My biggest issue with this game - no soundtrack

ikilledthedj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ikilledthedj

This is no soundtrack! Nothing but the ambiance of hell to listen to while you run around! I honestly don't mind that it's a typical rehash of the same old quests and stuff because I like the saints universe but ZERO songs to jam out whilst running around getting collectibles has basically changed this game for me completely. I'll be doing the minimal required to complete it. I know I could just put itunes on but it's not the same when it does have those great set piece moments like the last 4. Like there isn't even a funny intro like sr4 with Aerosmith I totally expected that meatloaf song bat out of hell..

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Yeah I've been playing it while listening to the Bombcast, which is something I never do for games like this until after I beat them. Then again it's such a collection of activities moreso than story driven that it almost doesn't matter. I did run into a bug assumedly right at the end where the wrong cutscene is playing, so now I'm taking a break and waiting for a fix.

Wiseblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Did anyone else notice the final boss music was the music GB used to use for TNT?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

That's too bad. Between K12 and the GTA5 stations, I've had a nice little intro into modern electronic tunes.

Saints Row: The Third had that song Wallflower which I guess was done in-house? That song is great!

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By BisonHero

I mean, they designed a new map and some new weapons and whatever, but everything else about this product suggests that it's like a glorified piece of DLC. Think Gangstas in Space if it had double the budget or something.

However, that budget does not include licensing a bunch of songs, because songs cost money.