New Quest is up in celebration of 4th July.
Post you position and hints here, I'll add mine in a sec.
#7 to finish.
Defending the Homeland
- There is a concept page for game which feature this.
- Game which came out this in which Korea invades the US.
- 2nd game in a popular shooter franchise in which Russia invades the US.
- Game in which Winston Churchill dies before WWII.
- Squad-based shooter in which Russia has taken over the US and you are the resistance.
- Fireworks related, most important what sounds they make (twice) - Seraphim 84
- In the future, you have rocket legs and a shape-shifting gun. - ikabubu
- Research is your best weapon against these "visitors" on this upcoming game.
- It's got armored bears.
Baby You're a Firework
- Pachinko with a talking unicorn. Jeff Green works at the company which makes this game.
- Launch PS2 game. More like a tech demo than a real game. - ikabubu
- Named closely with a soda brand.
- Game which one all the Best of E3 Awards.
- You got a raccoon for a landlord. - ikabubu
Your Civil Servants
- Metro City Mayor.
- President in the 3rd game of a post-apocalyptic rpg series.
- Vice-president on a game based on a TV show which features Kiefer Sutherland and took place over the course of the hours in a day.
- This hulking Metro civil servant wears a freakin' belt for a suspender. - ikabubu
- Power armor politician #1 from a FROM game.
- Power armor politician #2 from the same FROM game.
- he's that dude from Portal 2 and a president of the United States - RelentlessKnights