Rugby 15 - Anybody??? Anything???

Refactored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Just logged into the PSN store and seen this in new releases. Information seems to be super thin on the ground, it mentions licensed teams and leagues but can't see anything on players etc.

Apparently there is no on-line mode and I can't find any information on single player modes (Career etc.)

With the Autumn Internationals on at the moment it seems like the perfect time for a new Rugby game, Rugby 08 is the last one I even touched.

So does anyone have any interest in this or even any information on it. It's release day and I can't find a single review.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Baillie

Its release day in Australia and Europe. UK gets it in January, whereas USA gets it in February.

mike28212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I am interested but like you have been unable to find much information about it.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yeah, the lack of information is a shame. Especially when The Golf Club garnered some attention. Admittedly, the (limited) footage I've seen from this looks basic.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By AlexW00d

@baillie said:

Its release day in Australia and Europe. UK gets it in January, whereas USA gets it in February.

I can totally buy it on Steam right now so I don't think UK is January, not on all platforms anyway.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@refactored: There's little to no information about this game that I can find (which in itself isn't a good sign). From Wikipedia:

It will be possible to play an individual match with up to 4 local controllers, play in any of the licensed competitions or a custom created competition.[2] There is doubt about whether the game will feature a player and team customisation mode or a career mode. It has been confirmed that no online mode will exist in the game as the developers want to focus on the basics of the game to improve for future editions, which may include an online mode.[1]

But that's about it. It's the first game of what the devs hope to be an annual series. You'll probably have to wait for reviews.

I wouldn't have big hopes for this game.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@alexw00d said:

@baillie said:

I can totally buy it on Steam right now so I don't think UK is January, not on all platforms anyway.

It says available to pre-purchase.