#1 Edited by takua108 (1478 posts) -

I finished a relatively massive 320-point submission by creating the page for Novint Falcon Support. I noticed that I got neither Tactical Nuke nor Major Fan. So I was just wondering... is this quest achieved by having a moderator manually set it or something, or is 320 points not enough? I'm hoping it's the former, because there's only a couple of wiki pages on the forums that I could give a similar treatment, and even then I'm not sure it'd be 320 points worth. (This isn't meant to be a whiny complaint or anything; I'm just curious.)

#2 Posted by Fallen189 (4931 posts) -

It's 500 and 1000  :)

#3 Posted by mjk1 (205 posts) -

Big Fan need a submission of 500 points or more and Tactical Nuke of 1000 points. This is what I submitted for big fan and got the quest.

#4 Posted by takua108 (1478 posts) -
@Fallen189 said:
" It's 500 and 1000  :) "
Oh dear <:( 

Welp, time to find some pages to write massive amounts about.
#5 Posted by Fallen189 (4931 posts) -
@takua108 said:
" @Fallen189 said:
" It's 500 and 1000  :) "
Oh dear <:(  Welp, time to find some pages to write massive amounts about. "
Eeeeh, imagine my surprise to find out it wasn't retroactive. 4000 points to Persona 4-not applicable >:(
#6 Posted by fuzzy510 (206 posts) -
@mjk1: Other way around.  Tactical Nuke is 500, and Major Fan is 1000.
#7 Posted by xMP44x (2193 posts) -
Tactical Nuke: 500 Points
Major Fan: 1000 Points

What makes these Quests excessively difficult is the fact that you have to get it all in one submission to the page. No "Oh, I'll edit a sentence here and some more later" - but full on "C'mon son, four Red Bulls and counting" editing. And I know that probably wasn't as good as I imagined it would read, but hey. Getting 500 points in a submission isn't too difficult man. If you use a game you know plenty about it's really easy, actually. I wrote a submission for the game ' Juiced', and received a little over 500 points. Maybe you could use it as a rough idea of how much to write? Not only this, images can play a big part. Make sure and have a few images placed sparingly around the wiki, so it looks nice.
#8 Posted by Roflwaffles (184 posts) -

What the hell...I have 700+ points on a page and I apparently still have not completed the Tactical Nuke quest.

#9 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -
@Roflwaffles said:
" What the hell...I have 700+ points on a page and I apparently still have not completed the Tactical Nuke quest. "
It's not retroactive, if you did the wiki edit before the Quest system was introduced; it doesn't count.
#10 Posted by psoplayer (237 posts) -
@takua108: Check the open tasks and start researching!
#11 Posted by RecSpec (3753 posts) -

Took me 4 hours to get 1300 for mine.

Having the game on you is a big help.

#12 Posted by mjk1 (205 posts) -

And add some links to other pages, that helps too.