#1 Posted by Mijati (949 posts) -

New quests out, seem fairly difficult unless I'm missing something obvious.

Watched the trailer and didn't get anything for that, missing a location and a concept too.

#2 Posted by RVonE (4700 posts) -
@CaLe said:
"Went to every concept on the LBP page and only got 1 of them, trailer also doesn't trigger anything. "

Same
#3 Posted by Mijati (949 posts) -

Glad it's not just me then. Also have no idea what the second location is (what I thought it would be it's not)

#4 Posted by RVonE (4700 posts) -
@DarkDude said:
"Glad it's not just me then. Also have no idea what the second location is (what I thought it would be it's not) "

I don't even understand the location stuff.
#5 Posted by stringbacon (89 posts) -
@DarkDude: 
1st location is a city in Nevada.
2nd should be obvious from what game these quests are about.
#6 Posted by mracoon (4978 posts) -

I think the video you have to watch is the quick look. I need hints for the second concept, anyone got that?

#7 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11400 posts) -
@stringbacon said:
" @DarkDude:  1st location is a city in Nevada. 2nd should be obvious from what game these quests are about. "
Then why can I not think of what the second one is? 
#8 Posted by Winternet (8055 posts) -

Clearly Pl*y, Cr**t* and Sh*r* should be the 2nd concept

#9 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:
" @stringbacon said:
" @DarkDude:  1st location is a city in Nevada. 2nd should be obvious from what game these quests are about. "
Then why can I not think of what the second one is?  "
What game are all these quests about?
#10 Posted by yevinorion (710 posts) -
@Winternet said:
" Clearly Pl*y, Cr**t* and Sh*r* should be the 2nd concept "
Agreed, but it's not.
#11 Posted by ZombiePie (5753 posts) -
@Winternet:  But it isn't. There are other concepts that seemed appropriate but didn't unlock the quest set for me. 

Keep on trucking then!
#12 Edited by Godot (208 posts) -

The certain city in Nevada doesn't work for me.

EDIT: Hah, wrong city.

#13 Posted by RVonE (4700 posts) -
@yevinorion said:
" @Winternet said:
" Clearly Pl*y, Cr**t* and Sh*r* should be the 2nd concept "
Agreed, but it's not. "

Indeed. 

And what's this about a city in Nevada?!
#14 Posted by regmcfly (159 posts) -

Anyone got the second concept? I clicked every single one for both the first and second game, and only have one. 

#15 Posted by TheThirstyWhale (67 posts) -
@Godot:
there is a second city in nevada...
#16 Posted by Godot (208 posts) -
@epilepsy: Yah, just got it. I think I'll blame it on me not being American :P
#17 Posted by johannes (59 posts) -
@epilepsy said:

" @Godot: there is a second city in nevada... "

That has a slogan that has something to do with the title of the quest mentioned..    
#18 Posted by CountYourBlessings (169 posts) -

Not one person has finished the set yet, and only one concept page unlocks having looked at all of them...

#19 Posted by ZombiePie (5753 posts) -

One of the locations is best known as the biggest little city in America and once had a popular parody cop show on Comedy Central with 911 on the title.

#20 Posted by RVonE (4700 posts) -

I found that city by going down the wikipedia list. This part of the quest is bullshit if you're not American.
#21 Posted by Lukeweizer (2769 posts) -
@ZombiePie said:
" One of the locations is best known as the biggest little city in America and once had a popular parody cop show on Comedy Central with 911 on the title. "
Any info on the 2nd one?
#22 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11400 posts) -
@ZombiePie: But that's the easy one from Nevada! 
#23 Posted by Daveyo520 (7000 posts) -

maybe it is broken?

#24 Posted by regmcfly (159 posts) -
@CountYourBlessings: did you get the trailer?
#25 Posted by Winternet (8055 posts) -

I have seen 2 trailers but still nothing working. Is it a particular trailer?

