Trophy/Achievements list. *Spoilers*

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Yummylee
  • Like Taking Candy from a Baby Finish the game on Very Easy difficulty or higher (10/Bronze)
  • Not in the Mood to Die Finish the game on Easy difficulty or higher (10/Bronze)
  • Take that, Zombies! Finish the game on Normal difficulty or higher (20/Bronze)
  • Oh, the Horror Finish the game on Hard difficulty (30/Silver)
  • We're in This Together Finish the game with Jill and Chris (30/Silver)
  • The Survival Horror Finish the game in Real Survival mode (30/Silver)
  • Ghost of a Chance Finish the game in Invisible Enemy mode (100/Gold)
  • Not Just Any Object Obtain the Stone & Metal Object using Chris (20/Bronze)
  • Herbicide Defeat Plant 42 using Chris (20/Bronze)
  • Written Word is Dead Obtain the "Last Book Vol. 2" using Chris (20/Bronze)
  • An End to a Poor Girl's Misery Defeat Lisa Trevor using Chris (20/Bronze)
  • You da Man, Chris Finish the game using Chris (30/Silver)
  • Grave Digger Defeat a Crimson Head prototype using Jill (20/Bronze)
  • The Key Master Obtain the Helmet Key using Jill (20/Bronze)
  • Giant Snake Got Nothin' Defeat Yawn using Jill (20/Bronze)
  • Where the Magic Happens Break into the laboratory using Jill (20/Bronze)
  • Alpha Team's Finest Finish the game using Jill (30/Silver)
  • Get Used To It Die for the first time (10/Bronze)
  • First Kills Are Special Defeat a zombie (10/Bronze)
  • Not Taking Any Chances Burn up a zombie (10/Bronze)
  • Who's the Hunter Now? Defeat a Hunter (10/Bronze)
  • Bravo, Rebecca Save Chris using Rebecca (10/Bronze)
  • What a Great Guy Save Jill using Barry (10/Bronze)
  • Delaying the Inevitable Save Richard with a serum (10/Bronze)
  • That Was Nice of You Save Rebecca from a Hunter (10/Bronze)
  • Trust Him Save Barry from Lisa Trevor (10/Bronze)
  • Sorry I Made You Wait Save Jill from confinement using Chris (10/Bronze)
  • Sorry About the Wait Save Chris from confinement using Jill (10/Bronze)
  • The Nightmare Ends Finish the game saving Rebecca and Jill using (Chris 30/Silver)
  • I'm a Member of S.T.A.R.S. Finish the game saving Chris and Barry using Jill (30/Silver)
  • Every Man for Himself Finish the game without saving anyone using Chris (30/Silver)
  • Every Woman for Herself Finish the game without saving anyone using Jill (30/Silver)
  • Seeing Red Defeat a Crimson Head (10/Bronze)
  • Not Waiting to Exhale Survive your first encounter with Yawn (10/Bronze)
  • Deep Sixed - Defeat mother Neptune (10/Bronze)
  • Spider Sense Defeat Black Tiger (10/Bronze)
  • Don't Stop Running Finish the game in three hours (50/Silver)
  • Racing and Pacing Finish the game in five hours (50/Silver)
  • CQC FTW Finish the game using only your knife (no lighter, Defensive Items, and stomping zombie heads) (30/Silver)
  • Ink is for Squids Finish the game without saving (50/Silver)
  • Break Out the Marshmallows! Burn up two zombies at the same time with the lighter (30/Silver)
  • Starsenal Obtain all weapons (must load grenade launcher with all shell types) (30/Silver)
  • Passion for Fashion Obtain all costumes (20/)Bronze
  • Every Nook and Cranny Visit all places on all maps (20/Bronze)
  • Platinum Splattin' 'Em! Earn all trophies (Platinum)

A lot of 'em are basically just ''play the game'', which kinda sucks. The one that asks you to complete the game using only a knife is certainly something, however I do think it's a little harsh that you could cancel it out by accidentally killing a zombie with a head stomp.

