Hey all, I figured I'd compile all the hints that I've been given and have created for the various quests. These are for the "find this page" kinds of quests, not the "do this many actions" kinds of quests. I'll try to keep this updated as we go. If any of the clues are too obvious, mods, please feel free to edit or remove as necessary. Good luck!
Quest 1: Rumble in the Jungle (3 parts)
1) It doesn't really have fun and games.
2) Jeff has an unhealthy fascination with this game. It's been included in a recent Quick Look that involved several different games.
3) This game showcases some very strange creatures that are named all wrong, and have developed truly bizarre uses for what we'd normally regard as kegs.
Quest 2: Liquid Hot Something Something (3 parts)
1) Sometimes, in a game, you'll find an area that has this, a substance which uses two different names depending on where it is found. Such an area is appropriately named.
2) I can tell this picture is photoshopped from the pixels. It's total, absolute garbage. Somebody really ought to destroy it with a gun.
3) Medieval tournaments showcased this test of skill, a strange exhibition of stabbing, ramming, and equine mastery.
Quest 3: It's a Dry Heat (3 parts)
1) Where is it dry?
2) This game hasn't yet been adapted in such a manner that Ryan has to do a TANG, but it will be soon.
3) I was walkin' down the street when out the corner of my eye........ (the band is Cage the Elephant, which may or may not help)
Quest 4: Ice Ice Baby (3 parts)
1) Sometimes, in a game, you'll find an area that has this, a substance that exhibits the odd property of having a lower density in its solid state than it does in its liquid state. Such an area is appropriately named.
2) This game title has two words, which almost rhyme. Given the theme, and the fact that the title is closely related to the Mario Brothers tagline, you should have a shot.
3) A man who endeavors to ascend a great mountain made of frozen material would be given this two word description.
Quest 5: Don't Forget to Breathe (3 parts)
1) Where would you run out of air?
2) This stupidly huge body of water goes on without end.
3) This one is nasty. What happens when a fair lady faints because you are so damn charming? She s, right? Replace one consonant with an adjacent consonant on your keyboard, and you have the answer.
Quest 6: The Final Frontier (7 parts)
1) It's the final frontier. Don't make me punch you, you can get this one.
2) These stupid gaseous space balls are just running wild. I really wish we could find a way to restrain them. Twice, if necessary.
3) So I killed the guy, but I'm afraid his Spectre is haunting me now.
4) Colossal hunks of fragmented celestial bodies? In my galaxy? It's more likely than you might think. Scan now.
5) It's like if Lynard Skynard got really drunk when writing their 14 minute hit, and they were so wasted that they replaced the second word with space, because they were SO SPACED. Helpful, huh?
6) I'm so 1337 it blows my mind.
7) You need to go into the final frontier on a long, dangerous journey to accomplish some ill-defined goals. Sounds like you're embarking on a  .
QUEST SET: HEARING VOICES (5 quests)
Quest 1: Due North (4 parts)
1) This handsome devil never takes "No." for an answer. As is evidenced by the fact that he's in LIKE EVERY GODDAMN GAME.
2) Hey man, check out my new dog! Oh, oh, oh shit, sorry, no! Stop, Rover! Bad dog! Naughty dog!
3) Everything is true, nothing is permitted. Wait.....
4) ARGH. This rather large, sprawling facility has so many areas that have inadequate lighting!
Quest 2: Charles in Charge (2 parts)
1) This character only says, like, three things. But we've all known and loved him for years. Except some blue-hedgehog fanboys, they probably hate him.
2) This person's last name is an unusual one. It refers to either a strict disciplinarian or a brutal instrument of flagellation.
Quest 3: A Handful of Gravel (2 parts)
1) The number of erect phallus jokes made with this character's full name grows by the day.
2) Haters gonna hayte.
Quest 4: By Her Power Combined (1 part)
1) Remember the actress who played the crazy psychic girl River Tam in Firefly? She shares a similar name with the person in question here.
Quest 5: Up and Atom (3 parts)
1) Where GNR ain't just a rock band anymore.
2) Though this actor has been through Hell and back, the poor boy wasn't spared the indignity of also starring in one of Uwe Boll's monstrosities.
3) WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER?
QUEST SET: GENERATION GAP (5 quests)
Quest 1: The New Class (3 parts)
1) It's big, it's black, and uh.....what else do you need?
