#1 Posted by Metal_Mills (2990 posts) -

He unified the internet. It's cheesy but it's true. Gamers have always been a pretty volatile group online. Debating, fighting, trolling, complaining, criticizing. You can't go into a gaming forum and not see at least 50 threads with all conflicting view points. Yet I haven't seen ONE negative thing about Ryan. Not one troll, not one fight, not one whinge. No "I didn't like the guy anyway" or "meh" or some "darker side of Ryan Davis" shit. It's all be love and praise and respect for him and the GB crew. Hell, even Pachter with his little bit about Ryan gained the respect and praise of gamers who normally want to tear him to shreds for the things he says. Bloody cool.

In a few days the trolls will return and the chaos will continue like before, but for now, it's like the scene in the battle in Children of Men.

YES, RYAN IS THE BABY.

#2 Posted by JouselDelka (967 posts) -

I was agreeing with you and enjoying your words until I saw your analogy to a video that has army in it. I'll skip that shit, but you make a wonderful point.

#3 Posted by Metal_Mills (2990 posts) -

I was agreeing with you and enjoying your words until I saw your analogy to a video that has army in it. I'll skip that shit, but you make a wonderful point.

The scenes about 2 fighting sides stopping the battle to let the baby go through and they all just stand and watch them pass. Sort of how like the internet is constant chaos and all stopped for Ryan's passing. I didn't meant it to be like a violent or bloody meaning.

#4 Edited by StarvingGamer (8146 posts) -

He unified the internet.

You aren't looking hard enough.

Don't worry, I'm not going to tell you where. You'd only end up angrier/sadder.

#5 Posted by Metal_Mills (2990 posts) -

@metal_mills said:

He unified the internet.

On here and GAF and a lot of twitter at least, it's pretty all positive.

#6 Posted by Lelcar (607 posts) -

@metal_mills said:

He unified the internet.

yeah, it is extremely unfortunate that assholes like that exist. don't worry. they'll get theirs.

But yeah, Ryan Davis is a powerful force. His passing is a tragic loss for the world, friends, family, fans... We have lost an immensely important and unique voice for the industry as well. He will always be missed and loved.

#7 Edited by flufflogic (289 posts) -

Yeah, don't go to the usual backwaters. The two/three that are always hateful pits of shit reverberate with, at the nicest, "who?".

#8 Edited by Bucketdeth (8007 posts) -

Yeah, don't go to the usual backwaters. The two/three that are always hateful pits of shit reverberate with, at the nicest, "who?".

Fuck em.

#9 Posted by Zevvion (1858 posts) -

You clearly didn't go to GameSpot or other mainstream sites yet. There was a lot of negative comments. I was actually pretty devastated when I read those comments. I loved Ryan and seeing that shit made me furious.

There was a lot of 'it's his own fault for being overweight' shit going on.

WebRep
Algemene beoordeling
Deze site heeft geen beoordeling
(niet genoeg stemmen)