Anybody still playing this? (PS4)

MisterCrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MisterCrow

I just got into the game thanks to Patrick's video series from the beginning of the year and holy shit I can't believe what I've been missing! I've been playing it with my wife and the game finally 'clicked' in world 4. We have yet to beat Olmec and haven't seen any of the secret worlds yet, just 1-1 thru Olmec. Having so much fun with the game though. I haven't captivated by a game like this in a long time.

If any of you guys out there are still playing or running dailies and want to friend up my PSN is MisterCrow2.

asmo917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

I think I've made it to World 3 once, maybe twice but I still love this damn game. The GOTY podcast stuff and its frequent mentions reminded me I have it for PS4, so I'm back to doing dailies.

Side note - I've never been into Spookin' With Scoops because horror games aren't my thing. Spleunky wasn't either until Spleunkin' With started, so I'll be forever grateful to Patrick for opening my eyes to this game.

MisterCrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome well add me up if you want and we'll compete in the dailies! I found that giving the Tunnel Man the stuff he is asking for is useful for learning and practicing the different worlds.

cannonballbam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mistercrow: I have gotten as far as World 2-level 2. Its tough but fun.

Avatar image for cabrit_sans_cor
cabrit_sans_cor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I play this game almost every day.

I WILL finish a hell run some day. I swear.

eliminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

I played it a bit, will probably come back to it at some point.

It's a fun game and I can see what' so addictive about it.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By csl316

I play the daily every day, because I can't stop, won't stop.

csl3l6 with two L's. There's a thread with PSN names, and there are plenty listed that are still active.

Cubidog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I play on PC, but I stopped playing Spelunky once I got most of the achievements(still haven't got the achievements for beating the game while collecting no gold and beating the game with a co op partner because none of my friends play it). I still occasionally play daily challenges. I know Sashavol just created a level editor mod, so I think a lot more people are going to start playing Spelunky again. I probably will start playing once there are some really cool levels.

flippyandnod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By flippyandnod

I don't play the dailies. I've been trying to follow through on my goal of beating Olmec in every month of 2015. And trying to get max score in a daily is not a good way to practice for this.

But now that I already beat him for January (today) maybe I'll try the dailies for the rest of the month.

I play mostly on VITA, I play on PS4 sometimes.

JCrichton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Anyone still playing on Vita? Might get it but if no one is playing might get Rogue Legacy or Don't Starve first

TanookiSuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I was playing on the Vita when I was carrying my Vita around all the time (It currently lives in it's cradle, blue light saying "Hey....I'm still here, jerk...") I may just go back to dailies though; I do love this game.

Y2Ken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 28

#12  Edited By Y2Ken

I still play it on the Vita occasionally, but that tends to be my Binding of Isaac: Rebirth machine primarily at the moment.