#1 Posted by Will (234 posts) -

Was just wondering when the next might be, arr they just set whenever they want to put them up or at a set time? Just wondering since I like doing them so much. :)

Whats everyone elses take on the community quest sets? Enjoy? Hate?

WIll.

#2 Edited by Rallier (1739 posts) -

They just post them whenever they feel like it (when the need some page hits in other words) i suppose. 

I'm not that fond of them myself. I'm all for quests that motivate people to improve the wiki but the community quests so far have just been meaningless trivia questions that i really do not care all that much for.

#3 Posted by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

I absolutely hate the quests - only because they tap into ... that part of me where I just need to complete things. As a result, I'm spending time finding the name of an obscure voice actor when I could be  improving a game's wiki. They're an untapped potential I reckon, if somehow the staff can utilise the Quest system to improve their database and site, I'd be all for that.

#4 Posted by btman (1038 posts) -

why do you want another one? we failed miserably last time.

#5 Posted by natetodamax (19204 posts) -

I like them when they are actually possible. Unlike the last one, which was impossible.

#6 Posted by Will (234 posts) -

The last one was challenging to say the least hahaha, but yea im sure the next one that they release the count for completion will be more achievable. Like Zero said I think me having to complete things like that once I start has something to do with why I enjoy them.

#7 Posted by y0y0 (106 posts) -

Ill be helping this time guys ! :D

#8 Posted by Junpei (756 posts) -

the last one was doable with the help of the forums and hint threads. Although I do agree that there is untapped potential with the quests I do enjoy a good scavenger hunt as well so I've enjoyed what they've done so far

#9 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -
@Will: next week along with a fixed and improved search
#10 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11720 posts) -

I'm callin' it: Quests are going to go the way of the guides and trivia sections. You heard it here first.