#1 Posted by WalkerTR77 (1348 posts) -
#2 Posted by Maxynator (159 posts) -

Haha, yeah I totally expected to see Dog in it. It was the first thing I typed in

#3 Posted by SBYM (1219 posts) -

I'm sure there'll be more quests related to the Half-Life series at some point. So, hey...

#4 Posted by LiquidSaiyan3 (457 posts) -

Uhh, headcrabs anyone?

#5 Posted by Robo_Zuul (43 posts) -

How about the only character to appear in all the Half Life games?  Barney!

#6 Posted by SultS (69 posts) -

Disagree. Dog wasn't even in all the Half-Life games and Gordon isn't remembered as much as a guy with a goatee. Headcrabs would definitely be a better choice.

#7 Posted by Junpei (698 posts) -
@LiquidSaiyan3:  yea, headcrabs was the first thing I looked for
#8 Edited by Snoopnshoot (7 posts) -

This quest was for Half-Life, not the next games in the series.  Speaking of which, I can't get the last clue.  I've tried everything I can think of down to all the voice actor's, HEV suits, the aforementioned headcrabs, etc. please tell me its not obvious.

#9 Posted by WalkerTR77 (1348 posts) -
@Snoopnshoot: I'm still stumped on that one myself, didn't realise the quest only counted the first game though till you said. Thanks that might help.
#10 Edited by triple07 (1193 posts) -
@Snoopnshoot:  I personally think its pretty obvious since it was one of the first things I tried. Plus its become somewhat iconic. Maybe that will help? I don't want to just give it away.
#11 Posted by Jonnyflash80 (487 posts) -

Anyone have a clue for the fourth one in the list? I feel like I've tried everything.

#12 Posted by Snoopnshoot (7 posts) -

Ok, just got it.  You were right, staring me in the face.  

WalkerTR77:  It's on his page, but not linked.  It's something you probably think you've already tried.

Jonnyflash80:  What is he known as?