There are so many memes I could drop in here, but none of them feel right. There's only so many times I could say the cake's a lie or how I'm making a note of "huge success" (which I'm not just yet). Plus, I haven't played Portal 2 yet, and I'll be trying like crazy to dodge as many spoilers as possible until I get the chance to try it out.
I'm not so sure I'll be successful dodging spoilers this week. Regardless, I have graphs. It's time to enter the Quest Information and Tabulation Prognostication Station!
First, please indulge yourself in this, the last of our Lined Success Determination Scatterplots.
The quest box disappeared from the main page, so obviously we've failed. I don't think we had a shot at success even if this quest went unhindered, but it certainly would have looked nicer. Anyways, we'll pick ourselves up and enter the next quest chamber looking for success, won't we? Of course we will.
Now then, please finish off your diet of stats with the final serving of Graph-Synchronized Numerical Bulleted Statistics, which have not been seasoned with Interesting Tidbits™ or excitement. Accept our humble apologies.
- The community quest lasted roughly 129.8 hours. It may have been more like 128.5 hours, but I'm not about to delve into a game of nitpicking with you monsters.
- In our final waning hours, an additional 290 test subjects embraced futility and completed the quest set. That is a 1.7% drop-off from the previous measuring period, which is a minor victory in the face of horrendous failure. At least 1,210 of you should still be ashamed of yourselves. Take no victory from these statistics if you happen to be one of those failures.
- According to my Overall Progress Pace Readings, we averaged 21.5 completions per hour over the duration of this quest. Given the adjusted time, we needed about 30.65 completions per hour to taste success. It's a taste you'll never know, at this rate.
- To successfully complete this quest, I estimate we would need another 126.1 hours. For the mathematically-challenged, that's another 5.25 days.
- This quest can't really be compared with past quests now, thanks to all the downtime. I'm sure you knew that already. Still, if you must know, it slightly underperformed when compared to Hyper Combo Chain Multiplier!, our MvC3 quest set. No other quest set is all that close to its awkward performance, and I'm attempting to brainstorm ideas for future quest comparison graphs so they're not as messy as they've been in the past.
If you have any questions, comments, or criticisms, please type them below in the Feedback Organization & Submission Box, and press the Post Reply key. Your submissions of interest will then be converted into love and beamed my way, or prompted ignored and disposed of in a fire.
Thank you for reading, and please stay tuned for when I start typing like a normal human being in the next community quest stats thread.