This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by sdiezal (11 posts) -

I'm hooked and can't quit clicking around the site randomly to find new achievements.

Is this symptom normal or will I need to seek professional help?

BTW...I'm only making this blog post for a quest....seeeee!?

#1 Posted by sdiezal (11 posts) -

I'm hooked and can't quit clicking around the site randomly to find new achievements.

Is this symptom normal or will I need to seek professional help?

BTW...I'm only making this blog post for a quest....seeeee!?

#2 Edited by RedEyesBlueBunny (1011 posts) -

flamage in 3..2...probably already started 

edit: 1....0?

#3 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@sdiezal said:
" I'm hooked and can't quit clicking around the site randomly to find new achievements.  Is this symptom normal or will I need to seek professional help?  BTW...I'm only making this blog post for a quest....seeeee!? "
Please do not attach blogs to the forums. Its just useless spam. 
#4 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

Hey man, welcome to the site.  

Like Laughing Man said, you don't need to attach your blog to the forums. Check out the rules

Hope you'll stick around! :D

#5 Edited by hedfone (1749 posts) -

i hope you'll fucking kill your self?

#6 Posted by sdiezal (11 posts) -

Ok I read the rules and understand them. Didn't mean to post to the forums, I was not warned. How do I not do so in the future?

...oh and thanks for the subtlety.

#7 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -
@sdiezal: It's no problem. Glad you read the rules. Just ignore the step that asks you to post your blog to the forums if you don't want to. I know it's all green and tempting, but clicking away from the page will keep your blog off the forums, and keep it on your profile for your followers to see. 
#8 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@DanielJW said:
" @sdiezal: It's no problem. Glad you read the rules. Just ignore the step that asks you to post your blog to the forums if you don't want to. I know it's all green and tempting, but clicking away from the page will keep your blog off the forums, and keep it on your profile for your followers to see.  "
Thats a new one. So there is hope for new members. Im..surprised. 
#9 Posted by AlwaysAngry (2924 posts) -
@hedfone said:
" i hope you'll fucking kill your self? "
I'm the dick 'round these parts, ya hear boy!?