#1 Edited by onimonkii (2430 posts) -

Looks like a set related to uploading images, but there's a page search in there as well!  

Let's get looking/uploading peoples :) 

Some hints from you guys for High Brow Art 

NOT actually an image gallery
It's a forum thread related to the title of the set  
can be found by typing 'staff' somewhere on the site....   
I hear hamburgers are delicious this time of year. 

Secret Quest hints: 

You don't need to do anything special for the first three, just upload some images and it will become clear what they are. 
For the 4th secret quest, read the hint, and then head on over to find yourself an Object. it could work with other things, experiment :)
#2 Posted by Six (611 posts) -

404 duder

#3 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

So what do I do?

#4 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Yup. 404'd

#5 Posted by onimonkii (2430 posts) -

well, it's in quests, just look for it under "hardest quest sets" you haven't completed  :) 

i'm getting progress for it, and i can see it

#6 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

...I just did 2 of them and didn't do anything? 

I'm so confused...what's the awesome picture I need to find?

#7 Posted by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -

WTF, do you need 5000 wiki points to add images to a page? Or am I doing it wrong?

#8 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -
@Mrnitropb said:
" WTF, do you need 5000 wiki points to add images to a page? Or am I doing it wrong? "
Yes you do.
#9 Posted by adoggz (2046 posts) -

I hear hamburgers are delicious this time of year. just saying.... that 1000 images is alot to upload.

#10 Posted by groin (838 posts) -

High Brow Art can be found by typing 'staff' somewhere on the site....

#11 Edited by Lies (3866 posts) -

I'm trying to figure out The Mona Lisa, hope it doesn't involve going through crowd moderation cause I cleared that a long time ago.

EDIT: Yup, it's 5 comments on an image of yours.

#12 Edited by cap123 (2477 posts) -
#13 Posted by xanavi (178 posts) -

damn, another non-retroactive quest set :(

#14 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

I'll comment on someone's photo if they comment on mine!

#15 Posted by Jayzilla (2555 posts) -

gb is an rpg now i see and a really grindy one at that. no thanks. btw, is it gonna cost us microtransaction money to keep doing quests when the subscripption fees come out for gb?

#16 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -

Done! #1

I'll comment on people's images if they need help though.

#17 Posted by Fjordson (2448 posts) -

Hot damn, 1000 images? I got a ways to go.

Any other clues for High Brow Art?

#18 Edited by icytower38 (461 posts) -
#19 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -
@Fjordson said:
" Hot damn, 1000 images? I got a ways to go.  Any other clues for High Brow Art? "
It's a forum thread related to the title of the set
#20 Posted by onimonkii (2430 posts) -
@Lies said:
" Done! #1  I'll comment on people's images if they need help though. "
congratulations :) 

i only need about, oh, ~839 more images myself
#21 Posted by alternate (2688 posts) -
@xanavi: are you sure.  I am showing 75/1000 images uploaded from the get go.
#22 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -
@alternate said:
" @xanavi: are you sure.  I am showing 75/1000 images uploaded from the get go. "
Definitely retroactive. I had over 1,000 uploaded already and they all completed for me. I've finished the set already :D
#23 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -
#24 Posted by alternate (2688 posts) -
@Mrnitropb said:
" WTF, do you need 5000 wiki points to add images to a page? Or am I doing it wrong? "
You need 1000 to add them without going through the moderation queue - however, you seem to get the quest credit for just submitting them.
#25 Edited by xanavi (178 posts) -
#26 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

I question some parts of quests like the comment on a pictures one.

Seems like their thought train was "We need more images, but we need some appreciation for those uploading them", which just results in the spamming of a users uploaded image, but alas I don't make the quests.
 I think I'll pass on this one though =(

#27 Edited by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -
#28 Posted by xanavi (178 posts) -

yeah guys, it is retroactive, i just needed to upload a new image onto the site

#29 Posted by Bigheart711 (1252 posts) -

I'm on it! (Legitimately, of course!)

