• 0 results
#1 Edited by SpawnMan (748 posts) -

Just thought I'd kinda try and start a big final push to get everyone of the 2,500 to finish the Join The Force quest set before it's too late. I mean, I of course want the extra 1,000, but it'd be nice to see the community work together to complete something. 

So on that note, spread the word. Give some clues, get your friends to do it. Get your friends friends to do it. Get your friends friends friends to do it. Get your friends friends friends hamsters vets grandmothers cousins dermatologists to do it! Let's get 'er done! 

Spawn Man. 

EDIT: I could provide a picture of a woman giving birth for extra motivation? JK. :D 

EDIT EDIT:  A series of links which may prove useful to finding hints on the Join the Force Quest!  http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/quests/5331/new-quest-set-join-the-force/424076/,  http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/quests/5331/new-quest-set-join-the-force/424076/,  http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/quests/5331/hanging-out-with-my-chinstrap/424327/,  http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/quests/5331/hanging-out-with-my-chinstrap-hints/424542/,  http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/quests/5331/stovepipe-hat-attack-help/424285/,  http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/quests/5331/lincoln-logs-quest/425200/,  http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/quests/5331/boothe-babes-hints/424190/ 

Current count of players who've completed the set - 1,942.     

EDIT EDIT EDIT: You can still get the updating your status quest SO DON'T STOP UPDATING!!! LET'S DO THIS!

#2 Posted by Robitt (350 posts) -

Not an appropriate title perhaps, but I'm behind you man. Let's do this.

#3 Posted by SpawnMan (748 posts) -
@Robitt: Yeah that's the stuff!!! Well it could've been "Pull pull pull! I'm nearly there!" - just think how that could've gone down... ; )
#4 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

I've been updating my status, is tomorrow the last day because I think I'm on the second today, so E3 still needs to be counted as tomorrow for me to get it.

#5 Posted by Cramsy (1173 posts) -

Cmon guys! If we don't make it then that stupid Chinstrap quest will beat us I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN

#6 Posted by SpawnMan (748 posts) -
@Ineedaname: I got this the first day before E3 even began lol. Slightly glitched.
#7 Edited by SpawnMan (748 posts) -

Under 1,000 to go now. Push guys, push. Let's telethon this sh*t! 

EDIT: Calculated the number of users who will complete the set in the next 2 days - we're currently going at like 1 every 3 minutes or so, so after two days it works out about an addition 950 users. Although this isn't peak time, but then again most of the regular users would have completed it already. 950 will be enough, but we want to smash this. Who's with me!?

#8 Posted by RetroHelix85 (21 posts) -

I have everything but updating status every day. I forgot to one day. How did so many people have it on day 1 and on?

#9 Posted by s7evn (1072 posts) -

go gb community, go!

#10 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

Come on guys. Lets finish this one. We were put to shame last time.

#11 Posted by Castle (60 posts) -

I can't really do much beyond cheer.  So I'll do just that.

C'mon everyone!  We can do it!  You can do it!  Yay you!

#12 Posted by JustinSane311 (335 posts) -

Come on...I can see the quest crowning!!!!!

#13 Posted by Ciffy (215 posts) -

got everything but gettysburg address; thanks for the help!  Just have to remember to hop on GB over the weekend and throw a status update in there to finish.

#14 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@JustinSane311 said:
" Come on...I can see the quest crowning!!!!! "
Ewww 

:P
#15 Posted by ThePwnee (234 posts) -

Cool, I just finished Join the Force. Thanks dude.

#16 Posted by SpawnMan (748 posts) -
@ThePwnee: Yay! Good job, now let's spread the word! We've hit a lull. We need to stir up some movement guys!
#17 Posted by bekern (563 posts) -

Ugh when it says by the 20th what does that mean exactly lol? Will I still be able to update my status tomorrow and get it? I thought today was my last day but I need one more :(

#18 Posted by Coombs (3449 posts) -

E3 is over....

Didn't you have to update each day of E3?

#19 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -
@Coombs said:
" E3 is over....  Didn't you have to update each day of E3? "
No, there are a few days after for leeway.
#20 Posted by SpawnMan (748 posts) -

Video Game King is right, some people got the achievement BEFORE E3, you can also get it AFTER. So keep going guys!

#21 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@SpawnMan said:
" Video Game King is right, some people got the achievement BEFORE E3, you can also get it AFTER. So keep going guys! "
I can confirm this as I was one who got it on day 0.
#22 Posted by Coombs (3449 posts) -

Nice.

