• 141 results
#1 Posted by DiscoDuck8k (499 posts) -

Another week, another new set! Post your hints and questions here.

#2 Posted by Crono11 (1639 posts) -

Of course the quest goes up, right as I'm about to go to work.

#3 Posted by VilhelmNielsen (1734 posts) -

Easy set.

#4 Posted by Video_Game_King (35982 posts) -
@VilhelmNielsen said:
" Easy set. "
But kinda long, given the video. Also, anybody surprised that the Bombcast associated with this wasn't one of the quests? Is it because of the 775 backlash, or that they just forgot?
#5 Posted by VilhelmNielsen (1734 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:
" @VilhelmNielsen said:
" Easy set. "
But kinda long, given the video. Also, anybody surprised that the Bombcast associated with this wasn't one of the quests? Is it because of the 775 backlash, or that they just forgot? "
Yep, the video ones kinda suck. 

Well, it might also be kinda hard to do Bombcast related ones, since most people wouldn't stream it, so it'd be hard to do technically.
#6 Posted by General_D23 (1201 posts) -

Hmm. I wonder if this was supposed to go up after another Quick Look was posted, since it mentions Vinny in addition to Brad and Ryan.

#9, anyway.

#7 Posted by Video_Game_King (35982 posts) -
@VilhelmNielsen: 

Then why not just do "visit the AC Bombcast page" or however the hell podcasts work? Also, #1. Uh uh uh uh uh.
#8 Posted by smitty86 (697 posts) -

i hate these video ones. played it once, got nothing. time for the 2nd go around.

#9 Posted by ajamafalous (11845 posts) -

I haven't played the second game so I have no idea on most of these.

#10 Posted by RecSpec (3761 posts) -
@crono11 said:
" Of course the quest goes up, right as I'm about to go to work. "
#11 Posted by wubb (277 posts) -

I had a little trouble with Bloody Good Ship.  The name is a pretty big hint, use google from there.

I was #14 to finish, which I think is my highest finish by a mile so far.

#12 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10464 posts) -

Urgh. Don't have time to watch video (which I watched when they first put it up). 

#13 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -

Done them all now except watching the video, which im doing now :) 

Pretty easy, i'm guessing the video is the quick look of the multiplayer beta?!

#14 Posted by CitizenKane (10502 posts) -

#19  Had a little time trying to find what historical leaders they wanted for one of the Quests.

#15 Posted by Hardtarget (236 posts) -

ugh these video ones never work for me :(

#16 Edited by BunkerBuster (1042 posts) -

# 18. That knives was has a terrible description, I'm over here typing smoke bomb and poison blade and coin, and all it wants is "sword". Jeez 

Then the historical leaders are all from the Assassin's Creed 2 puzzles. And the first QL video didn't work only the second about multiplayer.  :(

#17 Posted by Hardtarget (236 posts) -

ok I must be doing something wrong, Videos on this site have never ever given me credit for any quests, ever.

Anybody know what might be going on?

#18 Edited by Zithe (1045 posts) -
@BunkerBuster:  The actual quest objective says to find "stabby" objects, but they could have worked that into the text description I guess.

@Hardtarget: You have to watch them all the way through without skipping. If you're doing that, no idea. Possibly the wrong video.
#19 Posted by WeepingWillow (36 posts) -

Video took the longest.

#20 Posted by VilhelmNielsen (1734 posts) -

Oh yeah, #8.

#21 Posted by BunkerBuster (1042 posts) -
@Hardtarget: Tell us about your system? For example, if your on a ipad?
#22 Posted by mracoon (4952 posts) -

#16. Should have started the video first and then done the rest of the quest.

Moderator Online
#23 Posted by Masfo (95 posts) -

Video slowed me down to #36

#24 Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN (1789 posts) -

#37 to finish, and I -shamefully- never played any of the Assassin's Creed games.

#25 Posted by evilrazer (480 posts) -

Any hints on "Piece of Mind " quest?

