#1 Edited by Ujio (565 posts) -

45 out of 66 quest "The Truth"

"We know the real story behind Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. In fact, we have video of it! Watch our Quick Look of Brotherhood to find out how deep the conspiracy goes."

OK...I've watched all THREE QLs and I still haven't unlocked this quest. WTF? There are ONLY three QLs available so I'm confused as to why I haven't unlocked this one. I even watched one of them twice and still nothing.

#2 Posted by Dallas_Raines (2138 posts) -

Nothing is true...

#3 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

It's the Beta QL that you need to watch. I watched the other hour-long QL three items before I realized there was another one.

#4 Posted by Ujio (565 posts) -

@Ravenlight: That's one of the three I watched and still nothing? I didn't cheat or try to fast-forward through it. It was only 17 minutes long so there was no point. I don't know. I'll try watching it again I suppose. Thanks.

#5 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10512 posts) -

@Dallas_Raines said:

Nothing is true...

Everything is permitted.

#6 Posted by BisonHero (6215 posts) -

@Ujio said:

@Ravenlight: That's one of the three I watched and still nothing? I didn't cheat or try to fast-forward through it. It was only 17 minutes long so there was no point. I don't know. I'll try watching it again I suppose. Thanks.

I'm fairly positive that one screwed up for me too, and didn't unlock the first time I watched it. So yeah, just watch that one again, and hope it triggers properly this time.