Unfortunately not active yet. But I'm already feeling a bit more halloweeny...
I was figuring on a 25th place finish, but I guess the wrong man in the right place in the right time makes all the diff-er-ence.
" So close! #2 to finish. I wonder who got [first] place? "
A few surprising exclusions in a few quests, but otherwise seemed pretty straightforward and entertaining.
1) A sleepy town that shares its name with the game franchise it comes from.
2) Chop till you drop at this place in Colorado...
3) Shit hit the fan and someone dropped a nuke on this one!
4) Gambling, shows, and Zombies, all in one.
5) Jill almost became a sandwich in this creepy place!
Just got the creepy characters to do now!
HINTS (These are my answers but there are others)
Wrong Side of the Tracks
- 'We don't go to ________'
- Frank West does a bit of zombie killing here.
- Town named after game of the same name. You could say it's a quiet place.
- You'll find some Big Daddies in this location.
Freaks Come out at Night
- You wouldn't wan to see this guy on Friday 13th
- He has a head shaped like a famous Egyptian landmark
All right, I'll dole out a few hints based on my experience. I assume each quest has more possible answers than are needed, so as always, your mileage may vary.
- I Will Survive: I imagine there's a lot of answers for this. I went through many of the main (and original games) of a well-known and long-running survival horror franchise, along with one of my favorite Gamecube titles of all time.
- Wrong Side of the Tracks: Don't just think about really bad locations to end up in video games. There's a few general locations that would be...well, you know....to try and live in.
- Freaks Come Out At Night: Think really tough, bad, scary guys from both movies and video games. I found one from each category for this quest.
- Video From The Crypt: The Rerunner quest should have left you prepared for this one.
Hope that's somewhat helpful. I focused most of my answers around a specific franchise, and it served me well.
I'll chip in some help
For Freaks at night think of some kind of EVIL or Silent Night
1. Who is the most famous antagonist for that Silent franchise
2. In Team Fortress 2, when someone kills you many times without killing them they become your ____. (This is in context of some kind of in-house EVIL)
For Wrong side of the Tracks my 5th location was this
1. When this freezes over.
Sorry for the vague hints, I hate vague hints so much and I wrote some
" @AlwaysBeClothing: Just got all the locations, I'll leave some tips: 1) A sleepy town that shares its name with the game franchise it comes from.2) Chop till you drop at this place in Colorado... 3) Shit hit the fan and someone dropped a nuke on this one! 4) Gambling, shows, and Zombies, all in one. 5) Jill almost became a sandwich in this creepy place! Just got the creepy characters to do now! "thanks for this, i never would have guessed two of those. i tried like 20 locations from "scarier" horror games before i gave up and looked for a hint :(