Steam version finally has Steamworks and DLC

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Don't know who really cares outside of me, but figured I'd let you all know as this kind of came out really suddenly.

The Steam version of RE5 has finally ditched GFWL for Steamworks, and alongside that, released all the DLC to purchase for $15. There's a short Q and A here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/21690/announcements/detail/177104635479866959

I'm excited, probably going to play some of the Lost in Nightmares DLC tonight.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Really hope Capcom will get around to releasing RE5 on PS4 someday, primarily just to be able to play Mercs in 1080p60! Also, I would like to think they'd be willing to tweak it some and add in some new content much like what DmC and DMC4 have seen.

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RE5 is still a looker on PC. Cant wait to finally play Lost in Nightmares like yourself.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Finally they ditch GFWL, but then they discount the main game and keep the DLC at full price? Yeah, I don't think so. The game is six years old and there have been heaps of additional entries since. Sorry, I don't think I'll be biting for the DLC, as much as I want to. I don't think I'll be lending Capcom support on the PC anymore if this is how they're going about it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc86d541ecee
deactivated-5fc86d541ecee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wow, I didn't know they were bringing the DLC to PC with this move. Glad I'll finally be able to play Lost in Nightmares.

Ezekiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ezekiel

Crashes on start-up for me. I just made a thread on Steam and other people are having the same problem.