• 0 results
#1 Edited by hmecey (15 posts) -

I have only found 3 out of the 7 parts and I was wondering if anyone had any clue or hints for the other 4. 
Edit: I have found all of them and are putting emkeighcameron's hints here

#2 Posted by Nicholas (395 posts) -

I'm right there with you. I have the same ones you have as of this writing (...or typing, as it where).

#3 Posted by emkeighcameron (1876 posts) -
#4 Posted by Shirogane (3573 posts) -

#2 Ur Quan is all i shall say... 
#5 Dave likes it 
#6 1337 
#7 Final Frontier Quest 

Also, 5 and 6 are kinda similar. Another game is X
#5 Posted by emkeighcameron (1876 posts) -
@Shirogane said:
"
#2 Ur Quan is all i shall say... 
#5 Dave likes it 
#6 1337 
#7 Final Frontier Quest 

Also, 5 and 6 are kinda similar. Another game is X "
Yo thanks for the help with #7, but I'm still stuck on 5/6. Can you give any more hints?
#6 Posted by Shirogane (3573 posts) -
@emkeighcameron:
Space sims. Look through all the old popular ones. 

I mean sims, not combat. The ones with trading and everything.
#7 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4039 posts) -
@Kornkaos: #6: Synonym for bourgeoisie. Karl Marx wouldn't like this.
#8 Posted by Pie (7098 posts) -

Needs hints for 5,6 and 7 please?

#9 Edited by FrankCanada97 (4039 posts) -
@Pie: For number 7, think about what you are doing now, but in space. Number 5: Who knew the final frontier would be this cheap.
#10 Edited by OroJackson (680 posts) -
@Pie said: 

5. The sequel to a very cheap space game, as cheap as anything can be
6. A space trading game with upperclass leanings
7. An adventure in.... well you know
#11 Posted by Pie (7098 posts) -
@FrankCanada97: @OroJackson: Right, ive got #7 thanks.
#12 Posted by Pie (7098 posts) -
@Kornkaos: @OroJackson: @FrankCanada97: Could I have a bit more help with this space capitalist simulator please? #5 maybe aswell?
#13 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4039 posts) -
@Pie: #6: If you're Master Chief, you've fought a lot of these. #5: Outer-space requires no charges or fees.
#14 Posted by Pie (7098 posts) -
@Kornkaos said:
" @Pie: An enemy from the Halo franchise <= number 6Its a sequel to a game, and it was one of the most popular Space sims  <= number 5 "
Just 5 to go now.....If its THAT popular then i'll get it eventually thanks
#15 Posted by OroJackson (680 posts) -
@Pie: 

5. You might want to head to your local grocery store and pick up a sample, especially for this price. Make that a double.
6. Halo enemy type, with shields
#16 Edited by Pie (7098 posts) -

EDIT: damn spaces mucked it up for me! 
Thanks for the help OroJackson, Kornkaos and FrankCanada97!

#17 Posted by Pie (7098 posts) -

lol, I must of looked like such a fool when I wrote that now edited post :P

#18 Posted by OroJackson (680 posts) -
@Kornkaos said:
" @Pie: because theres a space haha get it? "
wait for it...

wait for it...

ill-timed rim shot!
#19 Posted by raidingkvatch (1153 posts) -
#20 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2453 posts) -

Can I get a hint for #2? It's the only one I don't have.

#21 Posted by emkeighcameron (1876 posts) -

Okay summarizing the hints for all of ya'll who need it:

1. Don't need a hint for this one.
2. These gaseous space bodies are simply out of control. If only there was some way to restrain them. Then we'd have ____ ______. (well, ____ ______ 2, really)
3. The Mako is gone, and all rejoice.
4. Space rocks are such a pain. Thank god we have a ship capable of dealing with these damn _________.
5. So Freelancer and Infinite Space hook up in a bar.......twice, actually
6. ort ort ort + 1337. CMON ITS EASY
7. I need to find something. Finding this thing requires an epic journey. Unfortunately it takes me into the reaches of the final frontier. I guess you could say I'm on a _____ _____.

#22 Edited by pmm217 (35 posts) -
@emkeighcameron said:

"7. I need to find something. Finding this thing requires an epic journey. Unfortunately it takes me into the reaches of the final frontier. I guess you could say I'm on a _____ _____. "

There are so many pages to choose from and I have tried them all and I still don't have credit. Am I missing something?

EDIT: I finally got it! Woo!
#23 Posted by CitizenKane (10506 posts) -

I am still stumped on #2.  : \

#24 Posted by CitizenKane (10506 posts) -

Nevermind.  I got it.

#25 Edited by Tearhead (2168 posts) -

Despite all these hints, #2 is still kicking my ass.

EDIT: Got it. Damn, this quest system will be the death of me.

#26 Posted by FireSketch (827 posts) -
@FrankCanada97: Nice hint ;)
#27 Posted by vmehnert (224 posts) -

anyone else have problems with #7?  I think it is glitching for me.  I have gone to the page multiple times with no avail.  Tried both the franchise page and the first game in the series.  Any suggestions?

#28 Posted by Meltbrain (2970 posts) -

I can't get #2 at all. Any help would be appreciated.

#29 Posted by SmAsH (234 posts) -

I need help on #6.

#30 Posted by RedEyesBlueBunny (1011 posts) -

#7 is frustrating the hell outta me. i have no idea. it's the last thing i need to find in this whole set

#31 Edited by SmAsH (234 posts) -
@RedEyesBlueBunny:  I'll help you with #7 if you help me with #6.

