Alright team, let's do this!
i'm stumped on multiplayer madness
wolf enemy territory
none of them worked :(
Got one of the MP, after trying a few dozen different picks I found it while thinking which games had a seamless blend where the undead are everywhere. Also try the related games of Brink for other possible clues on this.
EditL it is quite maddening that so many games/characters aren't tied to this quest. Thought Batman would be on there for sure but it's mostly 3 characters from two franchises which are quite acrobatic in nature on climbing around obstacles.
I found a few games that work for the Multi/Single.
" Tron Evolution doesn't work for the single/multiplayer = bad quest. "Agreed.
Just need a few more multiplayer ones. For some reason, a bunch of multiplayer games whose singleplayer is just a botmatch ladder (even those mentioned in the Quick Look) don't seem to work for this quest. I guess the quest means drop-in/drop-out multiplayer instead?
" @cooljammer00 said:Oh good. So I guess that 1000 XP thing was just a Brink joke? I remember last time when AC:B came out and I had to leave the QL running in the background cause I'd seen it already." Hmm, a lot of evil corporation quests lately.Luckily it's not. I'd hate to have to stream those 50 minutes again. "So is watching the Quicklook tied to a quest? I watched it last night but I don't want to watch it all over again."
- YO CHECK OUT DAT GAME THAT HAS RECENTLY HAS A QUICK LOOK DAWG.
- Throw the device and the beeping will bait them and destroy them to pieces. Also don't startle a delicate special lady or DEATH.
- Sequel to above with stories about a guy and his best friend (who doesn't appear in the game at all).
- PS3 game that devoured Vinny's "spirit" as mentioned on a podcast a month or so back.
- This facility opened a huge can of worms and a man with a particular tool stopped an invading force.
- Lets say the female-voiced facilitator is a bit angry at her "ex" and torments her. Sort of like lesbian revenge but only one has flesh.
- A considered ideal world where the politics of the post-WW2 world isn't welcome and individuality is embraced. Too bad shit didn't work.
- Nephew of Mario but not that Mario.
- The ancestor of the nephew of Mario.
- She was in some game with a personally horrible theme song and everything was fucking white.
#112 to finish
More Genius, More Problems
A private research and defense contractor comprised of a massive complex built within the mountains of New Mexico
It was not impossible to build the sub-aquatic dream city at the bottom of the sea. It was impossible to build it anywhere else
In case, this car will be unmanned!
" @louiedog said:" @cooljammer00 said:Oh good. So I guess that 1000 XP thing was just a Brink joke? I remember last time when AC:B came out and I had to leave the QL running in the background cause I'd seen it already." Hmm, a lot of evil corporation quests lately.Luckily it's not. I'd hate to have to stream those 50 minutes again. "
So is watching the Quicklook tied to a quest? I watched it last night but I don't want to watch it all over again.
Anyway, I can't think of another evil corporation for the Mad Scientist one.