#26 Posted by Rayeth (1071 posts) -
@Winternet said:
" I have seen 2 trailers but still nothing working. Is it a particular trailer? "
I'm guessing they want you to watch the quicklook, seeing as that is linked in the quest on the main page.  Watching it now, but dunno yet.
#27 Edited by KillyDarko (1888 posts) -

I'm missing one concept to finish the quest set... even came to the forums to look for help. But apparently everyone else is stuck too.... : /

#28 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11400 posts) -
@Winternet: I think it's a lie, and that the "Trailer" is the Quick Look that the thing links you to, because no other part of the Quest Set seems like you should be watching a Quick Look. 
#29 Posted by TheThirstyWhale (67 posts) -
@swomar:
go the game page, then go to locations, easiest way to find it
#30 Posted by RVonE (4700 posts) -
@KillyDarko said:
"I'm missing one concept to finish the quest... even came to the forums to look for help. But apparently everyone else is stuck too.... : / "

Did you get the trailer one? Which trailer did you watch?
#31 Posted by ZombiePie (5753 posts) -
@Lukeweizer: @MooseyMcMan:  Where does Sackboy live? Check his character page if you are confused still.
#32 Posted by johannes (59 posts) -
@CountYourBlessings said:
" Not one person has finished the set yet, and only one concept page unlocks having looked at all of them... "
Maybe it's a secret concept... !
#33 Posted by regmcfly (159 posts) -
@ZombiePie: Any clues for the second concept? I think most people are flummoxed. 
#34 Posted by Winternet (8055 posts) -

Yeah, the trailer must be the Quick-Look.

#35 Edited by Freqtal (96 posts) -
@swomar:  It's probably not the city you are thinking of, but the one that lays to the west of that city.
#36 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11400 posts) -
@ZombiePie: But Sackboy's a fictional character! He lives on Blu-ray discs! [Checks page] Found it. So obvious!  

But what does the Nevada one have to do with LBP? 
#37 Posted by Lukeweizer (2769 posts) -
@ZombiePie said:
" @Lukeweizer: @MooseyMcMan:  Where does Sackboy live? Check his character page if you are confused still. "
Bah. So obvious.
#38 Posted by regmcfly (159 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan: the other one - look at the picture on the location page and enjoy the pun. 
#39 Posted by RVonE (4700 posts) -
@Winternet said:
"Yeah, the trailer must be the Quick-Look. "

Yeah, I watched all trailers and none of them activate, so it must be the QL. Which is bullshit because the description mentions a trailer. That's just poor programming on GB's part. 
#40 Edited by MooseyMcMan (11400 posts) -
@regmcfly: I already went there and got that one, but didn't notice any puns. Hm. Have to pay more attention.  

Edit: I get it now. Seems kinda dumb though. I would never have known that if someone didn't suggest Nevada (and I'm American). 
#41 Posted by Mijati (949 posts) -
@RVonE:  Most likely just a mistake in the description, it happens.
#42 Posted by ZipCrash (175 posts) -

Man I hate quests that make you watch quick looks that you have already watched especially when it was two months ago. Trailers are at least short. 

I think the second concept must bugged because it doesn't seem like anybody is getting it.

#43 Posted by RVonE (4700 posts) -
@regmcfly said:
" @MooseyMcMan: the other one - look at the picture on the location page and enjoy the pun.  "

Yeah, I don't get the pun at all. That's why I had to resort to going down the list of cities in Nevada that I found on Wikipedia.
#44 Posted by Winternet (8055 posts) -
@RVonE: The Biggest Little City? Get it? Little Big Planet, Big Little, Planet City. Humm?
#45 Edited by regmcfly (159 posts) -
@RVonE: The city is known as the littlest big city....  

Edit - Ps - I'm Scottish, and I got that one. Pay attention in Geography, kids!
#46 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11400 posts) -
@RVonE: The pun is in that sign that you see on the location page on GB, it has absolutely nothing to do with the name of the city. Anyone who has never been there and seen that sign would never have known that city was called that. 
#47 Posted by HT101 (1181 posts) -

The concept has to be CPS, but they must not have clicked or marked it as being a part of the quest.  Watching the QL now so hopefully that will finish that quest. 

#48 Posted by T0mF5 (929 posts) -

For some the reason the Quick look ended after 2 seconds and gave me the quest.

#49 Posted by is343 (107 posts) -

The quicklook finishes the quest. I just got it.

#50 Posted by Wuddel (2100 posts) -

only missing the 2nd concept. all linked ones do not seem to work as of now.