#1 Edited by TerraDelu (500 posts) -

I didn't see a post like this already, so I figured I would start one. 
I didn't know until recently that lists also count for this quest. So, I figured I would start a thread for people to post their lists and/or reviews and other duders can rate them.  
Here is my list of meaningful games. Please read, rate, and comment! I would love to hear what everyone out there has to say. Post your links and I will rate/comment on them too! 

EDIT: And BTW, I am not just looking for quest completion. Please leave comments on lists and reviews that people post here. Keep it fun or whatever...

#2 Posted by CitizenKane (10501 posts) -

The inclusion of lists is a bug, and it doesn't work every time.

#3 Posted by TerraDelu (500 posts) -
@CitizenKane: Oooohh. Didn't know that. Still, if people wanna post their reviews here for rating, that'd be tubular.
#4 Posted by StarFoxA (5137 posts) -

When I posted a thread about this, it got deleted.

#5 Posted by TerraDelu (500 posts) -
@StarFoxA: hahaha hmmmm. Well, I just learned that it's a bug, so maybe that's why? Either way, it should still be cool for people to post their reviews and have them rated here, right?
#6 Posted by Video_Game_King (35838 posts) -
@TerraDelu: 

Probably not, since there's probably a thread about it already. Did you search the quest forum for such a thread?
#7 Posted by TerraDelu (500 posts) -
@Video_Game_King: I did, and didn't see a topic already, so I figured I would start a thread for this quest... I certainly don't wanna piss anyone off or anything, I just wanted to get people to look at my list and rate others.
#8 Posted by Rokin (38 posts) -

The list is nice, but you don't have any reviews yet, right?

Anyway, here are my reviews. I wrote them a while back and pasted on GB. I would love to hear what anyone thinks of them

#9 Posted by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -
#10 Posted by TerraDelu (500 posts) -
@Rokin: Nope, no reviews yet. I'm gonna try and do one or two tomorrow.
#11 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

I understand why some people want to game the system, but this seems to just completely devalue the reviewing function of the site.

#13 Posted by coonce (1429 posts) -

This bug has been fixed and deployed. Only reviews will be counted from here on out.

#14 Posted by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -
@coonce said:
" This bug has been fixed and deployed. Only reviews will be counted from here on out. "
No, you're only supposed to fix bugs that make it harder to get quests!

Also, remember folks, there is a quest for having 5 thumbs Down on a review as well, so feel free to be honest about, say this
#15 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

I really should start writing reviews again...

#16 Posted by commandercup (500 posts) -
Here are my reviews! Rate and comment with any criticisms or general discussion.
#17 Posted by wrathofconn (1460 posts) -

I've got a couple reviews here. Honest opinions, ratings, and constructive criticism of the writing is appreciated. Not trying to fish for anything by posting here, but I guess it can't hurt to get them out there and get some thoughts. I'll check out the other reviews in this thread as well.

#18 Posted by flufflogic (289 posts) -

My reviews: here 
Had one thumbs up already!

#19 Posted by wrathofconn (1460 posts) -
@flufflogic: I liked your PoP review a lot, just because that game really is terrible.

@commandercup: You write some quality stuff, and 'Balls of Gold' is an excellent title.
#20 Posted by commandercup (500 posts) -
@wrathofconn: Thanks! I'm going to be experimenting with my review style with my Halo Reach review, trying to make the reviews shorter and more interesting without losing any real substance. You've inspired me to check out some other people's reviews (including yours) so I'll be looking at them once I can finish Reach and get my review up.
#21 Posted by flufflogic (289 posts) -
@wrathofconn: Cheers! I really did hate that game...
#22 Posted by Grambyte (104 posts) -

Wouldn't mind some "like's" or "dislike's" for my reviews, so if anybody is willing to give a hand with that. I'm sure I can return the favor, if not now than surely later.

My Reviews