Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Yummylee
No Caption Provided

Alritey then! A shame it's digital-only, but still, pricing seems about on par with what you'd expect from most HD re-releases. Day-1 purchase for me anywhoo for definite. One part because I'm all in for being able to play this game again with the requisite bells and whistles, and another because I want Capcom to understand that there is still a market for these sorts of games! However small it may be...

Also, I just realised that with Barry also having been confirmed for Revelations 2, then there's already a fair of bit of Barry to come in 2015! That is if you play Jill's playthrough at least.

#YearofTheBarry. Or rather... #Q1ofTheBarry may be more appropriate.

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nice! I still say that with this and Revelations 2 both being so early in the year, I think an RE7 announcement is just around the corner.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

That is an acceptable price and a date that is not very far away. Sold. Again. Whatever.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

#4  Edited By Slag

Nice! I'm looking forward to giving this series another shot.

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I am hoping this sells very well so we can finally get the RE2 remake we deserve :D

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I sure hope it will be a quality re-REmake. REmake just might be the best Resident Evil game ever made.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc said:

I am hoping this sells very well so we can finally get the RE2 remake we deserve :D

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves! For now I'm just hoping the sales of this will at least inspire them to give RE0 the same treatment.

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By marc

@yummylee said:

@marc said:

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves! For now I'm just hoping the sales of this will at least inspire them to give RE0 the same treatment.

I think I speak for a lot of folk in saying an RE2 remake is what we have been wanting since the RE remake lol.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 66

#9  Edited By ArbitraryWater

@yummylee said:

@marc said:

If they did something for RE0, I wouldn't mind if they were a bit more... hands on with their remastering. I like the front and back thirds of that game quite a bit, (It's a game that has a very tangible, gloomy and oppressive atmosphere) but the actual Umbrella training center is a bit of a drag and I'd argue it's also the hardest game in the series, even moreso than REmake and its Crimson Head funtimes.

Well, you're right. One thing at a time. And even if we never get the imaginary RE2 REmake in classic style, that RE 1.5 restoration project is still apparently going on.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yummylee said:

@marc said:

If they did something for RE0, I wouldn't mind if they were a bit more... hands on with their remastering. I like the front and back thirds of that game quite a bit, (It's a game that has a very tangible, gloomy and oppressive atmosphere) but the actual Umbrella training center is a bit of a drag and I'd argue it's also the hardest game in the series, even moreso than REmake and its Crimson Head funtimes.

Well, you're right. One thing at a time. And even if we never get the imaginary RE2 REmake in classic style, that RE 1.5 restoration project is still apparently going on.

Crimson Heads got nuttin' on Marcus Leech Zombies.

ikilledthedj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comes out on disc in Japan no? No doubt that will be a SUPER HOT collectors item! Might be a while before i play this tho kinda ruined it by watching the game informer replay a few weeks back so its still too fresh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f
deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yummylee said:

@arbitrarywater said:

@yummylee said:

@marc said:

Crimson Heads got nuttin' on Marcus Leech Zombies.

Leech zombies are the most annoying, dangerous and terrifying enemy in the resident evil universe bar none. This makes me fear whatever theoretical special zombie an RE2 remake / HD version would have because they would have to top the leech and the crimson head. Seriously Capcom, where the hell is RE2's remake? Is this your FF7? Are you too terrified to touch it are you afraid of money?!

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

discs are for old people

might give this ago eventually

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comes out on disc in Japan no? No doubt that will be a SUPER HOT collectors item! Might be a while before i play this tho kinda ruined it by watching the game informer replay a few weeks back so its still too fresh.

Only on PS3/360 I believe.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Fucking yes.