#1 Edited by Blubba (527 posts) -

I thought because my SR3 character was already uploaded that I would just be able to download it into SRIV? Is that possible? My character isn't coming up in the character gallery and I'm wondering if I did something wrong. I really like my SR3 guy.

#2 Posted by probablytuna (3654 posts) -

If you've uploaded the character onto the Saints Row site I think you can just download it when you launch Saints Row IV. When I launched the Saints Row IV Inauguration Station and I downloaded my previous characters just fine. Did you double check to see if your character is still uploaded on the website?

#3 Posted by danwis (6 posts) -

My character was not public and would not show up to download until I clicked the "add to queue" button on the saints row website.

#4 Posted by Blubba (527 posts) -

@probablytuna: Yeah, I did.

I'm going to try doing it through Inauguration Station, its description on Xbox Live says you can upload your SR3 character there to make it compatible with SRIV.

#5 Edited by csl316 (8646 posts) -

^ same

#6 Edited by DrxLecter (122 posts) -

I had trouble with this last night as well. Couldn't even sign in to their site and the retrieve password link doesn't send to any of my email addresses. I probably spent more time trying to import than it would have taken to just remake the character...

#7 Posted by Blubba (527 posts) -

@danwis: I just tried this and it worked, but my dude doesn't have a shirt or pants on?

#8 Edited by e30bmw (356 posts) -

@blubba: I want to say that they said all of the clothing wouldn't come over. So maybe the shirt and pants you had aren't in the new game? Just a guess.

#9 Posted by KickahaOta (142 posts) -

I'm just going to spend the whole game wearing a fursuit. Problem SOLVED.

#10 Posted by StarvingGamer (8227 posts) -

@e30bmw said:

@blubba: I want to say that they said all of the clothing wouldn't come over. So maybe the shirt and pants you had aren't in the new game? Just a guess.

Yeah this. My character actually lost her hat, hair, and top which was a real bummer. I was able to find a hair equivalent but was SOL on the hat and top.

#11 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5476 posts) -

I'll just end up recreating my character the best I can. I'll probably go with a different voice the first time through though.