#1 Posted by DarkTerminator (5 posts) -

How many have you completed by now?

#2 Posted by mosespippy (3751 posts) -

A lot. 284 of 306. Nine of the remaining 22 are not possible for me to complete at this time. I should really focus on the remaining 13 during this new quest drought.

#3 Posted by Cincaid (2948 posts) -

295 out of 306. Most of the ones that are left can't be gotten anymore, or they're just for the moderators (curse you, mods). And I honestly have no idea how to get "Back-Talkin'" and "Back-Talkin' With a Twist of Lime".

#4 Posted by GJSmitty (651 posts) -

Only 82, I haven't tried to get any in awhile.

#5 Edited by icytower38 (454 posts) -

291: Missing a few LE that I wasn't on the site for, the mod exclusive ones, featured critic and the pair of back-talking ones.

EDIT: I really hope they release more at some point, it's been 8 months and I'm having quest withdraws... LOL

#6 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

I wish they made a Persona 4 Arena quest. Would have loved to see that.

#7 Posted by SexyToad (2739 posts) -

Only 38, I haven't been trying to get them.

#8 Posted by mosespippy (3751 posts) -

@Cincaid said:

295 out of 306. Most of the ones that are left can't be gotten anymore, or they're just for the moderators (curse you, mods). And I honestly have no idea how to get "Back-Talkin'" and "Back-Talkin' With a Twist of Lime".

I'm pretty sure it's getting a reply from a certain staff member and a certain artist of t-shirt graphics but I don't know for sure because I don't have the quests done either.

#9 Posted by Canteu (2814 posts) -

84 of 306.

Can't say I've ever really tried to get them though.

#10 Posted by Slag (3345 posts) -

250 of 306

#11 Edited by Zacagawea (1569 posts) -

222. There was a day where I just went to town. Haven't really cared enough since to get the rest.

#12 Posted by ajamafalous (11592 posts) -
@mosespippy said:

@Cincaid said:

I'm pretty sure it's getting a reply from a certain staff member and a certain artist of t-shirt graphics but I don't know for sure because I don't have the quests done either.

I can confirm the second one. I think the first one is a reply from any mod though, not a staff member.
#13 Posted by Clonedzero (3725 posts) -

not many. they seem dumb and pointless to me.

#14 Posted by DarkTerminator (5 posts) -

33 for me. Pretty new here, some quests are really hard.

#15 Posted by Sweep (8541 posts) -

@Cincaid said:

There's one for moderating 1000 wiki submissions. It's the only one I don't have. Fuck that noise.

#16 Posted by Cincaid (2948 posts) -

@Sweep: Psk, I'd have that shit done day one!

#17 Posted by Marino (4102 posts) -

@Sweep said:

There's one for moderating 1000 wiki submissions. It's the only one I don't have. Fuck that noise.

Slacker.

Staff Online
#18 Posted by Sweep (8541 posts) -

@Marino: Yeah? Go check the flagged items queue...

#19 Posted by VilhelmNielsen (1733 posts) -

206. Totally forgot about quests.

#20 Edited by rossi_g (4 posts) -

completed 23 lool. just accessed them