This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by MB (13935 posts) -
EDIT: DO NOT SPAM THE FORUMS IN ORDER TO COMPLETE QUESTS. YOU WILL MAKE THE FORUM GODS ANGRY AND THEY WILL LAY THEIR VENGEANCE DOWN UPON YOU.
 
Please do not spoil Quest answers for other users. Vague hints and such are fine, but we ask that you keep the actual solutions off of the boards to keep from ruining things for others.
 
We're going to be updating information about the Quest System to the Rules & FAQ guides, but until then, spoilers need to be kept off of the forums and any posts containing Quest spoilers are subject to being deleted.
 
It goes without saying that users caught intentionally spoiling quests for others will be dealt with harshly. This feature is going to be a lot of fun so please help preserve the fun for everyone and keep the answers to yourselves and off of the public forum.
 
If you see any Quest spoilers on the forum, please flag it or shoot us a PM right away so we can take care of it. 
 
Thanks!
Moderator
#2 Posted by Matthew (2141 posts) -

Nifty. I have no idea how this is going to work, but it sounds like a doozy!

#3 Posted by lemon360 (1231 posts) -

What are the quests like?

#4 Posted by JJOR64 (19544 posts) -

I was just thinking about that and having users make guides for the quests.  That's good to hear though.  It's fun to figure this stuff out on our own.

#5 Posted by JJWeatherman (14795 posts) -

This is awesome!
 
I am placing my hand on my computer and promising not to spoil any quests.  :P

#6 Posted by s7evn (1067 posts) -

Sweet system, now you're just keeping me on this site more.

#7 Posted by Venatio (4654 posts) -

What exactly is this? I'm confused....

Online
#8 Edited by fwylo (3571 posts) -
#9 Posted by Hamz (6899 posts) -
@fwylo: No, the whole point is for people to figure it out themselves. Not to just wait for someone to tell them. No spoiler tags :)
#10 Posted by AltDimension (281 posts) -

Ahhh, I need some help on the limited edition question. Anyone got any subtle hints for me?

#11 Posted by Red12b (9338 posts) -
@MB:  
So, what?, what is this, GODDAMIT PEOPLE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!    
#12 Posted by Brunchies (2501 posts) -

sounds like a great new idea,  I'll try not to spoil quests on purpose. 

#13 Posted by xyzygy (10592 posts) -

Just something to add about the location of the bar on the bottom - I'm using Chrome and whenever the site is loading or I put my mouse over something, the little URL bar thingy almost completely covers up the bar on the bottom. Is there a way to disable that in Chrome so I can fully see the bar with my messages and online friends?

#14 Posted by fwylo (3571 posts) -
@Hamz:  Haha I know but I figured I'd ask so that when someone else doesn't they can't claim that they didn't know.
#15 Posted by misterpope (405 posts) -

Man that was a close one.
#16 Edited by xyzygy (10592 posts) -

Wow the location of the message and friends bar is really bugging me already because I have to completely wait for a page to finish loading everything in order to see it. I thought it wouldn't be bad like 10 minutes ago but it is really proving to be annoying. 
 
Does anyone else not notice this?

#17 Posted by NeoGecko (155 posts) -

April first was awhile ago, but whatever :D
#18 Posted by V_Ben (115 posts) -

Wow. this is indeed impressive. But that bleeding limited edition quest is giving me a headache :-)

#19 Edited by cap123 (2467 posts) -
@V_Ben:  i was first to get it out of everyone! i was chuffed.
 
sucks that we have to re-do stuff we've already achieved though :( will there be an update or something? i have 5 S-ranks but it seems they don't count, i've also of course already done my avatar and background stuff.. as well as had a page approved by someone!
#20 Posted by Kohe321 (3567 posts) -

New ones will be added every now and then?

#21 Posted by V_Ben (115 posts) -
@cap123 said:
" @V_Ben:  i was first to get it out of everyone! i was chuffed.  sucks that we have to re-do stuff we've already achieved though :( will there be an update or something? i have 5 S-ranks but it seems they don't count, i've also of course already done my avatar and background stuff.. as well as had a page approved by someone! "
there certainly seems to be a reason why it's limited edition. Its impossible :-D
#22 Posted by kermoosh (919 posts) -

i have no idea what or where this quest thing is

#23 Posted by V_Ben (115 posts) -

figured it out :-) i slapped myslef for not realising it sooner!

#24 Edited by gexecuter (234 posts) -
@AltDimension:  Damn i also need some hints!  the Canucked on The First Day achoevements seems so hard :(
#25 Posted by Meptron (1173 posts) -
@xyzygy said:
" Wow the location of the message and friends bar is really bugging me already because I have to completely wait for a page to finish loading everything in order to see it. I thought it wouldn't be bad like 10 minutes ago but it is really proving to be annoying.  Does anyone else not notice this? "
yes, I also hate this! there should be an option to move the new quest bar to the TOP
#26 Posted by Metiphis (412 posts) -

I am very excited about this BUT, I already have a profile background, avatar, and my about me section is filled out.  I am not getting credit for this in the quest!!  Please fix this!

