Rock Band Rivals crews?

• 68 results
redwing42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I know that Rock Band 4 didn't get the greatest reception, but I'm still enjoying it. With the new Rivals expansion out today, is anyone starting up a GB crew?

brownsfantb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 30

I'd be interested in a GB crew. I'm the only one of my friends that's still way into Rock Band. I'm on Xbox One and my gamertag is spike58. I could even start the crew when I get my pre-order tonight if there's any interest.

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

What is the Rock Band Rivals? Sounds interesting depending on what it is.

JarenFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By JarenFace

@johnlocke:

It's essentially RB4's first expansion pack. It adds a few new modes such as Rivals Mode (Join a crew and compete against other crews. Playing any of the game's modes, as well as weekly challenges, contributes to your crew's score) and Rockudrama (A playable mock documentary based on the rise and fall of your band). Plus there are new venues, customization options and other features. It doesn't come with any new songs, though if you pre-ordered you received the 10 track songs they released this week.

If there is a Xbox GB Crew, I'd love to join (GT: Jaren Face). I haven't touched Rock Band in a bit, but I had some spare MS credit in my account that I put towards the expansion. Hoping the Rockudrama is fun.

redwing42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By redwing42

I'm also on XBox One. Suggestions for a Crew name? My default response would be China Don't Care, but there are probably some other good options.

DrFidget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I would love to jump in a GB crew. I'm on Xbox as Dr Fidget. My library is over 800 songs so I should be able to contribute a fair amount of points to the weekly challenges.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

I would assume this may require a Gold account on Xbox One? If not, I may jump on this or maybe get a sub for a few months. I have over a thousand songs though I know I won't be as good as I used to be due to rust and not being able to use the old GH 2 controller that I'm so used to.

FlipperDesert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FlipperDesert

Roy's Boys?

I'm down, expert pro drummer on Xbox one. :D

JdFalcon04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JdFalcon04

I'm definitely interested in a GB crew, and I second Roy's Boys.Xbox One: JadeFalcon04, Expert pro drums mostly, but able to do expert vocals, guitar, and bass, and would if it helped out the Boys!

brownsfantb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone had created a GIANT BOMB DOT COM group but I don't think it was anybody in this thread and they haven't accepted my request to join so I've created a Roy's Boys crew. Sent requests to everyone that posted their gamertag in the thread so far.

redwing42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By redwing42

My GT is my Username: redwing42 (mostly) Expert Vocals and Guitar (and Bass, I suppose) Don't really play drums.

JackBurt0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Sounds great. Just got it yesterday. I'll join up with Roy's Boys. Expert guitar/bass, drums, hard vocals (in my range)

My GT is Jack Burt0n

tylerhill1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there still any room in this crew? I think it's limited to 10? But would love to join if there's spots open

ungratefuldead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have liked to join up with Roy's Boys, but alas I am a PS4 player and it seems everyone here is on the One. I'd be interested in doing a PS4 Giant Bomb Crew though if anyone's interested on that front. My username is UngratefulDead26.

FlipperDesert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FlipperDesert

@brownsfantb: Sent you a request, same bat-username, same bat-channel.

tylerhill1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I requested to join crew GT VAMPIREXRAPI7T mostly X guitar/bass Hard/expert drums not much of a singer

OMGFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smtdante89 said:

I would assume this may require a Gold account on Xbox One? If not, I may jump on this or maybe get a sub for a few months. I have over a thousand songs though I know I won't be as good as I used to be due to rust and not being able to use the old GH 2 controller that I'm so used to.

I would bet it does, but also curious to know myself.

FlipperDesert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgfather: I don't have one and I'm contributing XP to the weekly challenge. :)

OMGFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By OMGFather

Excellent. If there's a spot free my Xbox One GT is OMGFather

I mainly play expert guitar semi-decently, the really difficult ones I can't beat.

Wilkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just sent a request, gamertag WildKingdok. Thanks!

brownsfantb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, unfortunately Roy's Boys has reached capacity (darn that 10-person limit). If someone wants to start a second GB crew, we could have some friendly (or not-so-friendly?) competitions between the two crews.

Blannir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ungratefuldead: I'm on PS4 as well so if no one else has started a crew maybe we can get one going. Thoughts on a name or just roll with Roys Boys as well?

Wilkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wilkin

Since Roy's Boys is full, I've started another Xbox crew. Since we're rivals, it's called POLICE STATE, naturally.

ungratefuldead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blannir said:

@ungratefuldead: I'm on PS4 as well so if no one else has started a crew maybe we can get one going. Thoughts on a name or just roll with Roys Boys as well?

I'm cool with Roy's Boys Part 2.

