Anyone disappointed by this game?

craigbandicoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

I purchased Saints Row IV Re-Elected and obviously you get Gat Out of Hell included with it. I finished SRIV (100% in fact) and was ready to hear about more of the story of the saints, so I started up GOOH. Whilst I can appreciate the humour that the games bring, I just feel like this was not enough to get through the whole game.

The whole DLC is made entirely of side missions and the map is seemingly something of a designers nightmare which is difficult to traverse by means of car or flying. Which leads me to ask is anyone else disappointed by just the lack of fun this game has?

HoboZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yeah, and I am the original Saints Row superfan, too - played all the previous games and every bit of DLC. I am steeped in lore! (Remember when David Carradine was a Saint's Row villian?). This DlC just felt empty. Maybe it was the (admittedly) cheap non-cutscenes?

I wonder if it had just been a few missions like the Xmas DLC it might have had more impact.

The_Ruiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ruiner

I was disappointed by all of Saints Row IV.

stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Waiting for a Steam sale.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

I really liked Saints Row IV and consider it a better game than SRTT (SR2 rules supreme), but this.... nah, no interest unfortunately. Still can't believe they don't allow you to alter Gat/Kinzie's attire in any way. Like, the fuck.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Getting it on PS+ around 3 years after having played Saints 4 feels like a pretty good way to experience this thing. It's fun (and funny), but super brief. Thankfully, flying around dodging hell missiles is a blast, so I'll gladly jump back and dick around with the sidequests and just fly around like an idiot.

Most of my time was spent flying around collecting orbs anyways, while the main story occasionally triggered itself. It's really makin me wanna start up a new game of Saints 4. Hope that new Volition thing pans out.