#30 Posted by Meteora (5787 posts) -
#31 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -
#32 Edited by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -
@alternate said:

" @Mrnitropb said:

You need 1000 to add them without going through the moderation queue - however, you seem to get the quest credit for just submitting them. "
Ok, so you can add a gallery if there isn't one, but if there are NO images for the page you need 5000 points.
Also, surprised there is nothing for modding images, as there is about to be 10 shit loads of new uploaded images.
Also, if you like "This is only a Test", then you make like my Goat Prawn image
#33 Posted by onimonkii (2430 posts) -
#34 Posted by Meteora (5787 posts) -
@onimonkii said:
" @Meteora said:
" Its a bummer that they don't count the existing comments that we got. I have like 10 comments on my one picture here: 
http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/meteora/all-images/52-155801/emo_girl/51-1363710/ "
it should, i only have one image with 5 comments, and one of them is mine, and i got it. "
Okay yeah it just updated. Don't think I'm going to pursue this quest set though; seems pretty tricky.
#35 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

Oh hi there GB community, maybe you'd like to comment on THIS IMAGE HERE for me and in return I'll gladly comment on someone else's image as well :)

#36 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

Though I'm not getting it, I can help, reply to me with the link for your picture that needs a comment and I'll do as many as I can.
Also are people getting this for multiple comments from the same person?

#37 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

Fuck, I got #2...who beat me?!  

#38 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" Fuck, I got #2...who beat me?!   "
a ha ha
#39 Posted by cap123 (2477 posts) -
#40 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -
@Lies: You're officially ON NOTICE!
#42 Edited by T0mF5 (928 posts) -
#43 Posted by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -

Damnit this seems buggy. Cut an Crop and filling In the Blanks do not seem cumulative but rather for only one gallery. I added stuff to a gallery on one page, then started with another object, and it reset. F. That. Noise.

#44 Posted by B0nd07 (1697 posts) -

Not a lot to chose from, but comment away (try to keep it related to the image please, not "lol, quest spam").  I'll even try to return the favor.

#45 Posted by ProfessorEss (7281 posts) -

I'm not huge on begging, but I feel I deserve a little love for this one.

#46 Posted by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -

Also, for Filling in the Blanks 20 of 20 does not equal 50.

#47 Posted by onimonkii (2430 posts) -
@Mrnitropb said:
" Damnit this seems buggy. Cut an Crop and filling In the Blanks do not seem cumulative but rather for only one gallery. I added stuff to a gallery on one page, then started with another object, and it reset. F. That. Noise. "
they also work for moving things to the right gallery. if you can find a messy page and straighten it up by sorting out concept art/box art/screenshots you could get it that way. 

also the text clue says 50 for Filling in the Blanks, but you only need 20 

a fun way to get "The Peanut Gallery" - add a Fan Art Gallery to an object and upload some of your own homemade art :)
#48 Posted by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -
@onimonkii said:
" @Mrnitropb said:
" Damnit this seems buggy. Cut an Crop and filling In the Blanks do not seem cumulative but rather for only one gallery. I added stuff to a gallery on one page, then started with another object, and it reset. F. That. Noise. "
they also work for moving things to the right gallery. if you can find a messy page and straighten it up by sorting out concept art/box art/screenshots you could get it that way.  also the text clue says 50 for Filling in the Blanks, but you only need 20  a fun way to get "The Peanut Gallery" - add a Fan Art Gallery to an object and upload some of your own homemade art :) "
I will be honest, after a long string of declining Inflation and/or furry fetish Princess peach and daisy fanart, I want nothing more to do with fan art.
#49 Edited by Fjordson (2448 posts) -

Congrats, Lies!

Don't think I'll be getting this for a long, long time seeing as I only have about 400 wiki points. Oh well.

#50 Edited by B0nd07 (1697 posts) -

Mona Lisa seems bugged.  I just got four comments, but it's only counting one.

[Edit]  I think I know what it's doing.  I got three comments on one image first, then one comment on a different image after that.  It seems to be counting the most recent instead of which has the most.

So with that said, two more on this one please.

[Edit 2]  Well, I seem to be partly right.  It seems they have to be five comments in a row on the same image.  If a comment is made on a different one, the counter resets.