• 82 results
#51 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (2950 posts) -

387 to finish.  Would have been a little earlier, but apparently Ultron of all things doesn't count as a machine/A.I. that turns on its creator.  These quests are bizarre.

#52 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (917 posts) -
@DarthOniXVIII said:
I must be an idiot or something. I cannot, for the life of me get "The Original Cyborg."
That is a shock to my system that you would not know this person.
#53 Posted by RVonE (4480 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@RVonE said:

So Commander Shepard doesn't count for 'I'd buy that for a dollar'?

It seems kinda weird to have these quests and not include options from big games like Mass Effect or Mortal Kombat or whatever. Sure, it would take a lot of work but if you're gonna start shit make sure you do it right.

Pass.

There is a Mortal Kombat character that works.

Yeah, Jax probably. It's the arbitrary selectivity and semantic bullshitting that I find off-putting. Of course, this is nothing new since this has been a part of the community quests since, perhaps, their inception. I'm just not going to bother anymore.

#54 Posted by sins_of_mosin (1556 posts) -
@RVonE said:

@Hailinel said:

@RVonE said:

So Commander Shepard doesn't count for 'I'd buy that for a dollar'?

It seems kinda weird to have these quests and not include options from big games like Mass Effect or Mortal Kombat or whatever. Sure, it would take a lot of work but if you're gonna start shit make sure you do it right.

Pass.

There is a Mortal Kombat character that works.

Yeah, Jax probably. It's the arbitrary selectivity and semantic bullshitting that I find off-putting. Of course, this is nothing new since this has been a part of the community quests since, perhaps, their inception. I'm just not going to bother anymore.

Thanks!
#55 Posted by Nadafinga (953 posts) -

@RVonE I don't blame you. It can be very frustrating sometimes. I feel like whoever writes these needs to workshop them a little bit to make sure they get all relevent answers.

#56 Posted by AmplifiedMuffin (73 posts) -

#819! Whoo! :D 

Wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be. Pretty much everything can be found in concept pages.

#57 Posted by Hailinel (22712 posts) -

@Nadafinga said:

@RVonE I don't blame you. It can be very frustrating sometimes. I feel like whoever writes these needs to workshop them a little bit to make sure they get all relevent answers.

The problem is that some quests have such a broad range of possible answers that it would be difficult if not impossible to catalog them all.

#58 Posted by Pop (2530 posts) -

Yea concept pages is the way to go, it's pretty easy if you find one you can find them all easy just by spamming all the pages. I just noticed there's a new quest 10 mins ago and i'm done :D

#59 Posted by JJOR64 (18783 posts) -

Any tips on where I should look for "I Can't Allow You To Do That, Dave?" Can't find the concept page for it.

#60 Posted by maxB (279 posts) -

@JJOR64: Hostile A.I.

#61 Posted by JJOR64 (18783 posts) -

@maxB said:

@JJOR64: Hostile A.I.

Thank you. :)

#62 Posted by ShockD (2381 posts) -

What sucks about most quests is that you indeed have to find a concept page and click everything in order to get it. That's the only way to get the answers that the quest creator wanted. It's another topic that there are dozens more pages that also fit the quest's description.

#63 Posted by BombKareshi (996 posts) -
YOU WERE THE #1,111 PERSON TO FINISH THIS SET.

I am happy.
#64 Edited by MrXD (240 posts) -

Update: YES! Finally!

#65 Posted by Hass (54 posts) -

Wikipedia was of help for me on this quest.
Just meditate over your top ten rogue ais.

#66 Posted by Arceion (199 posts) -

wasnt that hard, only wish i got to the site sooner #1773

#67 Edited by 0zymandias (19 posts) -

I'm still having trouble with The Original Cyborg, anyone wanna toss me a bone?

#68 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (2950 posts) -
@0zymandias
He's one of the people directly responsible for creating Deus Ex.  Good like finding him, though.  He's practically a ghost.

As a direct result of that terrible pun I'm now coughing up blood.
#69 Edited by Brodehouse (9370 posts) -

Inspector Gadget is where this cyberpunk shit began, mothafucka. But he ain't in the quest. Neither is MODOK.

Shadowrun isn't included in cyberpunk?

#70 Posted by selbie (1779 posts) -

@0zymandias said:

I'm still having trouble with The Original Cyborg, anyone wanna toss me a bone?

This guy likes to make a BIG deal about MICKEY

#71 Posted by JA050N (126 posts) -

Can't believe kat from halo reach doesn't count...

#72 Edited by Brackynews (3966 posts) -

@eloj said:

At least an Amiga title made it in this time, though probably by "mistake". I always feel like my knowledge is in the half of video game history that's never used on this site (commodore side, not nintendo side).

You have 692 wiki points. GET TA WRITIN SON! Strap it on then pour it on. ;) My point being that empty wiki pages are rarely used in quests. The staff draws (and learns!) from the wiki regardless of if it's the first page they thought of.

#73 Posted by Grimmy616 (392 posts) -

Ugh missing one Cyberpunk game. What could it beeeee

#74 Posted by gashna (136 posts) -

How Lord Vader can not be a solution for the first part?
I mean he is basically an upgraded person

#75 Posted by 0zymandias (19 posts) -
@Brodehouse: thanks for the help, i got it.
#76 Posted by Buneroid (406 posts) -

I could be wrong, but to all the people complaining about Commander Shepard not working, I'm pretty sure he has no "enhancements" whatsoever. The Illusive man said in the game that they wanted to rebuild him completely the same as he was before he died.

#77 Posted by SixtyXCelph (211 posts) -

I didn't even realize there was a new quest set until about 30 minutes ago.  #2,154 for being so late to the party, haha.  Thank goodness for an easy one this time, the last quest set had a couple that took me a while.

#78 Posted by Gamer_152 (13975 posts) -

Phew, this quest set went up while I didn't have access to the internet but I just finished in 2,310th place. I think I found it harder than most, partly because I was tired while I was doing it so I didn't think of one obvious concept page that could have helped me, and partly because I seemed to keep pulling up perfectly valid pages which didn't count towards the quest. If everything I pulled up had been counted properly I could have finished the quest in less than half the time it took me. Still, thanks for another quest Whiskey, I enjoy them.

#79 Posted by VincentLonga (65 posts) -

#2350 :) At least its a nice, round number.

#80 Edited by Count_Zero (299 posts) -
#81 Posted by EchoHotel (4 posts) -

I still need one more game for "Going Through a Punk Phase." Anyone have any hints?

#82 Posted by TomasOMeachair (4 posts) -

I'm having serious trouble finding a fourth page for Going Through A Punk Phase. Anyone have any hints?