2) It works great, providing you can avoid the ring of fire.
3) I own it for the Golden Axe emulation, but supposedly it can do other things, too.
Quest 2: Battle Royale (4 parts)
1) A great old grandfather of the console lineage. Where would we be without it?
2) In the Bible equivalent, God LAID DOWN THE LAW on poor ol' Adam.
3) One system to rule them all. Well, not really, but it sure sounds like it.
4) So Norman eats shellfish?
Quest 3: Flash in the Pan (4 parts)
1) Hostiles in range in 20 seconds. Preparing to .
2) Two words what rhyme.
3) It's three dimensional? Oh!
4) The graphics on display here are just superb. Look at how perfectly it can model liquid turbulence!
Quest 4: Can I Get Some Quarters? (6 parts)
1) Where our forefathers wasted many a good phone call.
2) Before he was saving us from reptilian overlords, this "hero" debuted in this title, which bears his name.
3) It's all about gettin' those cherries, man.
4) You know, I heard these things give you warts. Or was that toads?
5) What's worse than a typical end-boss in a high-level D&D scenario? GODDAMN TWO OF THEM (I've been here before, it SUCKS)
6) Yes, it truly is radical, dudes.
Quest 5: Founding Fathers (6 parts)
1) The number 13.75, when subjected to a cubic power, results in a number which is approximately equal to another number of interest.
2) The worst game ever. Seriously. The internet can do the rest.
3) Featured in a multi-game Quick Look, this game is one of the strangest, hardest, and weirdest things to ever come out of the elder days. Also, pirate catchphrase.
4) A conflict that's not fought on solid ground, but on two other zones of engagement? I can barely see what you're trying to tell me.....
5) My goal is to find an implement that can be used to stab offending parties. I suppose you could say I'm on a mission to do so.
6) Your dual speaker setup SUCKS. Get some  sound up in here.
QUEST SET: MUSIC APPRECIATION 101 (7 quests)
Quest 1: The Man Behind the Monk Chants (3 parts)
1) It's an Irish-y last name. And how do all Irish last names begin? Oh, Christ, figure it out yourselves. Also, his first name rhymes with a great activity that we all do every Friday night, because we're ANIMALS.
2) Before this series got popular by evolving the standards whereby we judge combat in FPSs, it still sucked. (HAH, flame shield on)
3) Jeff without shorts? That's a rumor. A misconception. A fairy tale. A misleading tale of lore. A .
Quest 2: The Final Composer (3 parts)
1) I can't come up with any wordplay for this name. Just think for a second, don't let your mind wander into a stupid fantasy realm, and use Google intelligently. You'll find him.
2) Rearranging the answer to this one might help you find the next one.
3) Rearranging the answer to this one might help you find the preceding one.
Quest 3: Beats of Rage (4 parts)
1) "DUDE I JUST ATE 40 TACOS." "Oh, Frank, you so crazy." (It's the best I can do, really. Use the web!)
2) ARGH. These byways, alleys, boulevards, avenues, and lanes are making me SO ANGRY.
3) ARGH AGAIN, but now TWICE AS ANGRY.
4) You seen ACDC's new act? They just play Razor's Edge for 5 hours straight. Pretty baller.
Quest 4: Welcome to my Kondominium (3 parts)
1) The title is clearly misspelled. God that makes me mad. There better be a good reason for that.
2) A chain is only as strong as its weakest this.
3) They recently put "New" and "Wii" around this, and the result was a surprisingly fun game.
Quest 5: Soule Train (3 parts)
1) WHY DO THEY KEEP MISSPELLING THE TITLES
2) It ain't Baldur's Gate. It's colder, for one thing.....
3) I am going to entirely destroy you. Some might say you'll bear witness to entire destruction.
Quest 6: Everybody Loves Chris (3 parts)
1) Don't slam pinball machines around too much, or they'll blink the word  at you and shut down the paddles.
2) You could choose the white theme for Giantbomb.com, if you SUCK. Real men stick with the old-school theme.
3) I'd take you to my playground, but it was destroyed by a group of roving war criminals who perform deeds for money.
Quest 7: Hot for Kirk Hope (3 parts)
1) I'm going to email the crew about these poorly written titles. This has to stop.
2) Hey, I've got a great idea! Let's stuff a bunch of sweets in a container that somewhat resembles a pack animal and proceed to destroy it via violent blows from clubs!