Blannir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ungratefuldead: Sorry for slacking on this, was out of town yesterday. Crew has been made and I sent you an invite. Name is Roy's Boys Redux if any other duders on PS4 would like to join.

ike343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any crews still active?

mrnovember13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sent a request to Roys's Boys Redux!

launch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roy's Boys invite has been sent! Looking forward to rock for the glory of Roy.

chazzi27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#30  Edited By chazzi27

Hey Guys, I've been actively playing Rivals since launch, but only just started getting into the Crew stuff a couple weeks back. I started up a Crew "GFB Envy" as an homage to the site, so I guess I have two separate propositions;

I'm on Xbox One (GT - Chazzi27) with ~950 songs (so plenty of opportunities to add xp) so if there is room in Roy's Boys, I would love to join, however since looking at previous threads it seems as though it hit it's limit, I'm also willing to take on anyone to GFB Envy to bolster our numbers...but at this point doing the crew stuff solo is getting lame haha.

EDIT - Just saw Police State, hit me up if you have spots open as well.

redwing42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roy's Boys (XBONE) is about to have some openings, if there are active players looking to get into a crew. We're currently Platinum tier, so we need people that are willing to at least put in a couple hours a week. Post here or PM and we'll be in touch.

faustyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By faustyn

sup dudes,

so i've finally bought instruments for xbox one (which means i can stop playing on my old ass Rock Band 1 drumkit with goodwoods) and i'm ready to join a crew.

My gt is 'falek' i got like ~600 songs and while i can't promise that i'll be able to put in a couple hours a week EVERY week (exams at college etc.), i'll probably play a loooooot of this game so sign me up.

cheers

//edit

aight, just got my invite to Roy's Boys. thank you

bigevil1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Hey duders, I finally got around to downloading the Rivals expansion and am willing to join a crew. I don't play nearly as much as I used to so I don't want to drag anyone's crew down if you guys care about leaderboards etc. But my GT is BigEvil1987, hit me up if anyone has open spots.

Kingpk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Got the game yesterday. GT: PKIsLive

godlyone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

If anyone is looking for a crew to join, we have spots left in Police State. There's currently 6 people but only 3-4 actually contribute weekly. We aren't super competitive about earning XP and promotions but it'd be nice to have more active members. Also the crew's named POLICE STATE so that's probably enough reason to join!

redwing42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invites sent.

Theassman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, any PS4 crews still kicking about? Searched for Roy's Boys Redux and came up empty, if there's still any active PS4 duders playing regularly I'd love to start one! PSN: XOverTheHillX, expert pro drums

hiono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im down for a ps4 crew expert(most of the time) drums

NickNorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm up for joining if this is still a thing. Xbox, GT: shadowdude55

redwing42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By redwing42

The crew has pretty much gone dormant... I think I'm the only one that has played more than 2 or 3 songs in weeks (still holding it down in Gold tier), but I'll be glad to add you if you would like to join in. I'll send the invite, just know what you are getting into before accepting.

redwing42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone out there still playing on XBOX One? We're down to 2 or 3 semi active players, but would like to give this season a decent run. Not sure if anyone from POLICE STATE is still playing or not, but we might want to combine our efforts if so.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

@redwing42: I don't really know what the whole group thing entails, but I'm interested. Is it asynchronous, or do we need to group up and play at the same time? If it's just grinding out songs to add to a group leader board then I could definitely help out with that.

redwing42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is totally asynchronous. Three spotlight songs for a score challenge and then a collection of other songs for group xp. You do have to have the Rivals expansion to play, and it is not cross platform. If you are interested, send Roy's Boys a crew invite or post your gamertag.

godlyone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redwing42: Police State has 4 current active members. The other 5 members of our crew never contributed a week during their time there. It'd be cool to join forces into one active group but I like the name "Police State" too much to leave and join another group.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyone said:

@redwing42: Police State has 4 current active members. The other 5 members of our crew never contributed a week during their time there. It'd be cool to join forces into one active group but I like the name "Police State" too much to leave and join another group.

Is there a way to kick non-active members, or would you just need to make a whole new group?

Anyway I've been looking to get back into some Rock Band, and this could be a cool incentive to play more. I think I have like 300+ DLC songs, so if that could help on the leader board then that's cool I guess.

I'll look into this crew stuff and likely send some crew requests, but maybe a whole new crew could be cool too.

redwing42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We can kick non-active members, and I've done so a few times. I actually prefer the name Police State as well, so I'd have no problem switching over.

godlyone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By godlyone

@redwing42: @jjweatherman: Yeah, we can totally kick members but unfortunately I'm not the leader of Police State. Message WildKingdok on Xbox (Wilkin on the site) if you want to join.

JJ, feel free to join if we can make the room, the more the merrier!

Also, I've been reading back the posts in this thread and you'd be a great addition to our group, Redwing. The other three active members play on expert guitar and I'm a drummer (on hard difficulty only unfortunately) so we never have anyone for vocals on the spotlight songs.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By JJWeatherman

Well I sent a request to join one of the crews. The other was full. Bought a bunch of new songs for the first time in a while, too! All of the Rivals additions seem pretty awesome. I really like the missions and stats and levels and whatnot. They've done a pretty good job refining the menus since launch, too.

I don't have a lot of room for my drum kit at the moment, but if I can get that stuff set up I'd love to help contribute some drum scores. Currently I'm just messing around on guitar.

redwing42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyone: I sent him a message on XBOX and put in my crew request. I won't be able to post scores for this week, since I already did in my other crew, but I'm sure you are already set for promotion this week.