Also can you help me with Don't Forget to Breath #2, Liquid Hot Something Something #1, and Ice Ice Baby #1?
#32 Edited by RedEyesBlueBunny (1011 posts) -
@SmAsH: i'm sure you've seen this plenty of times already, but 1337. what is 1337 anyway? is it a number? or... 

edit: oh i forgot your other 3 requests...lets see here 
if you've been to the beach, you may have swam in it, but you probably didn't go too far out because it is (insert first word of the title here) 
the other 2 are similar. they're kind of like the other #1s except they have to do more with video game terms. you might find them in a super mario game, where you go to different worlds 

i hope this helps. and i hope you can help me too XP
#33 Edited by SmAsH (234 posts) -
@RedEyesBlueBunny said:

" @SmAsH: i'm sure you've seen this plenty of times already, but 1337. what is 1337 anyway? is it a number? or... "

That's the problem I don't know what do you mean by this.

Also for #7 - You are already doing a [][][][][] for the [][][][][] set.
#34 Posted by RedEyesBlueBunny (1011 posts) -
@SmAsH: tell me how you pronounce 1337 when you see it
#35 Posted by SmAsH (234 posts) -
@RedEyesBlueBunny said:
" @SmAsH: tell me how you pronounce 1337 when you see it "
leet?
#36 Posted by RedEyesBlueBunny (1011 posts) -
@SmAsH: very good. now you're not far from your answer
#37 Posted by SmAsH (234 posts) -
@RedEyesBlueBunny said:
" @SmAsH: very good. now you're not far from your answer "
lol I'm so lost.
#38 Posted by RedEyesBlueBunny (1011 posts) -
@SmAsH: it's only 5 letters long
#39 Posted by SmAsH (234 posts) -
@RedEyesBlueBunny said:
" @SmAsH: it's only 5 letters long "
 Found an indie 1337 space game, for XBLA.....I can't figure it out for the life of me, any other hints or just blatantly tell me the answer?
#40 Posted by RedEyesBlueBunny (1011 posts) -
@SmAsH: i think if i tell you anything else, i'd just be making it too complicated. just think simple. it's a pretty old game
#41 Edited by SmAsH (234 posts) -
@RedEyesBlueBunny said:

" @SmAsH: i think if i tell you anything else, i'd just be making it too complicated. just think simple. it's a pretty old game "

*cough* you could tell me the answer *cough* or you could tell me what system its on and i will just click all the games might get it eventually!
#42 Posted by RedEyesBlueBunny (1011 posts) -
@SmAsH: it is a more powerful enemy you may fight in halo 

im still having serious problems with that last space quest though >_<
#43 Posted by SmAsH (234 posts) -
@RedEyesBlueBunny said:
" @SmAsH: it is a more powerful enemy you may fight in halo  im still having serious problems with that last space quest though >_< "
You JUST ANSWERED IT IN YOUR SENTENCE!

So are you telling me it is a halo enemy?
#44 Edited by RedEyesBlueBunny (1011 posts) -
@SmAsH: holy shit. hahaha well i finally got it. thank you very much. i even passed by other games of the series before, and even though i had read that it was a first game in a series...i never...im an idiot, but anyway, let me know if you still need help with your stuff and i will continue to try and help you. but yes, it is a halo enemy. a common one at that
#45 Posted by SmAsH (234 posts) -
@RedEyesBlueBunny said:
" @SmAsH: holy shit. hahaha well i finally got it. thank you very much. i even passed by other games of the series before, and even though i had read that it was a first game in a series...i never...im an idiot, but anyway, let me know if you still need help with your stuff and i will continue to try and help you. but yes, it is a halo enemy. a common one at that "
Haha glad you got it. I still have no luck finding mine, I swear I've clicked every enemy in halo on this website and nothing. I honestly give up, can you just be blatant as possible with this, I don't care anymore, I'm getting more annoyed now.
#46 Posted by RedEyesBlueBunny (1011 posts) -
@SmAsH: well the page you need to go to isn't the halo enemy itself, but it's a game that has the same name as that common halo enemy. type it in the search bar and see what you find
#47 Edited by SmAsH (234 posts) -
@RedEyesBlueBunny said:

" @SmAsH: well the page you need to go to isn't the halo enemy itself, but it's a game that has the same name as that common halo enemy. type it in the search bar and see what you find "

I give up. I think I've searched every god damn enemy and its games. I thought I was right with wing commander, someone it led me to that from prophet and it was wrong. Honestly, just pm me the answer or something, I can't figure this out. I've been working on this for almost 3 days. Show mercy!

Hell if anyone wants to just tell me the answer. I'll keep you anonymous.
#48 Posted by Meltbrain (2970 posts) -

Again, can someone please give me hints for #2? I've got all of them but that one.

#49 Edited by SmAsH (234 posts) -
@Meltbrain said:

" Again, can someone please give me hints for #2? I've got all of them but that one. "

It's something you see twinkle at night.

You go to the ____ panel to check your computer hardware.

What is the day after April Fools?

Now please help me with 6! When I say help, I mean please tell me. After 3 days of struggling with this, I just can't figure it out.
#50 Posted by Meltbrain (2970 posts) -
@SmAsH said:
" @Meltbrain said:

" Again, can someone please give me hints for #2? I've got all of them but that one. "

It's something you see twinkle at night.  You go to the ____ panel to check your computer hardware.  What is the day after April Fools?  Now please help me with 6! When I say help, I mean please tell me. After 3 days of struggling with this, I just can't figure it out. "
Thanks, man. That was hella easy with those hints.