Posted by Tally_Pants (594 posts) -

So, when quests first came out I wanted to get all the XP I could... but the initial excitement has worn off. In that process I started to create a list of all the games I can remember "beating" (I use quotation marks because some games you can't beat [Sports Games for example]), but I only got to 40 titles and ran out of time/interest. I have yet to come back and finish this list...as it is far from complete; but I am still stuck with the same apathy that made me give up last time. AND the list is 40 games long so I feel bad deleting it...because I remember how much time that took me. So now I am in some weird self inflicted purgatory where I neither want to finish the list or delete the list... UGH!!!

So that's my rant about that!

OH! here's the list...motherfucker! LoL

#1 Posted by Tally_Pants (594 posts) -

So, when quests first came out I wanted to get all the XP I could... but the initial excitement has worn off. In that process I started to create a list of all the games I can remember "beating" (I use quotation marks because some games you can't beat [Sports Games for example]), but I only got to 40 titles and ran out of time/interest. I have yet to come back and finish this list...as it is far from complete; but I am still stuck with the same apathy that made me give up last time. AND the list is 40 games long so I feel bad deleting it...because I remember how much time that took me. So now I am in some weird self inflicted purgatory where I neither want to finish the list or delete the list... UGH!!!

So that's my rant about that!

OH! here's the list...motherfucker! LoL

#2 Posted by Marcsman (3233 posts) -

2 minutes I will never get back. Thanks.
#3 Posted by CornBREDX (5619 posts) -

I have yet to finish the games I own list (Im at about 200 or so) due to no time and not wanting to give up time to continue it generally. I work on it when I'm bored or my work is slow (I work from home so I am on GB a lot).

You don't have to delete it just because you don't want to finish it, just leave it. Maybe someday you'll feel the need to finish it, maybe you won't. In the end, it won't really matter.
=)

#4 Posted by Tally_Pants (594 posts) -
@Marcsman: LOL i actually laughed a little reading your response, thanks!
@CornBREDX: yeah i don't see how you could make that big a list, plus my list will never be done, simply because i honestly can't remember all the games i beat for SNES and N64 (especially SNES... oh so many games i played for that console, easily my favourite!)
#5 Posted by Marcsman (3233 posts) -
@Tally_Pants:  I'm here to help. Ha ha ha
#6 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -
@Marcsman said:
" 2 minutes I will never get back. Thanks. "
Yeah, where's the damn list motherfucker
#7 Posted by CornBREDX (5619 posts) -
@Tally_Pants:  I was really bored that day. I haven't been back to it since though (it was before the whole quest thing was added to the site. I just like having inventory of my games somewhere. I used to use gamespot, which actually has a better system for it, but I just don't really go there much anymore).

I also agree with your endearment of SNES. That was a great console I never had (i used to go to my friends house to play it when I was in junior high). Some of the best games on console were on SNES and N64. Just historically speaking.
#8 Posted by Tally_Pants (594 posts) -
@mfpantst said:
" @Marcsman said:
Yeah, where's the damn list motherfucker "
Link to the LIST is added to the blog... i dunno why i didn't think of that first off
#9 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -
@Tally_Pants said:
" @mfpantst said:
" @Marcsman said:
Link to the LIST is added to the blog... i dunno why i didn't think of that first off "
Thanks motherfucker.
#10 Posted by Tally_Pants (594 posts) -
@mfpantst said:
" @Tally_Pants said:
" @mfpantst said:
" @Marcsman said:
Link to the LIST is added to the blog... i dunno why i didn't think of that first off "
Thanks motherfucker. "
Ur welcome Douche Bag! lol
#11 Edited by mfpantst (2574 posts) -

holy shit dude.  You beat some games.  Damn.

EDIT: I'm saying that my list is about 10 games long.  so Damn

#12 Posted by Seraphim84 (412 posts) -

I feel your pain, fellas. The lists are dark holes that no one can escape.

#13 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -
@Tally_Pants: Let me help you, points a gun at your face, finish the list, finish the f***ing list right now b***h. RIGHT NOW!