3) He's a god. Seriously. You wish you were this man. Also, two thirds of the quest title might help you. I'm going to go back to ogling my sexy professor.
QUEST SET: RPG SCAVENGER (4 quests)
Quest 1: A Trip to the Sewers (1 part)
1) You dirty 
Quest 2: Fire BAD (2 parts)
1) Sure, you could fight these things (making sure to use some acidic or incendiary attack for the final blow, unless you want to fight it again), but the Grey Wizard had a far better approach: let there be light.
2) What happens if the  goes out? Then we go across the street to Pottery Barn, and steal THEIR .
Quest 3: Hammer Smash (2 parts)
1) These terrors come in many varieties, and they share one common trait: they'll goddamn smash you (unless you can find the man behind the curtain)
Quest 4: Monster Mash (5 parts)
1) You wouldn't suspect that a pseudopod would hurt badly, until you get attacked by one of these disgusting creatures. Can you even really call them creatures?
2) Though not hemipterous, this ursine bears similarities with creatures that may be.
3) The "fly" variant is far less threatening.
4) These are bold little bastards, often stealing things from groups and generally being annoying little jerks.
5) Ironically, your friendly neighborhood arachnid-humanoid fights villians bearing this monster's namesake all the time.
QUEST SET: FAMOUS FRIENDS (6 quests)
Quest 1: Original Sim (1 part)
1) This man will always be right, no matter what.
Quest 2: Changing the Game (1 part)
1) I couldn't find him, so I asked my friend Molly. Thankfully, she knew.
Quest 3: MISTER KOMBAT!!!!! (1 part)
1) This one is difficult to track down, but if you ask Ryan really nicely, he might tell you the answer. That sure would be a great favor. A real charitable act. A , if you will.
Quest 4: British Royalty (1 part)
1) This guy might be somewhat loopy, but that didn't stop him from being made a lord. I bet he rides around town in a rich old chariot.
Quest 5: The Hooded Blazer (1 part)
1) If a common species of waterfowl were to lose its initial letter, you'd be left with a word that made no sense. Welcome to the answer.
Quest 6: The Most Important Man in the Video Game Industry (1 part)
1) Let his wisdom shine forth to guide us all.
QUEST SET: LEFTOVERS (5 quests)
Quest 1: The Eternal Struggle (2 parts)
1) Popeye's crony could NOT GET ENOUGH of these.
2) They may be gross, they may be sold on street corners, hell, they may be phallic, but DAMN they taste good.
Quest 2: Go Ask Alice (2 parts)
1) The hallucinogenic item that fuels the drug-crazed nightmares of our favorite pipe maintenance character.
2) Similarly hallucinogenic, this item tends to actually cause problems for our friend. His ego diminishes and he becomes but a fraction of his former self while under the influence.
Quest 3: Dinner's Ready (3 parts)
1) I like it like I like my women: bloody, wet, and red.
2) Again, phallic. Need I say more?
3) A circular covenant made between God and man. On the little known eighth day, God made this divine foodstuff, and he declared: "Let there be round." And as the toppings were applied, God smiled, and He knew it was DAMN good.
Quest 4: Balanced Breakfast (3 parts)
1) A fluid containing significant amounts of saturated fats, protein, calcium, and various vitamins.
2) Sonic's mortal foe
3) This long, curvy food comes wrapped in a protective sheath that one must undo prior to consumption.
Quest 5: Just Desserts (4 parts)
1) It better not be a lie. I want some.
2) If I were to take a pie from Mario, I'd have Mario's pie. If I were to take this other dessert from one of Mario's friends, I'd have......
3) It's round, empty in the middle, and a staple of bulls everywhere.
4) Though it comes in many variants, I'm a fan of the cream-based variety.
QUEST SET: BROKEN TOYS (3 quests)
Quest 1: My Eyes! (1 part)
1) A male child which exists exclusively in a digitized realm would be given this two word description. (and no, it's not "goddamn stupid")
Quest 2: A Double Shot of Robotic Disappointment (2 parts)
1) What if a device used for measuring or maintaining orientation was combined with a floor-based cave formation?! (God, that's vague, sorry.)
2) You'll hear Marines say this as they are about to bust down a door.
Quest 3: Smell the Glove (1 part)
1) With great glove, comes great responsibility.