#26 Posted by Zithe (1045 posts) -
@evilrazer:  It's asking for 3 people and one object. If you already know that, the rest should be easy if you know how to use the site.
#27 Posted by Seraphim84 (405 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan: 
Same here.  The quests used to be pretty good with the retroactive stuff.  It's a shame that seems to have gone away.
#28 Posted by EmuLeader (558 posts) -

Most of these game based sets are easy. Just surf the game page and look at the related links.  Like any characters have descriptions about what they are.  The only hard one was the "artifact" one because I wasn't sure which leaders actually held it.  But again, just trying multiple relate people solved that.  Video one took longer than doing the rest of the quest set combined.

#29 Edited by BunkerBuster (1042 posts) -
@evilrazer: An Austrian dictator in Germany in 1939, or how about a Russian genius with a panchant for electricity. 

Ironically, its not Rockefeller, Henry Ford, or Thomas Edison. but I'm sure you can find enough.
#30 Posted by Banzai_NL (264 posts) -

#89, fair enough. Took me ages to find all the members of the brotherhood.. Never played AC2..

#31 Posted by Hollister (22 posts) -

Number 79!  But I could've been further had the video didn't crash halfway through!
#32 Edited by evilrazer (480 posts) -
@BunkerBuster
Thank you sir. After I've found the artifact I've managed to find everything else.
#33 Posted by csl316 (8085 posts) -
@wubb said:
" I had a little trouble with Bloody Good Ship.  The name is a pretty big hint, use google from there.  I was #14 to finish, which I think is my highest finish by a mile so far. "
Yeah, I had no idea til you mentioned this.  Waiting for the video and I'll be done, huzzah.
#34 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -
@smitty86 said:
" i hate these video ones. played it once, got nothing. time for the 2nd go around. "
That's how I feel. I don't have the energy to go for all of them, trying to figure out how little of a click I need to use or how much of the video I need to watch.
#35 Posted by ajamafalous (11845 posts) -
@FunExplosions said:
" @smitty86 said:
" i hate these video ones. played it once, got nothing. time for the 2nd go around. "
That's how I feel. I don't have the energy to go for all of them, trying to figure out how little of a click I need to use or how much of the video I need to watch. "
You always have to watch the entire video without skipping.
#36 Posted by White_Silhouette (470 posts) -

I hate that when I go to a wrong page, which then states that I got a part of some other quest set. Which I end up going on that tangent to complete that quest set.

#37 Posted by DougQuaid (1271 posts) -

Having to watch that Quick Look again really slowed me down.  Went from around #21 to #109.

#38 Posted by Hardtarget (236 posts) -

watched the video again, worked this time!  #159

#39 Edited by Kjellm87 (1728 posts) -

Nr 179, wooooooooooooh
First time I've made a front page set

EDIT: Uh Uh Uh

#40 Posted by BankyEdwards015 (34 posts) -

#41 Posted by DrFidget (215 posts) -

Seems a fitting number for this quest.

#42 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

Easy quest, but it lags so much that I can't be bothered. Sigh...

#43 Posted by Popogeejo (603 posts) -

Man, I can't find the last game. Boat and Jolly Fun time were obvious but this last one is eluding me...

#44 Posted by ashton (310 posts) -

Screw this quest the fucking video froze on me twice, and i think if i click back in time on the time line in the video it voids the progress.

#45 Posted by BunkerBuster (1042 posts) -
@Popogeejo:  It's not a game its the developer. The studio that made those two games.
#46 Posted by ZipCrash (174 posts) -

Seems weird that they'd make you watch a video when most if not all of the people who care about Quests would have already watched it. Not a huge deal though, just let it run in the background on mute.

#47 Posted by Raymayne (1226 posts) -

#3 and I didn't even play AC2 so some of you should stop complaining

#48 Posted by Popogeejo (603 posts) -
@BunkerBuster: Ah, thanks. 
All done now. #291
#49 Posted by OneAndOnlyBigE (438 posts) -

#285, Bloody Good Ship slowed me down, grrr.

#50 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -