#1 Posted by TheDarkPrince (158 posts) -

could you guys pease hlep me i have no clue on how to do this quest please hints would be very nice (^_^). 
 
Thank you 
 
The Dark Prince
#2 Posted by Lassegp (98 posts) -

yeah ive been trying to get my head around it as well, but there is no lightbulb over my wellcombed hair yet :)

#3 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Lassegp said:
" yeah ive been trying to get my head around it as well, but there is no lightbulb over my wellcombed hair yet :) "  
 
Well. All the other tasks in this one need this one thing to be possible. Plus. If you mess something up wile doing this the future will be a disaster. 
#4 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man: Dude yer awesome!!! *hugsyou*
#5 Posted by Lassegp (98 posts) -
@Kyreo said:
" @The_Laughing_Man: Dude yer awesome!!! *hugsyou* "  
this
#6 Posted by hedfone (1749 posts) -
@Lassegp said:
" @Kyreo said:
" @The_Laughing_Man: Dude yer awesome!!! *hugsyou* "  
this "
this x2
#7 Posted by triple07 (1196 posts) -
@hedfone said:
" @Lassegp said:
" @Kyreo said:
" @The_Laughing_Man: Dude yer awesome!!! *hugsyou* "  
this "
this x2 "
x3
#8 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -
@triple07 said:
" @hedfone said:
" @Lassegp said:
" @Kyreo said:
" @The_Laughing_Man: Dude yer awesome!!! *hugsyou* "  
this "
this x2 "
x3 "
X4
#9 Posted by ozzdog12 (856 posts) -
@Kyreo said:
" @triple07 said:
" @hedfone said:
" @Lassegp said:
" @Kyreo said:
" @The_Laughing_Man: Dude yer awesome!!! *hugsyou* "  
this "
this x2 "
x3 "
X4 "
5x COMBO
#10 Posted by PureRok (4235 posts) -

The name Ziggy should have told you all you needed to know, really.

#11 Posted by Meeka (40 posts) -
@ozzdog12 said:
" @Kyreo said:
" @triple07 said:
" @hedfone said:
" @Lassegp said:
" @Kyreo said:
" @The_Laughing_Man: Dude yer awesome!!! *hugsyou* "  
this "
this x2 "
x3 "
X4 "
5x COMBO "
x6 Super chain combo !
Ziggy ... Code quantum ...
#12 Posted by Pierre (12 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man:  Nice hint! Thank you.
#13 Posted by ScruffMoney (41 posts) -
@Pierre: you're suppose to reply to someone? or they're suppose to reply to you?
#14 Edited by Fuga (206 posts) -

 man i didnt t travel while answering these

#15 Posted by ScruffMoney (41 posts) -
@Fuga said:
"  man i didnt t travel while answering these "
#16 Posted by acebats (7 posts) -

(doctor who's tardis can _______) LOOK IT UP if you dont know what doctor who is and fill in the blank and look at other hints