#27 Posted by Erik (417 posts) -
@V_Ben: Care to share a tip, no spoilers please. Just have to get it done before I go to bed :P
#28 Posted by gexecuter (234 posts) -
@V_Ben:  Can you give a hint please?
#29 Posted by Weltal (2300 posts) -
@V_Ben said:
" figured it out :-) i slapped myslef for not realising it sooner! "
Yeah, got it too. Man, that was bugging me and when you realize the answer it's so damn obvious. Ha.
#30 Edited by Death_Burnout (3837 posts) -

The limited one is giving me headache, because i've visisted every page i could possibly imagine that relates to the "work".
 
I know they are working on it, but the slowness of the site aint helping, its fueling my frustration

#31 Posted by mada193 (76 posts) -
@Death_Burnout said:
" The limited one is giving me headache, because i've visisted every page i could possibly imagine that relates to the "work".   I know they are working on it, but the slowness of the site aint helping, its fueling my frustration "
Same here, should probably go to bed but I dont want to miss out on this quest XD
#32 Posted by Death_Burnout (3837 posts) -
@mada193 said:
" @Death_Burnout said:
" The limited one is giving me headache, because i've visisted every page i could possibly imagine that relates to the "work".   I know they are working on it, but the slowness of the site aint helping, its fueling my frustration "
Same here, should probably go to bed but I dont want to miss out on this quest XD "
That and its running out! i have to get this damn thing!
#33 Posted by Erik (417 posts) -

Yes! Got the limited, props to who ever created it, devilish and genious!

#34 Posted by Death_Burnout (3837 posts) -
Ok i got it! fuck i hate myself after that, i was thinking too hard and literal, Got me nowhere.
#35 Posted by mada193 (76 posts) -

BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL
Yeah I just got it too, now I feel clever and really was overthinking it lol

#36 Posted by LiquidSwords (2728 posts) -

I'm confussed. I'm level 2 but have no idea was going on!
#37 Posted by Cipher (32 posts) -

This secret quest is hurting my brain!

#38 Posted by Elazul (1342 posts) -

YESSSSS!!! I just got the limited quest as well! If only the system would recognise the two S ranks I already have...

Online
#39 Posted by gexecuter (234 posts) -

I got the limited quest and now i feel just silly, damn it was so easy once you stop and read the clue word by word.

#40 Posted by Hitchenson (4708 posts) -

WHAT IS THE LIMITED QUEST! WHY DON'T I GET IT YET! IF IT WERE POSSIBLE FOR ME TO RAGE TO DEATH I'D BE FUCKING DEAD ROUND ABOUT NOW!

#41 Posted by NikotineXero (51 posts) -

I'm having issues with the quests, the clues arent displaying, doesnt work on chrome or firefox.  Is this normal?

#42 Posted by RedXnumber2 (26 posts) -

I GOT THE LIMITED QUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and now I feel dumb for not getting it sooner. 

#43 Posted by Absurd (2932 posts) -

I'm excited.

#44 Posted by FlamingHobo (4769 posts) -
@Hitchenson said:
" WHAT IS THE LIMITED QUEST! WHY DON'T I GET IT YET! IF IT WERE POSSIBLE FOR ME TO RAGE TO DEATH I'D BE FUCKING DEAD ROUND ABOUT NOW! "
Don't worry Hitchenson, old friend. I'm in a very similar POSITIOOOOOOON!
#45 Posted by Cipher (32 posts) -
@Hitchenson: I know exactly how you feel right now in this moment.
#46 Posted by weegieanawrench (1947 posts) -
@FlamingHobo said:
" @Hitchenson said:
" WHAT IS THE LIMITED QUEST! WHY DON'T I GET IT YET! IF IT WERE POSSIBLE FOR ME TO RAGE TO DEATH I'D BE FUCKING DEAD ROUND ABOUT NOW! "
Don't worry Hitchenson, old friend. I'm in a very similar POSITIOOOOOOON! "
@Cipher:   
 
Me too, I have absolutely no friggin' clue as to how to solve this. Everyone is saying it's obvious, but goddamn it's like trying to find a needle in a needlestack.
#47 Posted by alexfase (53 posts) -

Just got the limited edition quest. I am now angry and happy at the same time. Bleh.

#48 Posted by Hitchenson (4708 posts) -

I FUCKING GOT IT. 
 
Oh man, that was so simple. I'm ashamed that I didn't think of it sooner.

#49 Edited by Absurd (2932 posts) -

I went to the person's page (I'm pretty sure) and clicked on both of their pages, but I havent gotten it?
 
Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot.

#50 Posted by Organicalistic_ (3092 posts) -

why are so many people just now starting blogs and what is with the pointless topics??, and is this a prank on the moderators?