looking good dorian. I already got the British-fart game. And RPG's based on popular movie franchises doesn't say much for me. It's probably an easy answer, but i dont get it.

#13 Posted by Mystyr_E (1190 posts) -
@FritzDude: 
"I shoot lightning out of my hands and I ride along telephone wires"
#14 Edited by General_D23 (1201 posts) -

#15. 

Fairly easy one.

#15 Posted by Poki3 (527 posts) -

Also thought about using Mass Effect, but I guess there was no appearance change in 1 so...
If people can't find any franchise, then to add to Zidane's comment about a franchise based on a popular movie, there's also a "story" franchise that Vinny and Brad reviewed.

#16 Posted by Terranova (590 posts) -
@FritzDude said:
"

I still need one more game on not looking good dorian. I already got the British-fart game. And RPG's based on popular movie franchises doesn't say much for me. It's probably an easy answer, but i dont get it.

"
There was only two for me to get and you got both so no idea why you need a third
#17 Posted by DukeTogo (1504 posts) -
@Zidane_24: Not looking good is not well thought out, I went to several pages of franchises and game that included that feature and they were not linked.  Maybe it's a failure of the community or the fact that I don't believe there is a concept page for that certain feature, making it hard to pin down, but between that and it being a franchise instead of a game makes it a tossup of when you actually get the quest done.
#18 Posted by FritzDude (2263 posts) -

I finally got the last game for not looking good. Thaks to Mystyr_E. I will get Famous one day.

#19 Posted by is343 (106 posts) -

The site was definitely acting up. Must be a lot of people trying to complete this.

#20 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11039 posts) -

#141, but that's because I didn't notice it being put up for a while, and the site slows the hell down when new ones are put up. 

#21 Posted by TJ311 (415 posts) -

nothing too hard really, another quest where if u know how to use the site it will be easier

#22 Posted by beardfish (113 posts) -
#23 Posted by Natedogg2 (453 posts) -

# 213

Yeah, the site's really laggy right now. Just took a while to complete because I had to wait for the pages to load. Also, don't forget you have to go to the franchise pages for some games, not the specific game.

#24 Posted by Bestostero (2758 posts) -

wow this is laggy, might try back later

#25 Edited by MrChaz (61 posts) -

New servers online I guess; things smoothed right out at the end 
#323 nice and neat

#26 Edited by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

I cannot figure out the second one of the last quest for the life of me. I've tried tons of different games/franchises. I got the obvious "British" one, but can't figure out the other.

Edit: Just got it.

#27 Posted by Hollister (22 posts) -

That was easy, but I was a bit thrown off when people said go to franchise pages for games, that only applies to the It's Not Looking Good, Dorian part...the Milking It part is actual games.

#28 Edited by Vigorousjammer (2503 posts) -

#417 - took me a few tries for Dorian #2...

#29 Posted by dangeRUSS04 (94 posts) -

easy quest set #435

#30 Posted by DallyDoll (179 posts) -

Dang franchise pages. #447
#31 Posted by Kjellm87 (1728 posts) -

#479, 
Dorian 2 was not fun, I was thinking right, but couldn't find the specific page in the beginning

#32 Posted by cutyoface (544 posts) -

Number #507

#33 Posted by almeida (68 posts) -

dorian 2 hints? not the brittish one

#34 Posted by Hadoken101 (784 posts) -

Man I would have finished so much earlier if I had gone to the franchise page as opposed to the actual game page T.T

#35 Posted by flufflogic (289 posts) -

Bah. I need a game, as it's not popping! 

#36 Posted by General_D23 (1201 posts) -

The site imploding whenever a new quest set is released is really annoying.

#37 Edited by Masfo (95 posts) -

The site went down just as I was typing the last on my Dorian quest. Got it in seconds after site came back. #589

#38 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

I got Dorian, but the site went down and didn't notify me, so I kept looking. Oops! #591 to finish.

#39 Posted by TheJudge (33 posts) -

got it.. but man are things running slow!!! :/

#40 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3102 posts) -

#554 to finish.  Megaman Legends should have counted for the Dorian quest, damnit- your armor slowly darkened and turned black if you were a big enough asshole, especially when you decided to keep the money from the bank robbery.

#41 Posted by TechParadox (22 posts) -

#614 here... and as far as the Not Looking Good, Dorian quest goes, whoever came up with the idea of forcing us to go to the Franchise pages instead of accepting the individual games as answers need a swift kick in the junk. Yeah, I know it says it in the clue, but when I think of those games, I sure as hell don't think of the franchises first.

#42 Posted by Hailinel (24855 posts) -
@techparadox said:
" #614 here... and as far as the Not Looking Good, Dorian quest goes, whoever came up with the idea of forcing us to go to the Franchise pages instead of accepting the individual games as answers need a swift kick in the junk. Yeah, I know it says it in the clue, but when I think of those games, I sure as hell don't think of the franchises first. "
If individual games were acceptable, the quest would have been as easy as selecting individual games within the relevant franchises.
#43 Posted by tobygw (580 posts) -

I just finished this, but I think it sort of glitched at the end as the last quest didn't pop up when I beat it, but when I go to my quests they are all completed. However it doesn't show me a number telling me which place I finished in.

#44 Posted by GoodAssLettuce (100 posts) -

Ok so I finished this set, and it's saying that I finished 4 of the 4 quests, but not giving me a # finished or the experience for finishing the set.  Weird.

#45 Posted by Hourai (2795 posts) -

You guys are crazy fast.

#46 Posted by mrfizzy (1529 posts) -

easy as bro! 

#47 Edited by almeida (68 posts) -

same for me

@GoodAssLettuce said:

" Ok so I finished this set, and it's saying that I finished 4 of the 4 quests, but not giving me a # finished or the experience for finishing the set.  Weird. "

#48 Posted by anzelm (42 posts) -
@almeida said:
" @GoodAssLettuce said:
" Ok so I finished this set, and it's saying that I finished 4 of the 4 quests, but not giving me a # finished or the experience for finishing the set.  Weird. "

same problem for me
"
Same problem for me too.
#49 Posted by Bismarck (430 posts) -

#752 took me 15 min xD, shoul've seen the quest sooner

#50 Posted by TechParadox (22 posts) -
@Hailinel: So make it require all three from the first franchise and both of them from the second. That way it's five items hunted down instead of two.