#1 Posted by Video_Game_King (36026 posts) -

Yes, almost one year ago, quests came to Giant Bomb. Do you guys think that there will be some type of special quest available then? Or, to make this thread more interesting, what do you remember most from when quests first came out? I remember how people were spamming blogs on the forums, and it wasn't for Genesis quests. For regular bloggers like me, who post meaningful (at least compared to "is this how I get Dear Diary?") blogs, it kinda sucked, since everybody just ignored the shit out of blogs in general for a while.

#2 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

I will light a bonfire.

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (18910 posts) -

I would say hurray, but every time a new quest set comes out, the site gets sluggish and they still haven't fixed that.   :/

#4 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" I would say hurray, but every time a new quest set comes out, the site gets sluggish and they still haven't fixed that.   :/ "
It doesn't seem to have been as bad these past couple of sets as it used to be.
#5 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

after 775 quests have been dead to me. Not really but still bumbed.

#6 Posted by MattyFTM (14342 posts) -

PPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10482 posts) -

I remember thinking that most of the early quests involved finding the most random and obscure stuff...And I loved it. 

I do hope they do something, but I also wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they didn't. Maybe it'd be something crazy like a quest about completing quests. But I doubt that. 
#8 Posted by Video_Game_King (36026 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:
" I remember thinking that most of the early quests involved finding the most random and obscure stuff...And I loved it. 

I do hope they do something, but I also wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they didn't. Maybe it'd be something crazy like a quest about completing quests. But I doubt that. 
"
That would be unfair to the people who have completed every quest they can. I'm not sure if anybody's completed all the quests (the closest I've seen is PsEG), but if there was somebody who did, it would suck to be them, especially if it was a limited edition thing.
#9 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10482 posts) -
@Video_Game_King: Exactly, that's why I said I doubted it, because in my case, I've done all the quests that involve finding random pages on the site, so all that's left are stuff for doing things like uploading obscene numbers of picture, editing lots of pages, etc. 

It's still be funny though if they did, but I also really hope they don't, because unless they also roll out a bunch of other quests along side it, I probably wouldn't be able to get it at this point. 
#10 Posted by MaFoLu (1858 posts) -

Friday, Friday, quests are 1 year old on fridaay!

Everybody's looking forward to the questday!

Someone should make a song about fridays...