#23 Posted by SpawnMan (748 posts) -

Okay, only 700 people to go! Man if fall short by 100 or less, I'm gonna cry. Publicly.

#24 Posted by lilman1101 (1073 posts) -

So, is it still possible for me to get the "update everyday of E3" quest? because it's the 19th here...

#25 Posted by Shirogane (3579 posts) -

I think we might have a miscarriage on our hands...
#26 Posted by Coombs (3449 posts) -
@lilman1101 said:
" So, is it still possible for me to get the "update everyday of E3" quest? because it's the 19th here... "
If you have been updating for the last 3 days you can still get the fourth in time today,
Or so I hear
#27 Posted by SpawnMan (748 posts) -
@lilman1101: Yes, you can. 

@Shirogane: N OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
#28 Posted by Doubt (329 posts) -

all i need to do is one more gettysburg address then i gone and done em all.

#29 Posted by arab_prince (2053 posts) -

*vuvuzela noise*

#30 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

Blah! Maybe just do 2,000 people next time? This will be lame if we don't get it.

#31 Posted by jclast (19 posts) -
@RetroHelix85 said:
" I have everything but updating status every day. I forgot to one day. How did so many people have it on day 1 and on? "
I got it by accident because I was already going for Super Sup Check when E3 started.
#32 Posted by Jayross (2365 posts) -

GO GO GO! You guys can do it! 

Eh... $10 says we won't make it.

#33 Posted by Gav47 (1542 posts) -

There is no better moment to use this than now. 

Come on GB community you can make it
#34 Posted by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

Gettysburg address works until the 20th we can do this! No Atlantis is too underwater or too fictional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#35 Posted by BigChief (503 posts) -
@Gav47: That is awesome, and if I hadn't already finished up the quest set I would totally be inspired to do it now! Come on everyone, I believe in you!
#36 Posted by Turbo_Toaster (972 posts) -

If we finish this set I will create a sweet-ass motherfucking Lincoln Force poster available in printable sizes. And I will take requests as to what the poster includes.  

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION

#37 Posted by megaplushie (204 posts) -
@Turbo_Toaster said:
" If we finish this set I will create a sweet-ass motherfucking Lincoln Force poster available in printable sizes. And I will take requests as to what the poster includes.  

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION "
FUCK YES! COME ON GUIS! GET TO IT! 600 MORE TO GO!
#38 Posted by XenoNick (1450 posts) -
@Turbo_Toaster said:
" If we finish this set I will create a sweet-ass motherfucking Lincoln Force poster available in printable sizes. And I will take requests as to what the poster includes.  

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION "
FUCKING A! Come on peeps!
#39 Posted by SirBlimE (167 posts) -

Done my bit... hope it helps=)

#40 Posted by Daveyo520 (6858 posts) -

C'MON guys! You can do it! Get me extra XP!

#41 Posted by Turbo_Toaster (972 posts) -
@JustinSane311 said:
" Come on...I can see the quest crowning!!!!! "
Favourite sentence of 2010.
#42 Posted by chogi (555 posts) -

yes please. this is the first set i've been able to complete. let's make it count for something!

#43 Posted by NoXious (1353 posts) -

I did my part! Come on community!

#44 Edited by Ghostiet (5289 posts) -

This quest is easier than the previous bounty - which was easy, for which we didn't got the bonus. Seriously, people.

#45 Posted by SpawnMan (748 posts) -

Omigosh, we are getting so close. If only there was some sort of PA system which broadcast to all Giant Bomb users - I think the quest thingy needs to be higher up on the main page, so people don't have to scroll down to get it. 

And I too will also make a Lincoln force game screenshot. Or something with lincoln. Maybe naked. If we do this.

#46 Posted by Lucreforte (13 posts) -

Dude we are so close right now, it'd be a damn shame if we couldn't make it.

Go, go Giant bomb community!~

#47 Posted by Luck3ySe7en (240 posts) -

This sucks, i think we hit our wall of dedicated questers :(

#48 Posted by JuggaloAcidman (298 posts) -

SO CLOSE!!!!!!

#49 Posted by Whisperkill (2969 posts) -

Its too late to start now as the update your status quest ends too soon... I doubt we will finish this one either, sorry

#50 Posted by PK_Koopa (583 posts) -

No bonus?
Damnit we were so close....

I'll stay hopeful, maybe we'll get some last minute members completing this quest tomorrow.