#1 Edited by Mister_V (962 posts) -

I missed the end of unprofessional Fridays so I don't know if it was mentioned there, but Ryan was tweeting about doing a live Quick look of this today. Can anyone confirm this?

#2 Posted by rjayb89 (7713 posts) -

If that tweet ain't enough proof, I don't know what is.

#3 Edited by Mister_V (962 posts) -

@rjayb89: Yeah but this is Ryan.. He posts all kinds of dumb shit on twitter.. I'm not sure what to believe any more.

#4 Posted by Animasta (14460 posts) -

@mister_v said:

@rjayb89: Yeah but this is Ryan.. He posts all kinds of dumb shit on twitter.. I'm not sure what to believe any more.

blocked.

#5 Posted by rjayb89 (7713 posts) -

He seemed prettt adamant about doing it earlier, and he wasn't dodgy about it either. If they had scheduled it through the Upcoming Box, it would be for certain but since it's not we'll have to wait and see.

#6 Posted by JJWeatherman (14485 posts) -

@mister_v: I just finished watching yesterday's archive and the idea for this stream was brought up there. That said, it seemed to have just occurred to Ryan during the show, and the words "quick look" weren't even mentioned. Seems like something will happen.

#7 Posted by Winternet (7936 posts) -

Wait, a Quick Look from Ryan's house?

#8 Posted by Funkydupe (3293 posts) -

I wonder if the changes they've made as a result of feedback amounts to something good for the game; I hope we get a quick look of the demo aka beta.

#9 Posted by Fattony12000 (6352 posts) -

Did anyone else know about this sleep study thing that he's doing? Are we all part of his waking dream?

Less than three hours to go before the beta opens up again!

#10 Edited by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

What the fuck

#11 Posted by Winternet (7936 posts) -

Oh god, Jesus fuck!

#12 Posted by alternate (2655 posts) -

I don't think he is going to drag everyone in to the office. Maybe he has a bedroom setup now like Jeff.

#13 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4669 posts) -

"Sleep study," yeah, right *wink.*

I bet the truth is that it's a surgery, an attempt to create a real life M.O.D.O.K.

I mean, look at his twitter avatar, it all makes sense.

#14 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3667 posts) -

Well because of that second picture I wont sleep tonight.

#15 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

Am i the only one that already had that camera setup without "sleep study"

#16 Posted by SexyToad (2739 posts) -

Is the beta not releasing all at the same time? My email saids that it will start Sunday Feburary 17.... Oh wait, that's when it will end... Well I best get to playing!

#17 Edited by Mister_V (962 posts) -

This second beta is weird... new code new download new exe file...

#18 Posted by ReCkLeSs_X (422 posts) -
#19 Posted by qawsed (140 posts) -

Thanks! His "taswell" justin/twitch page is wigging out.

#20 Posted by Asmo917 (356 posts) -

@reckless_x:Thanks for the link. I saw that Norm was doing some streaming yesterday too - do you (or anyone!) happen to know if his stream is archived somewhere? I'll take a look around myself later and update this post if I can find it.

#21 Posted by StealthRaptor (525 posts) -
#22 Posted by Funkydupe (3293 posts) -

@stealthraptor: Seems like he really enjoys the game; and he lets us know he's played the beta 8 times before and managed 50.000+ populations during that one hours limited time, that's pretty good I think.

#23 Posted by TruthTellah (7641 posts) -

Oh gawd. I can see eternity. All truth is there in those eyes. I have peered into the void, and the void is us!

#24 Posted by selbie (1777 posts) -

Is that the in-game music in Ryan's stream? I remember Ryan crediting someone for the music but can't find when he says it :|

#25 Posted by Subjugation (4693 posts) -

@selbie: That is indeed the actual music from the game you are hearing. I love it. It's so relaxing. The name you're trying to remember is "friend of the site" Chris Tilton, as Ryan put it. He created the music for the game.

#26 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4669 posts) -
#27 Posted by selbie (1777 posts) -

@selbie: That is indeed the actual music from the game you are hearing. I love it. It's so relaxing. The name you're trying to remember is "friend of the site" Chris Tilton, as Ryan put it. He created the music for the game.

Thanks duder. I just realised that after watching Norm's stream. Definitely buying the soundtrack for this game ^___^

#28 Posted by Asmo917 (356 posts) -
#29 Edited by StealthRaptor (525 posts) -