#1 Edited by NateDawwg (12 posts) -

December 19h guys and gals cant wait been anticipating this game since i heard ryan payton was heading up his own studio

Lil video released today featuring ryan payton speaking to greg miller

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/12/16/metal-gear-solid-to-halo-4-to-republique-up-at-noon-with-ryan-payton

Ps how do i edit the wiki to change the date or do i have to be a gold subscriber

#2 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (2931 posts) -

Thanks man kinda wanna see what the fuss is all about this game. Top right hand side where it says "edit wiki".

#3 Posted by NateDawwg (12 posts) -

@i_stay_puft: Doesnt say edit wiki on the webpage on my ipad anywhere in the top right i feel so stupid a bet its right in front of me :(

#4 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (2931 posts) -

@i_stay_puft: Doesnt say edit wiki on the webpage on my ipad anywhere in the top right i feel so stupid a bet its right in front of me :(

Just busted out my ipad and it looks like you can't edit the wiki if you're using safari for it.

#5 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5156 posts) -

Diplomacy: Republique was a really solid Starcraft Used Map Settings map; shame this appears to have nothing to do with it (similar to Blood and Iron).

#6 Posted by cikame (964 posts) -

I assume the PC version gets talked about after they're done releasing it all for ipad.

#7 Posted by Funkydupe (3305 posts) -

Android. :(