Also, it's weird how they phrase the ''What a Great Guy'' trophy with ''Save Jill Using Barry''. They're undoubtedly referring to the moments when you can get poisoned by Yawn and/or attacked Plant 42, though the phrasing makes it sound as if you'll actually play as Barry himself much like how you may temporarily take control of Rebecca Chambers in Chris' version. Unlikely, but still, reading it to myself admittedly made my heart skip a beat >_>

Judging by the trophies it doesn't look like it'll include anything extra beyond those costumes then. Shame, as I've always thought the remake was lacking in the unlockable modes department. Even the very original Resident Evil (eventually) got itself a minigame with its Sega Saturn version, complete with a zombified Wesker in it!

icicle7x3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By icicle7x3

"Ghost of a Chance Finish the game in Invisible Enemy mode (100/Gold)"

I knew this day would come...

theacidskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

Mother neptune sounds very interesting, but yeah, most of these achievements can be boiled down "Just play the game."

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: I presume you haven't played any previous versions of the game? Because 'Mother Neptune' merely refers to one of the game's boss battles, in this case an infected shark. Though in the remake it's not exactly a boss fight.

Wampa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yummylee: I've never played more than an hour of the remake despite owning it on the GameCube and even the Wii, crimson heads just seemed like they'd end up too tough. Maube trophies will be the push i need. Is the invisible enemy Forrest or is that another mode?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Yummylee

@wampa1: You could always check out our own wiki page to find out anything you need about the game ;) But no, the Invisible Enemy mode quite literally makes all enemies, including bosses, invisible. Also, auto-aim is turned off.

It's... kind of ludicrous.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Place your bets for how long it will take for first Knife Only Invisible Enemies run.

I'm going with 4 days.

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

I totally forgot about Invisible Enemy mode. I remember thinking that was for crazy people. I still think that. Fuck that shit. The game is scary enough as it is.

theacidskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

@yummylee said:

@theacidskull: I presume you haven't played any previous versions of the game? Because 'Mother Neptune' merely refers to one of the game's boss battles, in this case an infected shark. Though in the remake it's not exactly a boss fight.

I've only played resident evil 3 and 6( Don't judge me). So thanks for the clarification :)

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very Easy? Was that a thing that existed in the original? I only seem to remember it going down to Easy.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quarters: I don't recall it, either. It may have been like a DMC sorta thing where if you died a few too many times on another setting a Very Easy setting is unlocked.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

I was on-board to get every single achievement/trophy until I saw the one that said "beat the game only using the knife yo". I've beaten the game on Hard before, I've beaten it in under 3 hours and I've beaten Real Survivor, but a knife-only run is something I can only fathom watching on the internet.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Yummylee

@arbitrarywater: Jesus, I never did manage to complete Real Survivor mode myself. I was content in completing it on Hard mode, Real Survivor seemed a little too punishing. Though now that trophies are in the mix, I may give it another go. Who'd you complete it with anywhoo? Chris or Jill? It's tough enough as it is, but Chris' small inventory will undoubtedly start to stick out all the more when you can't rely on item boxes as much.

And regarding the knife only run, it doesn't seem to specify a difficulty setting, so you would theoretically be able to get it by doing it under an Easy mode playthrough.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#14  Edited By ArbitraryWater  Online

@yummylee: I guess if "Very Easy" is an option and I can save scum like a pro, I could think about a knife only run. I'm decent enough at avoiding most of those early mansion zombies at this point. It's hunters and bosses that I'd be afraid of.

I don't remember Real Survivor being that difficult with Jill, given that inventory management is already so paramount for speedruns, but that was quite a few years ago at this point. Invisible Enemy mode seems like that but with the added funtimes of not being able to clearly see the zombies you're trying to avoid. At least you don't have to deal with Forrest :/