#1 Posted by JokerSmilez (1293 posts) -

I know they said it might not unlock until the next achievement update, but does this quest only trigger for full retail S-ranks or do XBLA game S-ranks count too?

#2 Posted by JJOR64 (19046 posts) -

I'm thinking it's both.  If it's for retail only, then I have a long way to go.

#3 Posted by takua108 (1480 posts) -

I have an S-Rank in Portal on the PC, and it hasn't gotten me the quest yet. I sure hope it's for everything (360/GWFL, XBLA, Steam)

#4 Posted by Rinkalicous (1340 posts) -

Does the database recognise the difference? I'm pretty sure any S-Rank will count.

#5 Posted by takua108 (1480 posts) -

Oh wait, I don't have an S-Rank in Portal since that blasted update...

#6 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -

What happens if you get the achievement, but then there is an update.  It takes away your S-rank, but I assume you'll keep your achievement...

#7 Posted by takua108 (1480 posts) -

If by "achievement" you mean "quest," then yes, you keep the quest, but lose the S-Rank until you get the new in-game achievements.

#8 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19376 posts) -

Do you need to have gained another 360 achievement before the 360 achievements update on the site to gain the GB achievement?  'Cause I've not gained a single one since I''e hit 20k gamer score and I think I need to if I want to gain the S rank achievement (I have 3 S ranks).

#9 Posted by D34dM4n (150 posts) -

ive got 6 s-ranks and i havent gotten any of the s-rank quests

#10 Posted by SteamPunkJin (1286 posts) -
@D34dM4n said:
" ive got 6 s-ranks and i havent gotten any of the s-rank quests "
Same here - and my achievements have been updated - and at least a few of the games are still S-ranked (no updates)
#11 Posted by NeoSHODAN (128 posts) -

Don't worry.  We will make sure that those quests work as advertised.  They're some of the ones I'm most interested in getting, myself, so yeah.  It might take a sec, but they will work.

#12 Edited by Nicholas (410 posts) -
@NeoSHODAN said:

" Don't worry.  We will make sure that those quests work as advertised.  They're some of the ones I'm most interested in getting, myself, so yeah.  It might take a sec, but they will work. "

Thanks for the update. Do you mean that any retail X360 games we have S-Ranks in currently will complete quests. For example, I have 7 games with S-Ranks in. Will the S-Rank and S-Rank Contender quests pop soon?
#13 Posted by HT101 (1164 posts) -
@Nicholas: For the system to update, you need to earn an achievement is how it sounds like it works.  So just play a game that you know you can get a quick achievement in and then you should get it.  I got some today so hopefully when it updates the next time I will get two of the S-Rank quests.
#14 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1866 posts) -

I got a whole bunch of S-ranks ready to go, hopefully it'll pop by the morning!

#15 Posted by fillmoejoe (1469 posts) -

I have 2 S ranks but no S rank quests unlocked for me yet.

#16 Posted by Pyroman31 (35 posts) -

I have 19...so obviously the quest won't work until the next achievement update.

#17 Posted by Redbullet685 (6065 posts) -

I just got mine for the doritos game

#18 Posted by TripMasterMunky (2403 posts) -

Looks like they just updated. I all of a sudden got all the S-rank quests at once lol.

#19 Edited by xyzygy (10062 posts) -

I only have one Arcade s-rank, all the 17 others are retail :P And I haven't gotten the quest yet... mine hasn't updated in a bit.

#20 Edited by Teptom (2047 posts) -

I have yet to get these. 

#21 Posted by brianbeatdown (37 posts) -

Mine just unlocked.

#22 Posted by NeoSHODAN (128 posts) -
@Nicholas: That's the idea.  Actually, it should work for S-Ranked games on any service, so good luck S-ranking WoW...
#23 Posted by JJWeatherman (14562 posts) -

I just unlocked all the S-rank quests at the same time. That was kinda awesome.

#24 Posted by Pyroman31 (35 posts) -

Just got em. Had to logout and log back in, but I got them all!

Woot! Level 15.

#25 Posted by Shaunage (722 posts) -

My S Rank quests all popped this morning without me needing to even turn my Xbox on to trigger it.

#26 Posted by Meteora (5787 posts) -
@Shaunage: All of the data is stored on Xbox Live, which can be acessed from web browsers of sorts.

Also yay for S-ranks! Now I actually have a motivation to get those S-ranks. -_-
#27 Posted by killerjt (137 posts) -

I have 9 s-ranks.  Are there any games that you people recommend for getting an s rank, or is there a game that I have that would not be hard to complete?

#28 Posted by ExZisTanCe (6 posts) -

im still waiting as well i have 23 s rank games but no popup